What's new

Urdu Exiled, Welcome Hindi

Bangla shunte kemon zani hindu hindu lage :sick::sick::sick: ( eto sanskrit lafz ase banglay bap re bap eto hindi keo har maniye debe). apnader nizer mulk ase oi loya shayad Urdu sekhbar dorkar poray na. lekin amra to Hindustan er bashinda hoi ekhane bangali, bihari, gujarati, up, ohomiya, tamil sob zatir musolmanra thake. nizeder beech ittehad na rakhle hindu ra to amader halak kore debe. amader common language holo Urdu. amader naz amader pehchan Urdu hoy :agree:Urdu bolte likhte amar fakhr hoy :agree:. amra kono hindu der zuban boli na. Urdu amader loya banano hoyese musolmander taraqqir loya ar amra nastaliq e likhi kono hindu script istemal kori na :agree: amader Islamic culture bhalo lage amra kokhono hindu culture e ferot zabo na. amader ma bon e ra sari thari hindu libas pore na ora borkha pore ar hijab pore. Proud to be a Muslim and following Islamic culture in Hindustan :agree::agree::agree: isai ar yehudi ra o amader bhai hoye ora kokhono kicu kore ni amader love them too :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Baje Bokche. You can't be originally a people from West Bengal.
I know Urdu speaking Muslims in Kolkata. It is not their words.

1.Those days Bangala used to be written in Persian or Arabic script. Our earliest known poet Aloal used to write thus. Incidentally, Aloal was a court poet and an artillery general of Arakan Sultan.
2.Bengali language as we know today was formulated by the Christian missionary Kerry who was commissioned by the East India Co for the purpose. Basically a clerk in the employ of the Co, Kerry hired a Hindu pundit to assist him. As such the language is heavily influenced by Sanskri.

Afdoos! If we had preserved that language then we would be speaking totally a different language than today's Tagorized Bangla. It would be closed to Farsi and would be known as Musalmani Bangla.

Do you apparently mean any south Indian who speaks hindi is not so "highly educated"? ,man you generalise too much. I care very less about your scores of friends bro...you can speak of your experience and i can speak of mine , but please dont sound so insecure to call anyone a false flagger who's views are different than yours. And you like it or not more and more people from south are able to speak hindi,and the number is increasing..anyways happy Sunday!!

The hope that more and more people in South India will pick up Hindi as a lingua franca is just a wish.

The reason is that as people's salary and lifestyle's improve - they become more aware of their own heritage, culture and yes - language. Most Southern states have a richer cultural heritage than North India anyhow, even before the Moghuls invaded India.

Believe me - I have been seeing how North Indians make fun of Southerners (their culture etc.) for a while now - and they are no longer in India anymore!

I am glad Northerners moving to Bangalore are getting payback in kind now. I read the news and hear stories all the time.

Anyone's wish that Southern Indian states will increasingly adopt Northern Indian culture (or language of Hindi) is simply a 'wish'. And it will remain just that.

Last edited:
Do you apparently mean any south Indian who speaks hindi is not so "highly educated"? ,man you generalise too much. I care very less about your scores of friends bro...you can speak of your experience and i can speak of mine , but please dont sound so insecure to call anyone a false flagger who's views are different than yours. And you like it or not more and more people from south will speak hindi,and the number is increasing..anyways happy Sunday!!
True ,thats what i have said to him above,older generation might have found it difficult to understand hindi, but presend and next generation are and will get more integrated and understand hindi with ease
...tamil nadu though is least integrated in terms of understanding hindi, but they are slowly closing the gap..

@Maravan @manlion @kvpak :rolleyes1:

Bangla is created from Sanskrit
Sorry, that's a wrong info.It's not originated from Sanskrit, rather, were "Sanskrit-tised" during the colonial period by higher cast pandits. Both the Muslim & Hindu (other than some areas & casts) speakers of the language speaks a considerably different version than the "promit" "standard formal " version of the language.

Last edited:
Bangla shunte kemon zani hindu hindu lage :sick::sick::sick: ( eto sanskrit lafz ase banglay bap re bap eto hindi keo har maniye debe). apnader nizer mulk ase oi loya shayad Urdu sekhbar dorkar poray na. lekin amra to Hindustan er bashinda hoi ekhane bangali, bihari, gujarati, up, ohomiya, tamil sob zatir musolmanra thake. nizeder beech ittehad na rakhle hindu ra to amader halak kore debe. amader common language holo Urdu. amader naz amader pehchan Urdu hoy :agree:Urdu bolte likhte amar fakhr hoy :agree:. amra kono hindu der zuban boli na. Urdu amader loya banano hoyese musolmander taraqqir loya ar amra nastaliq e likhi kono hindu script istemal kori na :agree: amader Islamic culture bhalo lage amra kokhono hindu culture e ferot zabo na. amader ma bon e ra sari thari hindu libas pore na ora borkha pore ar hijab pore. Proud to be a Muslim and following Islamic culture in Hindustan :agree::agree::agree: isai ar yehudi ra o amader bhai hoye ora kokhono kicu kore ni amader love them too :agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

From where you are exactly?

Afdoos! If we had preserved that language then we would be speaking totally a different language than today's Tagorized Bangla. It would be closed to Farsi and would be known as Musalmani Bangla.
It's not too late, personally you can give up bangali script and start writing it in urdu or farsi, heck you can stop using bangla completely and take up arabic as you primary language.

From where you are exactly?
Do you expect a truthful answer? Lol

Wtf people bringing relgion in Language? Some people find religion in everything.........then why write here in a christianized language? Why write English? Go learn Arabic only.

there should be a english translation for international readers... with that said...
i speak hindi, urdu, bangla, english, not fluent french and arabic and learning russian atm with that said... i speak english much better than my mother tongue.... so does that make me a worthless scumbag traitor? paranoia level is off the charts!!!

Do you expect a truthful answer? Lol

Wtf people bringing relgion in Language? Some people find religion in everything.........then why write here in a christianized language? Why write English? Go learn Arabic only.
nothing christian about english..... stop associating religion with everything.

Actually that Pakistan Bangladesh conflict happened from imposing URDU as the national language of pakistan (Unified). This is simply a continuation of that. Bangladeshis hate urdu.

Back
Top Bottom