What's new

Undercover agent of Iran in Berlin captured

As usual... Khumeni loyalists hurting Pakistani interests and those of Pakistanis.

reported in German news as follows:
https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/ar...icher-Agent-des-Iran-in-Berlin-angeklagt.html

This Pakistani slaves of Iran are a serious threat to our national security and international image..they are more loyal to Tehran than their land of birth...there is a reason why Arabs have marginalized population of certain sects in their country..they know it very well that their loyalty is always with Tehran!

This Pakistani slaves of Iran are a serious threat to our national security and international image..they are more loyal to Tehran than their land of birth...there is a reason why Arabs have marginalized population of certain sects in their country..they know it very well that their loyalty is always with Tehran!
If you argue with them.... they lable you back as Arab slaves!
I don't understand their logic.... which clearly hints that according to their twisted logic, being Arab slave is bigger crime then hurting Pakistani interests, which they do by rendering them self at service to Iran revolution guards, who infect had been back stabbing them, all the time.

If you argue with them.... they lable you back as Arab slaves!
I don't understand their logic.... which clearly hints that according to their twisted logic, being Arab slave is bigger crime then hurting Pakistani interests, which they do by rendering them self at service to Iran revolution guards, who infect had been back stabbing them, all the time.

Buddy, these guys have been self flagelating themselves in memory of 14 centuries old Arab conflicts..yet they label everyone as Arab slaves..shall we ask...if Ahul Al-Bayt were Japanese or Chinese?

During my student life I used to do a summer job in Umrah industry which bought me in touch with many Iranian pilgrims..these guys were like zombies..they would come pre-programmed from Tehran for everything..and nothing could alter the course..If the order said stay your hotel even if the building was collapsing..they would do exactly the same...

he will be in jail for quite a While .. his love for Mullah will fade when there is a Bambo up his Arse

well they can be a ssole but i dont want iran turning into iraq were women children ederly suffer. we have enough suffering going on. i know for fact the arabs will go trophy wife hunting if iran gets attacked just like syria.
iran clergy made deal with usa to help them conquer iraq becuase iran had beef with saddam.
i belive they both part of haglien dilectic (saudi vs iran), to divide muslim world. ayotullah came from france a imperilist country. will it allow a revolution if it benefits muslims i dont think so, this was calculated move to turn iran into theocrasy but backfired on western world. british put saudis in power.

Germany suspects DITIB mosques spying against Gulenists . Infos came from Gulen movement.

German lawmakers have called for an investigation of Turkish intelligence operations in their country, specifically charging that Turkey is spying on suspected followers of exiled cleric and accused coup mastermind Fethullah Gulen.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/12/10/turkey-imams-allegedly-spying-germany-erdogan/

http://www.gulenmovement.us/what-does-fethullah-gulen-say-about-islamists-islamism.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom