What's new

US seeks nuclear war with Russia, China: Pundit

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
Watch the video at the site too, damn this could get serious, but if China and Russiaplays its cards right maybe we can break American influence in eastern Europe and Asia all in one go.

We'll see how it turns out.

PressTV - US seeks nuclear war with Russia, China: Pundit

US seeks nuclear war with Russia, China: Pundit

The US and its NATO allies are capitalizing on the crisis in Ukraine to justify a nuclear war against Russia and China, a political analyst tells Press TV.

In a Friday interview, Mike Billington warned that as a result of Washington’s provocations regarding the Ukrainian crisis, the international community is “on the brink of a global thermonuclear war.”

He argued that the US and its NATO allies “are trying to provoke Russia into taking some sort of action to justify what they plan as a nuclear assault against Russia and potentially also against China.”

“It is not the Russians who are intervening in the internal affairs of Ukraine. It was the US and NATO,” the analyst pointed out.

On Friday, US President Barack Obama warned Russia against intervening in Ukraine, saying he is “deeply concerned” over reports that Russian troops are invading Ukraine’s southern Crimean region.

Earlier on Friday, US Secretary of State John Kerry also talked about the allegation that Russia had intentions to violate the sovereignty of Ukraine.

Ukraine's Interior Ministry accused Russia on Friday of a "military invasion and occupation." The ministry said that Russian troops have taken up positions around a coast guard base and two airports on its strategic Crimea peninsula.

Nearly half of the population of the autonomous Crimean region is Russian speaking.

Unrest erupted in Ukraine in November 2013, when ousted President Viktor Yanukovych refrained from signing an Association Agreement with the European Union in favor of closer ties with Russia. After weeks of violent protests, the Ukrainian parliament eventually ousted the president on Feb. 23.

ASH/NN/HRB

China and Russia must take it as a challenge.If you guys play your game very well this time you can take out US from Asia.

1) US cant real afford a war right now.They're even cutting down on the number of soldiers in US army.
But I think US is getting the other countries to boycott Russia...kinda back to cold war days.
2) China's army is the largest standing army as of now.The title actually leaves me flummoxed.Whatever is happening in Ukraine has nothing to do with China.

Let me repeat US wont dare to think of belligerence with the 2 giants Russia and China as of now.:-)

Last edited:
Not gonna happen , plus US is not seeking an all out war , not right now anyways

China and Russia must take it as a challenge.If you guys play your game very well this time you can take out US from Asia.

India must join in with Russia and China. India has to play a major part in geopolitical affairs as a fast rising global power. Maybe under Modi India will take a more proactive foreign policy instead of being neutral.

I think if possible, BRICS countries should have a unified voice in geopolitical events.

1) US cant real afford a war right now.They're even cutting down on the number of soldiers in US army.
But I think US is getting the other countries to boycott Russia...kinda back to cold war days.
2) China's army is the largest standing army as of now.The title actually leaves me flummoxed.Whatever is happening in Ukraine has nothing to do with China.

Let me repeat US wont dare to think of belligerence with the 2 giants Russia and China as of now.:-)

There is no way in hell we will boycott Russia. I doubt India will boycott Russia either. Russia is far too important to boycott.

There is no way in hell we will boycott Russia. I doubt India will boycott Russia either. Russia is far too important to boycott.

But which part of my post gave you the idea that China was about to boycott Russia?? 8-)
I never said that.
I meant the other countries could be influenced.I keeping India out of the list too.

India must join in with Russia and China. India has to play a major part in geopolitical affairs as a fast rising global power. Maybe under Modi India will take a more proactive foreign policy instead of being neutral.

I think if possible, BRICS countries should have a unified voice in geopolitical events.

India is trying hard to keep its own country together. They spend all their energy convincing themselves that AIT is not real. They would not embrace their Caucasian part of their ancestry. Anyone who deny their own past cannot be trusted.

it was better to change the thread name to ukraine nuclear crisis:fie:

India is trying hard to keep its own country together. They spend all their energy convincing themselves that AIT is not real. They would not embrace their Caucasian part of their ancestry. Anyone who deny their own past cannot be trusted.

If you want to discuss about it there is another thread about it and you know that..This about Russia,China VS US.A play of major powers.Donot trust Indian media completely.Our set up is like this ,there is too noise in inside But when an outsider challenges us then all picture will change.Dont go off topic here

If you want to discuss about it there is another thread about it and you know that..This about Russia,China VS US.A play of major powers.Donot trust Indian media completely.Our set up is like this ,there is too noise in inside But when an outsider challenges us then all picture will change.Dont go off topic here

I am surprise that you don't start talk about India will pay back the white people for colonized you guys.

India always believe in multipolar world.It is true we are a fast growing power.But we cant came nearer to China or Russia.China and Russia both have large economy and mature larger defence industry.They are great powers than us.Our industry is still growing .so may after 20 years we can join in the league of China and can support you.
Modi is a powerful leader but ours is a democracy.so there is some limitations.But China dont have such limitations .So you can challenge US more effectively than India.

I am surprise that you don't start talk about India will pay back the white people for colonized you guys.

May older Whites suppressed us,They also suppress China also under opium.But this is a new world.
If white people again try to attack us .We surely will defend it at any cost..But present I dont see such a scenario

Watch the video at the site too, damn this could get serious, but if China and Russiaplays its cards right maybe we can break American influence in eastern Europe and Asia all in one go.

There's no influence to break,Most EE countries hate Russia with passion.You and others on this site speak like somebody in EE should or will accept Russia in EE again.They won't,they're utterly detested in here.Stop dreaming and issuing bordeline retarded theories.

Back
Top Bottom