What's new

Ugliest man in the world..!

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Webmaster -
January 16, 2017

THE other day while scanning the new in the local papers I saw this hideous picture of an ugly man; face all patched up, hardly any nose, no eyebrows and two skin projections for ears! He had been through a gruesome accident which had left him in this condition. A magazine had labelled him, ‘the ugliest man in the world.’
But what held my fascination was not the man, but a beautiful woman who was clasping him from behind and holding him tight. This was his wife. In her eyes, he was the most handsome man in her world. From her eyes I could see that she did not see his revolting, horrid face that stared down at me. She it saw an inner beauty that made her love her man.
The movie Mask is the true story of a sixteen year old boy, Rocky Dennis. Rocky had a rare disease, which made the bones of his head grow larger than normal. His face was out of shape and horrible looking. Rocky accepted himself as he was.
One day he joined his friends on a visit to an amusement park. The boys went into a ‘house of mirrors’ and had fun watching distorted reflections of their bodies and faces, Suddenly Rocky screams. His friends hear him and run to where he is standing in front of a mirror.
The mirror had distorted his ugly face in a way that made it appear normal. Rocky realized that he was really very handsome. His friends stared at the reflection and it was as if they were staring into the very depths of Rocky’s soul, and from then on their thinking of Rocky changed. They began to look at the real Rocky and not the one they could see.
I guess what the man’s wife had was a special mirror, in which she saw her husband as the good looking man, he actually was. Maybe what we all need is that kind of mirror.
A psychiatrist was visiting an old client. During a pause in the conversation that evening the client’s teenaged daughter took him out to show him her garden. When they were alone, she asked him in a tone of confidence, “What should I do to get rid of my vanity? You see every time I look into the mirror I tell myself I am a beauty queen!” The psychiatrist gave her face a look over and then said very tactfully, “The best thing you could do is to change your mirror!
How true isn’t it? It is said we see things not as they are but as we are. The way we perceive things and people colours our responses and even shapes our lives. Very seldom do we check our mirror to see whether what we are seeing is reality or that our impressions are not biased one way or the other.
I will never forget the story of God telling the prophet Samuel, “Man looks at the outside, I look at the heart..!” A magazine had labeled him ‘the ugliest man in the world,’ but his wife knew he was beautiful! If you are beautiful inside, people will ultimately see it..!
—Email: bobsbanter@gmail.com

http://pakobserver.net/ugliest-man-in-the-world/

@war&peace @Mentee @tps77 @SherDil @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @Khafee @Jugger

By Webmaster -
January 16, 2017

THE other day while scanning the new in the local papers I saw this hideous picture of an ugly man; face all patched up, hardly any nose, no eyebrows and two skin projections for ears! He had been through a gruesome accident which had left him in this condition. A magazine had labelled him, ‘the ugliest man in the world.’
But what held my fascination was not the man, but a beautiful woman who was clasping him from behind and holding him tight. This was his wife. In her eyes, he was the most handsome man in her world. From her eyes I could see that she did not see his revolting, horrid face that stared down at me. She it saw an inner beauty that made her love her man.
The movie Mask is the true story of a sixteen year old boy, Rocky Dennis. Rocky had a rare disease, which made the bones of his head grow larger than normal. His face was out of shape and horrible looking. Rocky accepted himself as he was.
One day he joined his friends on a visit to an amusement park. The boys went into a ‘house of mirrors’ and had fun watching distorted reflections of their bodies and faces, Suddenly Rocky screams. His friends hear him and run to where he is standing in front of a mirror.
The mirror had distorted his ugly face in a way that made it appear normal. Rocky realized that he was really very handsome. His friends stared at the reflection and it was as if they were staring into the very depths of Rocky’s soul, and from then on their thinking of Rocky changed. They began to look at the real Rocky and not the one they could see.
I guess what the man’s wife had was a special mirror, in which she saw her husband as the good looking man, he actually was. Maybe what we all need is that kind of mirror.
A psychiatrist was visiting an old client. During a pause in the conversation that evening the client’s teenaged daughter took him out to show him her garden. When they were alone, she asked him in a tone of confidence, “What should I do to get rid of my vanity? You see every time I look into the mirror I tell myself I am a beauty queen!” The psychiatrist gave her face a look over and then said very tactfully, “The best thing you could do is to change your mirror!
How true isn’t it? It is said we see things not as they are but as we are. The way we perceive things and people colours our responses and even shapes our lives. Very seldom do we check our mirror to see whether what we are seeing is reality or that our impressions are not biased one way or the other.
I will never forget the story of God telling the prophet Samuel, “Man looks at the outside, I look at the heart..!” A magazine had labeled him ‘the ugliest man in the world,’ but his wife knew he was beautiful! If you are beautiful inside, people will ultimately see it..!
—Email: bobsbanter@gmail.com

http://pakobserver.net/ugliest-man-in-the-world/

@war&peace @Mentee @tps77 @SherDil @Hell hound @PaklovesTurkiye @Khafee @Jugger
Asa posts sa mera jazbaat kabo main nhi rahta:(:cry::cray:

Imagine a damn ugly guy who is nicest of all and compare him to a damn handsome dude who is the rudest of all. Now tell me who is more beautiful and appealing to U?
That wife who is still standing up for him :tup:

Asa posts sa mera jazbaat kabo main nhi rahta:(:cry::cray:
Saray khilonay chorr Kr
Ab jazbaat sy khailty hain log :mad:

Last edited:
Awesome. True saints and people of divine consciousness can see the real beauty of a human being. Ordinary people try to judge it by appearance. We have some excellent stories of these sort of saints in our literature. Hates off to that lady who see beauty in her so called ugly husband.

That wife who is still standing up for him :tup:

Saray khilonay chorr Kr
Ab jazbaat sy khailty hain log :mad:
Yaar khilono ka paisa dena ko tayar hain hum koi sa bhi toys la lain woh logg:partay: magr hamara jazbaat ka sath na khala karain:alcoholic:

Beauty is not in the face ; Beauty is the light in the Heart. Kahlil Gibran

Such a nice story!

Welcome back to reality.

108978_700b.jpg

^Trust him he's one of the sexiest men alive.

I want to tell a story about beauty:
An Indian guy had a very beautiful fair looking wife, all his friends were jealous of this.
But suddenly they got to hear that the guy got divorced. The friends asked him, dude you had one of the most beautiful fair looking wife why did you divorce her?
He said, my wife's face was white but her heart was black!!

I don't like your taste in women, but then your in a different age band
I know. Don't worry. Look down. What do you see? That is the moving escalator of life. You will be here soon enough. So as me, so shall you be.

So make most of it !

Back
Top Bottom