What's new

US Immigration Form Lists Baluchistan as ‘Country’

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootX

New Recruit

Reaction score
If the publication of ‘Blood Borders‘ in the US Armed Forces Journal wasn’t enough for some, here’s the latest indication of US intentions. ‘Balochistan’ is now listed as a ‘Country’ on the US Immigration forms. Should the US be declared a ‘Hostile State’? Vote now and let us know what you think.

669815da7c3985e1e610912701e0ed18.jpg

Read More

US is already a hosile country. There is need for Pakistan to get its acts togather specially the army should now be active. As long as the current set up is in place we are going to get more horrible news

How authentic is this?

I just checked the USCIS site and Baluchistan is not listed.

I checked form AR-11 which is the change of address form.

I could not see Baluchistan at this moment but did see other listings...as I had seen Baluchistan(pakistan), Punjab(Pakistan), NWFP(Pakistan), Sindh (Pakistan) listed earlier. when in Brackets it was clearly mentioned "Pakistan" (as in the picture of first post of this thread )then whats the fuss all about ??

and by the same logic of the first poster Australia (for Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia, Thursday Island, new south wales, norfolk and Tasmania etc), India (for Andaman Islands, Goa etc), New Zealand for cook islands , Great Britain for Alderny, channel islands etc should also declare US a "Hostile State" ??

There must be a reason for the way they are listed and a sensible person should not jump on to the conclusion of US intentions to make a new country without first trying to find the reason from the official sources.

If they really had these intentions they would not putting something like this on immigration address change website for everyone to know of the their "Secret Plans"

Last edited:
No No No... American is a friend, America has tipped us many times, America is an Ally, the one who opposes them is Mullah and bl0ody sick-minded fundamentalist. Give few more ports to them please, they are fighting for our betterment. What is talk of few thousands Pakistanis dieing to defend American Cause? Even if they have written Baluchistan in their Immigration website as a separate country, its for our betterment in the end. You guys are cynical, you see every action by Americans through wrong lenses. Please let them list Punjab (America/Pakistan), Sindh (India/Pakistan), Baluchistan(India/Pakistan) and NWFP (NATO/Pakistan). There is nothing wrong. Who ever has started this thread is a traitor, bash him, long live our American Loving People in the Government, Military and Elsewhere.

*silence*

Allah, empower us to defend our country! Bless us those eyes that would let our leaders see who is our ally and who not. Empower us to stand with dignity and defend this nation and Ummah! Aamin!
:pakistan:

To Graphican:

Oiy yaar roza lag raha hai kiya? :lol:

I think Sam's comment make sense if they have listed all four provinces of Pakistan with Pakistan as the country in bracket.

Some countries do this to track ethnicity of their population.

We as Pakistanis don't trust the US (and rightly so) therefore every single action looks suspicious.

I am more concerned with the extension of the embassy plan.

Reactions: s90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom