What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Khafee
Sir the person you are engaging is renowned troll and let no stone un-turned to mudslinging on Gulf Pak relations.

Pakistani govt has bunch of blackmailers and corrupts who always try to take advantage through emotional exploitation .

Let's wait and see. 2018 on the corner. Test him ...again its democracy .
Yes he is honest and better then Zardari and NZ.. I wish people vote for him

Why to stay neutral if all the military resources of the richest nation of the world at out disposal in case we need to fight India.?
Are you sure they will be ? They don't consider India a terrorist. lol. It is our's resources what they need. It is our Military what they require to fight. Bhai ghar ki murghi daal barabar. First of we are better than those Arrabs. China will do every thing to ensure our survival and protection. They have more technology than those Arabs have. Stay with what matter. Don't try to lick every pot you will lose respect. China worked with every Gov in Pakistan and never meddled with our democracy. Arabs always meddled with democracy in our country. Saudia is the very reason for Imran being unsuccessful. Iran is not our enemy. We don't need another conflict on our border for Arabs. If we get in this collation without Iran and help Saudia they will deffinately help India. We cannot afford that. Iran has shown a nuteral stance towards us. If at some point USA attacks us because of rising US and China tensions. Saudia will not help us but Iran will against. Against India neither Saudia nor Iran will help us it will be only China and Turkey. Against Israel Saudia will not help us it will be Turkey Iran and Azerbaijan. They will not do that because they our brother to us but because they have their own interests. Only China considers Pakistan as it own province and only Turkey will help us as being brothers Just always remember these words. Rest of them are money honey.

Why the secrecy? Why is the cat in the bag in the first place. United States unashamedly helps Israel out and indeed makes it publicly clear leaving no forum to shout it's support fot the Jewish state. But why is KSA so coy about it's help to Pak? Is it drugs they give to Pakistan? We need exact quantification of that help. Who knows maybe KSA has kept Pakistan sailing along but let us know the facts - nothing but the facts.

Instead of creating this enigmatic, mystic meg situation.

Are you sure they will be ? They don't consider India a terrorist. lol. It is our's resources what they need. It is our Military what they require to fight. Bhai ghar ki murghi daal barabar. First of we are better than those Arrabs. China will do every thing to ensure our survival and protection. They have more technology than those Arabs have. Stay with what matter. Don't try to lick every pot you will lose respect. China worked with every Gov in Pakistan and never meddled with our democracy. Arabs always meddled with democracy in our country. Saudia is the very reason for Imran being unsuccessful. Iran is not our enemy. We don't need another conflict on our border for Arabs. If we get in this collation without Iran and help Saudia they will deffinately help India. We cannot afford that. Iran has shown a nuteral stance towards us. If at some point USA attacks us because of rising US and China tensions. Saudia will not help us but Iran will against. Against India neither Saudia nor Iran will help us it will be only China and Turkey. Against Israel Saudia will not help us it will be Turkey Iran and Azerbaijan. They will not do that because they our brother to us but because they have their own interests. Only China considers Pakistan as it own province and only Turkey will help us as being brothers Just always remember these words. Rest of them are money honey.
Lot of imaginations stated as facts in your post this is what i can only say..

Why the secrecy? Why is the cat in the bag in the first place. United States unashamedly helps Israel out and indeed makes it publicly clear leaving no forum to shout it's support fot the Jewish state. But why is KSA so coy about it's help to Pak? Is it drugs they give to Pakistan? We need exact quantification of that help. Who knows maybe KSA has kept Pakistan sailing along but let us know the facts - nothing but the facts.

Instead of creating this enigmatic, mystic meg situation.
Its Pakistani govt job to protect its interest. If Nawaz is paying back its exile favor to KSA, then..... well, what we have to do, since politicians to protect national interest ?

Last edited:
Yeah right.

Even tiny Qatar (your country of residence) doesn't listen to Saudi Arabia these days. In fact, it opposes Saudi Arabia on almost every issue you could possibly think of, especially when it comes to Qatar's excessive support towards the Muslim Brotherhood across the region, which has greatly alarmed the Saudi rulers and led to diplomatic spats between the two countries.

As for the UAE, the Emiratis couldn't care less what the Saudis say. Saudi Arabia isn't even the UAE's main trade partner. And as of late, it's the Emiratis who are actually influencing Saudi foreign policy, not the other way round, especially in places like Libya and Yemen.

I was there and saw the panic in qatar when saudi military decided to conduct excersis on their border....although they have US base but US is known to go with highest bidder.....

Saudis are big in middle east like or not

Whats stopping saudis to cross the desert with 100 m1 a1s??? Nothing

India is behind such attacks. ISI shall never allowed RAW to be successful in the region. UAE is a islamic state and they knows who is involved in this dirty game in Kabul.

@Khafee is trying to prove that UAE is friendly even after threatening Pakistan and creating problems for Pakistanis who work there, he thinks we Pakistanis are stupid and don't know what is happening, he think we buy crap that they hire few Pakistanis ex high ups and it's good relations' with Pakistan. Abu Dahbi is capital of UAE and rich state too so what it's crown prince say matters, please stop trying fooling Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have to come out of mental slavery of Arabs, as muslims all are equal no one is superior.
Khafee has some serious tolerance issues. He got offended with me sharing my views. Perhaps its because he is extremely conservative and me very liberal.

But I don't think we should accuse Arabs/Emiratis without proof. The article has an Indian background. If this was true we would see this in Khaleej Times or Gulf News. We can't spoil relations with other countries. Its what India actually wants.

I agree with the fact that all muslims are equal. Muhammad PBUH favored Abyssinian slave Bilal over a load of Arabs. Yet a lot of Arabs I have witnessed have a feeling of superiority among them. This is what leads to the severe discrimination against non arabs in their lands. Things might be good for educated, high earning families like us but only the labour class knows what it goes through.

Khafee has some serious tolerance issues. He got offended with me sharing my views. Perhaps its because he is extremely conservative and me very liberal.

But I don't think we should accuse Arabs/Emiratis without proof. The article has an Indian background. If this was true we would see this in Khaleej Times or Gulf News. We can't spoil relations with other countries. Its what India actually wants.

I agree with the fact that all muslims are equal. Muhammad PBUH favored Abyssinian slave Bilal over a load of Arabs. Yet a lot of Arabs I have witnessed have a feeling of superiority among them. This is what leads to the severe discrimination against non arabs in their lands. Things might be good for educated, high earning families like us but only the labour class knows what it goes through.
Problem is not with them..It is us ..Who stop us to respond back in same tone if somebody is rude..Do as what others do to you..

Problem is not with them..It is us ..Who stop us to respond back in same tone if somebody is rude..Do as what others do to you..
There are two ways to conduct foreign policy. One is like USA, becoming the bully of the world yet having more than 700 bases or troop denominations in the world. For that you need extreme power and though the world might hate you, you will be a supreme power.

The other way, the normal way is to avoid insulting anyone and not being chauvinistic. We need the second way as we do not have the power worldwide to back ourselves when compared to the Americans. For this we need to think of the other nations position. UAE may be seen negatively in Pakistan because of its labour laws but there is no proof they are fundamentally trying to destroy relations with Pakistan. We cannot respond back aggressively without having proof they are working against Pakistani interests purposely. Why do we not be neutral and develop ties with both Iran and Saudi. Why do we even think we have to take sides? No matter how we are softly being prodded by UAE/Saudi to be in their camp.

There are two ways to conduct foreign policy. One is like USA, becoming the bully of the world yet having more than 700 bases or troop denominations in the world. For that you need extreme power and though the world might hate you, you will be a supreme power.

The other way, the normal way is to avoid insulting anyone and not being chauvinistic. We need the second way as we do not have the power worldwide to back ourselves when compared to the Americans. For this we need to think of the other nations position. UAE may be seen negatively in Pakistan because of its labour laws but there is no proof they are fundamentally trying to destroy relations with Pakistan. We cannot respond back aggressively without having proof they are working against Pakistani interests purposely. Why do we not be neutral and develop ties with both Iran and Saudi. Why do we even think we have to take sides? No matter how we are softly being prodded by UAE/Saudi to be in their camp.
There is nothing in your post i can disagree...My point is we should not blame others for our incompetence or lack of backbone...

I'm sorry to jump in... Everyone in Pakistan says they doesn’t hate Arabs but......... FACT is Pakistan is the biggest contributor to Iran's militant operations in Arab world.
I hope you know what those Pakistanis are doing in Iraq, Syria and Yemen... their acts reflects nothing but over doze of hate.
Now question is what went so wrong with Pakistani Shia that they started hating Arabs more than a common Irani... .
Answer is simple... the common langauge, which you just stated is too common among Pakistani Shia community... there can't be other reason than systematic brainwashing with nonsense and if someone from out of Shia community ask for logic.. he is systematically abused, he is labeled sectarian, eventually he leaves or is banned unfairly.

However, i keep asking one question to those posters... while so much is being said about some thing which dosn't seem reality by farthest dimension. Why is it than same people plead and even intimidate Pakistanis to sacrifice for Iran, to accomadate Iran, while Iran is openly in cahoots with India in Afghanistan and Baluchistan, never did any good to Pakistan, had history of being involved in acts, which even India hasn't committed against Pakistan.

Since you complain about Arab behavior... can you or any other of you just simply start a thread and stop trolling for ever on various discussions of importance?

Imagine it is always me who post such thread of strategic importance... while you don't even miss to RIP even enemies of Pakistan!

Pakistan has become play ground of foreign agencies and countries like Iran, KSA, UAE, US etc are playing to fulfill their interest, sadly its the Pakistanis who are allowing them to do that, if Pakistanis put Pakistan first and be loyal with it, then we can be independent, prosperous and powerful country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom