What's new

Ukraine to supply upgraded engine for Al Khalid1 Tank

They do not feel safe in providing license manufacturing rights which is understandable, considering they are a small cash-strapped, war-torn country.
@Dazzler, I was wondering are you aware of any attempts by Government of Pakistan to get the technology transferred from Ukraine? Were there any negotiations between the two governments?

Are we Buying Oplot-M??

4675.jpg
No, we r not at this time. but who know.

do we have an any protection suit for our heavy machines
few days back i saw a video in which israheli wer demonstrating a tank protector suit and that protection suite converted a huge tank into small vehicle on radars
do we have some thing like that to protect our monsters

can we try to get Armata or Abraham

£3 million for each engine seems a bit too expensive if you as me.

Pakistani why not getting transfer of technology for tanks engines for local production and used. it will help our engineers to learn about engine technology as well as customization with our own requirements

The Ukrainian MoD said that it did talk about possibly 'jointly' producing tanks with Pakistan. In other words, Kiev doesn't want to part with everything, but they're willing to share, to an extent.

Janes has reported that these 200 engines will be different from the current ones. Upgraded Al-Khalid will be called Al-Khalid-I (Improved).

BTW, this contract could involve upgrade of T-80UDs also. :dance3:

Janes has reported that these 200 engines will be different from the current ones. Upgraded Al-Khalid will be called Al-Khalid-I (Improved).

So Al-Khalid II will be more advance then Improved Al-Khalid I

Janes did that?
we already have AK1 and this new engine is an upgrade to that. A step towardd AK 2 i would say.
how would u calssify this @Dazzler @Irfan Baloch @araz ?

and this news catch my eyes ..

Ukrspetsexport, Ukraine's state-owned military trading company, has signed an agreement with Pakistan enterprise Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) to collaborate on Pakistan military armour programmes.

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence (MoD) said in a statement on 23 November that the memorandum of co-operation (MOC), which was signed at the International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) in Karachi, is valued at USD600 million.

The MoD said, "The agreement is related to tanks, technical service, and maintenance and modernisation. Ukrainian defence industry companies will receive USD600 million."

The MoD added that Pakistan and Ukrainian defence officials also discussed industrial co-operation with focus on the "joint production of tanks and anti-tank missile systems".

http://www.janes.com/article/65767/pakistan-s-hit-and-ukrspetsexport-sign-usd600-million-deal

what anti tank missile system ?

and this news catch my eyes ..

Ukrspetsexport, Ukraine's state-owned military trading company, has signed an agreement with Pakistan enterprise Heavy Industries Taxila (HIT) to collaborate on Pakistan military armour programmes.

The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence (MoD) said in a statement on 23 November that the memorandum of co-operation (MOC), which was signed at the International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) in Karachi, is valued at USD600 million.

The MoD said, "The agreement is related to tanks, technical service, and maintenance and modernisation. Ukrainian defence industry companies will receive USD600 million."

The MoD added that Pakistan and Ukrainian defence officials also discussed industrial co-operation with focus on the "joint production of tanks and anti-tank missile systems".

http://www.janes.com/article/65767/pakistan-s-hit-and-ukrspetsexport-sign-usd600-million-deal

what anti tank missile system ?
Probably some semi-active laser-homing design developed in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom