What's new

US starts assembling Turkey's first ever F-35

Paf generals strange policy we r inducting rejected mig31 aka jf17 third generation aircraft while world is going for fifth generation
The only good things about the JF-17
-Its produced by Pakistan
-Good replacement for F-7's

Everything else about it is shit

Ok well i dont think he would ever imagined the technological advance that has been made later, the planes in WWI were indeed not that much valuable in military aspect.

But Kemal Pasha understood it well - istikbal goklerdedir (future lies in the skies)...

Too bad the plane factory in Ankara got closed, we missed a golden opportunity.

And, giving hides of the animals sacrificed during Kurban Bayram (Eid-ul Adha) to the Turkish Air Authority was a good idea too. Although when we were young we were dead against it, and found all the ways to give to different foundations. FETO proxies benefited from it the most, and they paid it back with F16 attacks over Ankara. July 15th Coup has become a quite an eye opener for the conservative folks. I think Ahmet Hakan from the Hurriyet explained it very eloquently in one of his columns..

And, giving hides of the animals sacrificed during Kurban Bayram (Eid-ul Adha) to the Turkish Air Authority was a good idea too. Although when we were young we were dead against it, and found all the ways to give to different foundations. FETO proxies benefited from it the most, and they paid it back with F16 attacks over Ankara. July 15th Coup has become a quite an eye opener for the conservative folks. I think Ahmet Hakan from the Hurriyet explained it very eloquently in one of his columns..

For what reason would you be againts it? People usually think it is the most reliable place to give hides in here. Cemaat scavengers are usually deemed as greedy money grubbers.

Wish it was over with FETO but system is almost same in many other cemaats. Their internal matters should be closely watched and their money exchanges should be regulated/taxed. Incredible amount of money is exchanging hand. They are like central bank printing money.

For what reason would you be againts it? People usually think it is the most reliable place to give hides in here. Cemaat scavengers are usually deemed as greedy money grubbers.

Wish it was over with FETO but system is almost same in many other cemaats. Their internal matters should be closely watched and their money exchanges should be regulated/taxed. Incredible amount of money is exchanging hand. They are like central bank printing money.

It wasn't so for the conservative folks. To them anything to do with the Kemalist state was necessarily an evil. Everything was seen through the ideological prism - it's always us vs them. FETO folks were best at putting themselves as the saviors. With all the donations and support they were supposed to raise an Altin Nesil (golden generation) who would be at the top of all organizations and hold all the key posts. Turkey would be at their finger tips. They're also supposed to replace the USA!!! Now, all paths became Helal, and the conservative folks, including this Fakir, fell for it. They forgot that "ends just doesn't justify the means" - the very lesson from their KITAP. It's now time to give a "One Minute" to themselves. IMHO, the disaster that fell could have become much more painful...

Since im living in Europe im sending money for sacrifice to Mehmetcik Vakfi, they need it the most in those times.

Last time I looked on the news, I thought we were getting the first aircraft like two years later, 2019? Any credible information regarding this particular issue would be appreciated.

While this is definitely positive news, we should all keep in mind the fact that aerial warfare is moving away from manned, conventional aircraft to unmanned aerial vehicles. Both Turkey and Pakistan need to invest in MALE and HALE-class **armed** UAVs/UCAVs.

Last time I looked on the news, I thought we were getting the first aircraft like two years later, 2019? Any credible information regarding this particular issue would be appreciated.

The only question I would have is if ALL the bugs have been worked out and solved. Anyone who has followed this program is probably aware that this plane's development has had some serious issues from the start, mainly the B model IIRC but they were saying it was mostly software related but there were also fire concerns and the skin and all sorts of issues. I hope they're all figured out since you would think they must be if they're starting production for several countries already.

Back
Top Bottom