What's new

Updated Price List of 9MM Handguns in Pakistan

I want to buy M446 Viking Russian 9mm ...kindly from where I got this gun???

Nearest gun store. :)
How to get a license...?? Before purchase of gun or after??
I am in full mood to get an ACR,scar or bren... One out of these.. Got a good promotion from boss so, thinking going for the best..

How to get a license...?? Before purchase of gun or after??
I am in full mood to get an ACR,scar or bren... One out of these.. Got a good promotion from boss so, thinking going for the best..

I believe licenses aren't being issued these days.. Govt has imposed some ban.

And use your brain bruv.. The license carries your weapons serial number etc...

ACR,BREN etc.. If you are lucky enough to get em... They will cost an arm and leg.

Even the M-4s are going for .6-8 mil these days.

@Seeb khan
Bought Viking years ago for 60K from Jinnah Arms Quetta.. Good prices and reliable folks ... Never bought weapons from anywhere else... Except one ... And got looted over S&W 9mms... Bought em each for 105K.

Why POF not making sub compact 9mm for everyday carry. The prime objective of handgun is to be with you when needed not in a safe. Duty pistols mostly kept in safes.

I believe licenses aren't being issued these days.. Govt has imposed some ban.

And use your brain bruv.. The license carries your weapons serial number etc...

ACR,BREN etc.. If you are lucky enough to get em... They will cost an arm and leg.

Even the M-4s are going for .6-8 mil these days.

@Seeb khan
Bought Viking years ago for 60K from Jinnah Arms Quetta.. Good prices and reliable folks ... Never bought weapons from anywhere else... Except one ... And got looted over S&W 9mms... Bought em each for 105K.
Why why why??? :/ bren is costing 1780 dollars to 2000 dollars a piece throughout EU and murica...
Can't we import? Or what if POF started production of scar or bren?

I am talking about cz bren 805

Why why why??? :/ bren is costing 1780 dollars to 2000 dollars a piece throughout EU and murica...
Can't we import? Or what if POF started production of scar or bren?

I am talking about cz bren 805

If POF produces it ... Still won't be available for lesser than 400 thousands... Atleast... Even the semi Mp-5s are being sold for almost 2.

Importing is an bearucratic nightmare ... Unless offcourse you are in the circle or armed forces..

If POF produces it ... Still won't be available for lesser than 400 thousands... Atleast... Even the semi Mp-5s are being sold for almost 2.

Importing is an bearucratic nightmare ... Unless offcourse you are in the circle or armed forces..
I dont think that it is going to be over 250k anytime

Does anyone have an idea about how to apply for arms license and the procedure for it? I am from Lahore and require one.

Does anyone have an idea about how to apply for arms license and the procedure for it? I am from Lahore and require one.
Me too... I want to hold legally own a rifle soon.. I want a thorough detail for license acquisition..

Does anyone know official Gun shop of POF ?

Where I can buy the Semi MP-5 any official address?

Well, my pocket let me contended with an FS-92 (Darrah-Pakistan made) Beretta 9 mm!! Fired approx 700 rounds (POF made) till date & Never jammed. A cheap but a reliable alternate indeed!! :sniper:

Well, my pocket let me contended with an FS-92 (Darrah-Pakistan made) Beretta 9 mm!! Fired approx 700 rounds (POF made) till date & Never jammed. A cheap but a reliable alternate indeed!! :sniper:
:) I see you are active again!!
Welcome back. :tup:

How is life treating you?

@DESERT FIGHTER, wrora, current prices of Glock 17/19/26 in your neck of the woods in PKR? Furthermore, do let me know of the most expensive pistol (sought after) in the Pakistani market (9mm). I have to gift to a few people, hence the 'sought after' tag.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom