What's new

Uniform Changed In Pakistan Army

The new one is not cool, Digi Camo would be allot better.

Agreed with all ur points but the new uniform does look cool... But also the khaki looked much better.
x0ohs6.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the new Uniform guys, in fact Camo gives an edge in the battlefield by making it difficult to spot infantry from long distances or during an ambush the infantry can easily hide under cover.

I see people here talking about "preserving old traditions", if that was the case then how come British still don't use Redcoats for their infantry, or the Americans the blue coats, or the Germans the Field gray??

Khaki just doesn't look appealing, in fact i think that PA's non-combat uniform should be Field Gray:

2-500x500.jpg

the israeli didn't use camo...

the new battledress should

1-improve ergonomic
2-improve survivability
3-improve durability
4-improve comfort

if the new battledress can achieve these even marginally,then go for it

it's meant for the infantry,the first one that will be sent to battlefield.the one that bleed the most.so why don't invest more to improve their well being

one must also not forget the chest rig(or belt kit,whichever the infantry used) the helmet and footwear,as all these would improve the infantrymen in front line

chest rig:doesn't necessarily follow the US trend that went for Molle system.but something newer and more comfortable than the vietnam era chinese-style chest rig would be nice

Helmet:as long as it is lightweight,relatively durable and doesn't wiggle around.it doesn't have to look like PASGT helmet.

footwear:generic one are real pain to wear(i know.i also got the standard issued black boot and it doesn't take me long to buy new timberland boot)

There is nothing wrong with the new Uniform guys, in fact Camo gives an edge in the battlefield by making it difficult to spot infantry from long distances or during an ambush the infantry can easily hide under cover.

I see people here talking about "preserving old traditions", if that was the case then how come British still don't use Redcoats for their infantry, or the Americans the blue coats, or the Germans the Field gray??

Khaki just doesn't look appealing, in fact i think that PA's non-combat uniform should be Field Gray:

2-500x500.jpg
No they grey doesn't look good IMO, a green would be better (and I agree the khaki is awful):

5FAD2F36D3C8AE0E33E346063DECD.jpg

200px-Peter_Schoomaker.jpg

Now the Pak Army look like NATO/ISAF :S

I don't understand this.
um last year some lady cadets wearing hijab were not allowed to wear it on change of guards parade at Mazar e Quaid.That's the real halakat.what's happening in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

If the soldier feels or is more comfortable in a new uniform, it will heighten his fighting capability.

As much as iam a muslim, an believe very strongly that women should also join pakistan armforces. I also believe that either one can fight the enemy or take care of her hijab during cross fire. in short hijab should be banned if you are in the field of action. other then that there are other fields then women can choose as careers like doctors engineers etc etc..........

Is that a PLA officer with Kayani?? They copied the pixelated camo print from US ?? Goddamn it!!:angry:

I take the uniforms are designed in Pakistan using the latest IR material and textiles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom