What's new

Urban Aeronautics Demonstrates the “Air Mule” to IDF High Command

Archdemon

Reaction score
Country
Israel
The Urban Aeronautics Company is rounding out preparations for the coming demonstration of its UAV “Air Mule” before the IDF high command. “Air Mule” is designed to transport supplies to fighting forces and medevac troops from fire-saturated battlefields. This outstanding aerial vehicle is unmanned but capable of transporting humans

http://www.israeldefense.com/?CategoryID=483&ArticleID=543

SP0000_0600x0450x0072_000x000000_id214@jpg.png

How many people can it transport at a time? An awesome achievement bdw. Looks really bad though! :P

The Urban Aeronautics Company is rounding out preparations for the coming demonstration of its UAV “Air Mule” before the IDF high command. “Air Mule” is designed to transport supplies to fighting forces and medevac troops from fire-saturated battlefields. This outstanding aerial vehicle is unmanned but capable of transporting humans

Israel Defense | The

SP0000_0600x0450x0072_000x000000_id214@jpg.png

I dont get it, what is the point of unmanned vehicle if it is used to transport humans??,,,,UAV are used to minimize human damage, but here, pilot or no pilot, troops are there, so i think it is better to have pilot.

it is mainly used to transport supplies ......they just mean that the space inside can fit humans....well if they can send supplies why not humans?

its unmanned vehicle...with men inside?

How many people can it transport at a time? An awesome achievement bdw. Looks really bad though! :P

It says "UAV, carries a gross weight of close to 400 kilos" i dont know what is the volume capacity.

Good concept but looks Fugly without the paint job...

Well, looks aside (yes it is extremely ugly) - it's an interesting concept. The question is - is it safe or feasible? That thing would be easy to shoot down.

If it does a great job even ugly things seem to become beautiful.

Its functionality is not to please the eye :) engineers had other problems to solve then the shear look concept

Back
Top Bottom