What's new

US attacks by Geo weapons on Pakistan & China,

Status
Not open for further replies.

DV RULES

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Geo & atmospheric changes in Pakistan & China. What & who forced US to use geo-weapons on these countries and why???

All discussions please here.

I think this man..
Doc-Brown.jpg

oh man..world is not minority report..get your head out of science fiction..there are no so called geo or weather weapons...

Geo & atmospheric changes in Pakistan & China. What & who forced US to use geo-weapons on these countries and why???

are you for real??:eek::eek:

or may be he did....he has a nascent reputation for brining weapons from the future to destruct the past.
tvsinopse1016.jpg

Oopsss, it was supposed to be a top secret. Anyways, Mr. Obama is the man behind crime. I actually saw him in Chitral yesterday with OBL.

Oopsss, it was supposed to be a top secret. Anyways, Mr. Obama is the man behind crime. I actually saw him in Chitral yesterday with OBL.
Damn, now I have silence you. *Sigh* You just couldn't keep away, could you?

Oh yeah, I'll have silence all those who read that. No hard feeling, though. :cheers:

OMG, IT JUST RAINED WHERE I AM LIVING! IT MUST BE THE U.S ARMY! IM SO SCARED.

:rofl::rofl:

In the olden days the bored empires propogated such rumors and hosted "magic" shows to boost the nation morale and massage some self-ego. The rumors would reach neighbouring rivals in a classic twist revealing massive machine / might / magic neighbouring kingdom has developed. Reality of human stupidity has not changed much since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom