What's new

US lawmaker sponsors resolution in Congress to welcome Nawaz

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
US Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee, is sponsoring a resolution in the Congress to welcome Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif when he visits the country later this month, Radio Pakistan reported.

The US National Security Adviser, Susan Rice, issued President Barack Obama’s invitation to the premier to visit the country during her visit to Pakistan in August.

The proposed visit is scheduled only a few short weeks after PM Nawaz attended the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

In Washington, PM Nawaz is set to meet with President Obama, along with important cabinet members as well as foreign policy makers.

In his speech at the 70th UN General Assembly on Tuesday, PM Nawaz raised the issue of Kashmir, spoke about the continuing offensive against terrorism, and more importantly put the ball in India’s court by offering a new four-point peace initiative.

Further, the premier said the two countries should address and resolve the causes of tension and take all possible measures to avert further escalation.

US lawmaker sponsors resolution in Congress to welcome Nawaz - The Express Tribune

I think in next presser PTI will speak against Sheila Jackson Lee and may even try to involve her in 2013's rigging :lol:

People can think as per their mental ability and in case of pmln supporters it's even worst.
btw didn't this mental ability change Pakistan from 2013 to a new powerful diplomatic Pakistan of 2015.... ?

btw didn't this mental ability change Pakistan from 2013 to a new powerful diplomatic Pakistan of 2015.... ?
You can boast a change when someone listens to Pakistan on Kashmir!

I think in next presser PTI will speak against Sheila Jackson Lee and may even try to involve her in 2013's rigging :lol:
who knows isnt Noon spewing rubbish like that Jewish sponsorship for IK?

You can boast a change when someone listens to Pakistan on Kashmir!

who knows isnt Noon spewing rubbish like that Jewish sponsorship for IK?
who knows isnt Youthias spewing rubbish like RIGGING from PMLN and what was the result of EC? or Bi-Elections

so GOLDSMITH is a devoted muslim... (new to me)

who knows isnt Youthias spewing rubbish like RIGGING from PMLN and what was the result of EC? or Bi-Elections
Everyone is throwing mud but no one is willing to answer the incompetence of EC, the shocking justice system - who keeps bailing people with no degree and those proven by HEC with fake degree....then we have shocking incidents where Justice system overturns and hands out verdict to proven crooks and criminals...It is surprising that THIS isnt shocking ANYONE! And no it is not rubbish when in front of you and as reported by HEC so and so has fake degree...so and so is being investigated and so and so is a known corrupt- what does justice system do? Give them something shameful as a stay order, gives them something called pre-bail BS...what sort of justice system is that which prevents VVIP crooks from even getting punished? Instead of looking into that you shameless people are enjoying wasting money in slinging mud?

What one needs is prove that Goldsmith gave IK money....Without proof it is spewing rubbish!

There is a very thin line Between Youthia and Noonie Ch***ya.... Most of the time both are same.

But Youthia's leader IK is not Proven corroupt and dhandli baaz as Noonie Ch****ya's leadership is proved.

Brace yourself Sheila

FB hate posts are coming near you from youthia of PTI.

Back
Top Bottom