What's new

UC Browser Launches its TVC for Pakistan

Isn't chrome the best mobile Browser at present.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah chrome have lead but its without adblocker and extentions.
I am using yandex wich have opera extentions support and adsblocker.
You can add useful extentions from opera to yandex from browser settings.
My favourite extentions are lastpass,violent monkey and popupvlocker.
You cannot gwt all these things from chrome uc browser.

What is UC browser? Is it Pakistan specific? Why do we need another web browser when we already have Safari?
Meh safari is in only for crapple dumbphone :D
UC browser is the most used browser in Pakistan because of its strong adblocker and data saving

Its a Chinese browser that is extremely popular in emerging markets but it has too many indian specific cards which have to be Pakistanified like opera mini

Meh safari is in only for crapple dumbphone :D
UC browser is the most used browser in Pakistan because of its strong adblocker and data saving

Its a Chinese browser that is extremely popular in emerging markets but it has too many indian specific cards which have to be Pakistanified like opera mini

If you see the images my Phone that , you can see that it has adblock plus installed and enabled in Safari...Apple was the first to introduce this feature since Apple, as you know, is the most innovative and advanced company that remains light years ahead of the competition...and by the way I'm not a fan of Apple.

Attachments

• IMG_3157.png
    IMG_3157.png
    203.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3156.png
    IMG_3156.png
    214.9 KB · Views: 11
If you see the images my Phone that , you can see that it has adblock plus installed and enabled in Safari...Apple was the first to introduce this feature since Apple, as you know, is the most innovative and advanced company that remains light years ahead of the competition...and by the way I'm not a fan of Apple.
And thats why apple has yesterdays hardware for tommorows price :D
Ad blocker existed in browsers before first iphone

Isn't chrome the best mobile Browser at present.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Not really............It all depends on the kind of features and services and Chrome is nowhere remotely as good as some are. Chrome is used as a stock browser in many android running mobile devices because the common denominator here is Google and despite that the other browsers are still popular, which goes to show that if Chrome really lived up to it's hype the users didn't have to go for alternative options.

My only problem with Apple is it's enmity with Flash player. I watch movies online all the time and for that purpose apple mobile devices are a no go for me...........I have tried puffin browser and others, but the experience was atrocious.

For mobile i use mainly UC,Maxthon Pioneer and Opera Mini because its easier to use pdf from these three browser and on pc chrome and firefox on linux mainly and on windows UC and Firefox(tor)

Who knows in end it could turn into a movie :D
This may just be teaser

it will sell alot if nawaz shariff was the hero in leather suit.

UCWeb, an Alibaba Group’s mobile business division, is all set to excite its Pakistani customers with a thrilling TVC for its flagship browser, UC Browser.

The new action-packed TV commercial features two extremely talented Pakistanis: Mehwish Hayat, the leading actress as the protagonist and Nabeel Qureshi, Director of the box office hits Na Maloom Afraad and Actor-in-Law as the man behind the scenes. The advertisement displays UC Browser’s edge over other internet browsers with its blazing speed.

Starting with an action movie scene, we see Mehwish in a completely new avatar – a superhero with a dangerous task to accomplish. An uber cool female superhero character is unprecedented in Pakistani TV commercials as well as the silver screen. In this creative and unique way, two important features of UC Browser, fast video buffering and downloading are highlighted.

Catering to the local users’ need, UC Browser provides solutions to the problems an internet user faces such as slow video buffering and downloading. Equipped with the signature cloud computing technology and U3 Kernel, UC Browser is able to offer users a faster and more convenient web surfing experience.

Kenny Ye, GM, Overseas Business, Alibaba Mobile Business Group, said, “In Pakistan, online video watching and downloading are two of the main activities of our user. However, with the relatively slow
internet speed, the video experience is always interrupted. We want to change this situation with technology and localization strategy, offering seamless browsing, swift downloading, quick and easy navigation to the most popular local news, videos, music, etc.”

UC Browser is ready to enhance the browsing experience for Pakistanis after its success in China, Indonesia, Russia and India. So start streaming and surfing with UC Browser without slow buffering, pausing and waiting!

It's pathetic on Windows Phone.

What is UC browser? Is it Pakistan specific? Why do we need another web browser when we already have Safari?
UC Browser becomes world’s No. 2 mobile browser with 17% market share
By
Sumaira Mudassar

uc-browser.jpg

UC Browser has touched a new milestone, becoming the world’s second most popular mobile browser with 17.42% market share, according to StatCounter – an independent web traffic analytics service.

This recent achievement coincided with the browser’s consistent rise in its overseas markets, as it clocked in more than half of mobile browsing market share (54.42%, per StatCounter) in October 2015 in India and attained a share of 49.05% (per StatCounter) in October 2015 in Indonesia, the second and third populous country in Asia. Both India and Indonesia have become the new frontier for mobile Internet, driven mostly by the rapid growth of their connected population. The popularity of UC Browser attributes to its fast speed and easy access to local content and services, as well as the powerful distribution network UC Union, a global mobile traffic and monetization platform.

UC-browser-market-share.jpg

Commenting on the achievement, Mr. YU Yongfu, President of Alibaba Mobile Business Group, which UCWeb is part of the unit, said, “In addition to our leading position in home turf China market, overseas growth has contributed significantly to UC Browser’s ascent to become the world’s No.2 mobile browser. By providing a one-stop mobile browsing gateway, UC Browser makes mobile services conveniently accessible, helping improve and reshape the mobile lifestyle of our users worldwide. We will continue to reach new users through unique localization and personalization efforts.”

UCWeb has been seeing exciting success in emerging markets, long dominating mobile browser market in China, India and Indonesia, the three most populous emerging markets globally. All these three countries have a total population of 2.8 billion, accounting for over one third of the world’s population. UCWeb also boasts of the number one spot in Pakistan (33.76%, October 2015, StatCounter percent) and has been seeing encouraging performance among other countries.

UC Browser’s strength is its signature cloud-enabled browsing technology that can compress data by up to 60%, ability to compress page to provide faster page loading & data cost saving along with localized content, catering to each unique market. Deep localization and strong synergistic partnerships with local content providers has boosted downloads and engagement with the browser. Last December, UC Browser surpassed 100 million daily active users (DAUs), propelling it into the elite group of apps that includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and so on.
http://www.moremag.pk/2015/11/25/uc-browser-becomes-worlds-no-2-mobile-browser-with-17-market-share/
Its the most used browser in Pakistan almost everyone i know uses UC as their main browser

Its actually easier to use pdf through UC than any other mobile browser :D
Which mobile browser you prefer to use for daily activities?
@Fenrir @Kashmiri Pandit @Nilgiri @Hell hound @The Sandman @Vergennes @long_ @Chauvinist @Divergent1 @The Eagle

UC Browser becomes world’s No. 2 mobile browser with 17% market share
By
Sumaira Mudassar

uc-browser.jpg

UC Browser has touched a new milestone, becoming the world’s second most popular mobile browser with 17.42% market share, according to StatCounter – an independent web traffic analytics service.

This recent achievement coincided with the browser’s consistent rise in its overseas markets, as it clocked in more than half of mobile browsing market share (54.42%, per StatCounter) in October 2015 in India and attained a share of 49.05% (per StatCounter) in October 2015 in Indonesia, the second and third populous country in Asia. Both India and Indonesia have become the new frontier for mobile Internet, driven mostly by the rapid growth of their connected population. The popularity of UC Browser attributes to its fast speed and easy access to local content and services, as well as the powerful distribution network UC Union, a global mobile traffic and monetization platform.

UC-browser-market-share.jpg

Commenting on the achievement, Mr. YU Yongfu, President of Alibaba Mobile Business Group, which UCWeb is part of the unit, said, “In addition to our leading position in home turf China market, overseas growth has contributed significantly to UC Browser’s ascent to become the world’s No.2 mobile browser. By providing a one-stop mobile browsing gateway, UC Browser makes mobile services conveniently accessible, helping improve and reshape the mobile lifestyle of our users worldwide. We will continue to reach new users through unique localization and personalization efforts.”

UCWeb has been seeing exciting success in emerging markets, long dominating mobile browser market in China, India and Indonesia, the three most populous emerging markets globally. All these three countries have a total population of 2.8 billion, accounting for over one third of the world’s population. UCWeb also boasts of the number one spot in Pakistan (33.76%, October 2015, StatCounter percent) and has been seeing encouraging performance among other countries.

UC Browser’s strength is its signature cloud-enabled browsing technology that can compress data by up to 60%, ability to compress page to provide faster page loading & data cost saving along with localized content, catering to each unique market. Deep localization and strong synergistic partnerships with local content providers has boosted downloads and engagement with the browser. Last December, UC Browser surpassed 100 million daily active users (DAUs), propelling it into the elite group of apps that includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and so on.
http://www.moremag.pk/2015/11/25/uc-browser-becomes-worlds-no-2-mobile-browser-with-17-market-share/
Its the most used browser in Pakistan almost everyone i know uses UC as their main browser

Its actually easier to use pdf through UC than any other mobile browser :D
Which mobile browser you prefer to use for daily activities?
@Fenrir @Kashmiri Pandit @Nilgiri @Hell hound @The Sandman @Vergennes @long_ @Chauvinist @Divergent1 @The Eagle

I use chrome for everything (mobile and comp). I got too used to it lol.

Back
Top Bottom