Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
@WebMaster

Can't we have a caps lock filter which would prevent posts in Caps lock on mode like we have a filter which does not allows a post containing less than 10 characters.

It would keep out posters like the these.

GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 AMERICA ISRAEL IRAN INDIA ND BRITAIN VS THE WORLD. THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND BRITAIN HAS FORGOTTEN WAT ITS FATE WILL B WEN THE BLACKS WERE RIOTING IN BRITAIN IT LOOKED LIKE HELL FOR THESE BRITISHERS ND BRITAIN IMAGINE IF A NUCLEAR BOMB XPLODES IN THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN WILL GET ANNIHIALATED THIS TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN POKES ITS NOSE EVERYWHERE THESE BRITISHERS R THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ISRAELIS LOOK LIKE ANGELS INFRONT OF THESE INHABITANTS OF TINY LITTLE ISLAND KNOWN AS BRITAIN EVIL BRITISHERS UR DEMISE IS COMMING. GET READY FOR WORLD WAR 3 BRITAIN WE R COMMING

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been trolling he forum over the last two days, I just don't understand what kind of messages is he trying to deliver.

He's been trolling he forum over the last two days, I just don't understand what kind of messages is he trying to deliver.
I think it's "my brain hurts and the meds aren't helping"

I be playing here all week....tell your friends

@ZYXW actually, I just woke up :cry:
Have class, and m feeling too sleepy :hitwall:

@ZYXW actually, I just woke up :cry:
Have class, and m feeling too sleepy :hitwall:

Ughh I get you :P That sucks..boo! I can't fall aleep and there you are dying for sleep LOL
But enjoy class, when is it?

Ughh I get you :P That sucks..boo! I can't fall aleep and there you are dying for sleep LOL
But enjoy class, when is it?

50 minutes..kk. gotta go. :wave:
Listen to some trippy songs.. guess u will fall asleep

@ISIIIIIIIIIIII

OMFG, I SUFFER FROM THE SAME PROBLEM.

IT WON'T TURN OFF

WE ARE BOTH DOOMED!!

The suicide troll has been taken care of... If only we had an idiot filter as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom