What's new

Ukraine ready to buy Chinese made aircraft engines and equipment

guminglong

New Recruit

Reaction score
Daily April 1 Russian message "link" to Net a few days ago, "Han and defense review" message is reported that China is currently considering the construction of its first aircraft carrier is equipped with gas turbines manufactured in Ukraine. At present, Ukraine has been the production of gas turbine equipment in China for a series of surface ships. One of China's "Guangzhou" class destroyer and the "Ocean Journey II" class destroyer is equipped with mechanical design of the development of Ukraine's DA80/DN80 (export models for the UGT-25000)-based gas turbine ships.

Chinese military official in December last year, expressed the wish to build an aircraft carrier. By the end of March this year, Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie also announced a similar message. At present, as the Chinese military thought, as the strength of the Chinese navy will not be sufficient to protect the country's maritime rights and interests, so the need for such a large aircraft carrier as warships. At the Chinese military, the carrier should be a "national strength and competitiveness of the symbol of the Navy."

However, the Chinese government has not announced when it will start the construction of aircraft and equipment. It is reported that China plans to build in 2015 two years ago at a displacement of 5-6 million tons of conventional carrier medium power.

According to U.S. media reported the latest news, China is planning to open in 2010 to build a displacement of 48,000 tons for the conventionally-powered aircraft carrier by 2020, will also be equipped with a displacement of 93,000 tons of nuclear-powered aircraft carrier. In addition, China is still supporting the development of carrier-based combat aircraft.

Prior to this, Ukraine has to be built in the former Soviet Union during the "good-watt grid" aircraft carrier sold in China. It is reported that Beijing is part of the performance of the restoration of the vessel to be used for training carrier pilots. Ukraine is also provided to a carrier-based Su -33 fighter prototype - T10K. Experts believe that this prototype of the Chinese aircraft carrier-based aircraft to master construction techniques are very important.

I will not English, translation of the source of network:hitwall:

Ukrain wants to be part of NATO and why they would that if they want to be part of NATO?

Ukrain wants to be part of NATO and why they would that if they want to be part of NATO?

You may need to advise Ukraine not to buy Chinese made products because of the NATO alliance... Try and see whether Ukraine listens to you... :P

You may need to advise Ukraine not to buy Chinese made products because of the NATO alliance... Try and see whether Ukraine listens to you... :P

Hey Commy, if you dont know how to answer the question, dont. It's given that they are not going to listen to ME. I am not thier godfather. I was asking question in general. Would it make sense for them to buy chinese jets when NATO might give them weapon systems on cheap price to piss off Russians.

I think your monkey is loosing it's brain power, you take him to doctor or something.
"Tumhara bandar sathya gaya hai" :lol:

title of the thread :crazy:

Ukraine ready to buy Chinese made aircraft engines and equipment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

...when i saw those words ..i amlike are ukranians gonna buy chinese engines ..when russia is right next to them :rofl::rofl:

please change the title to
china ready to buy Ukraine made aircraft engines and equipment

:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom