What's new

UAE to rethink on ties with Pakistan post killing of five diplomats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw he is planning on winning the next elections. So his party might very well be fielding the next PM
GOD forbid ..Zardari will never win again..He has done enough damage to Pakistan..He is restricted to Sindh only.. It will be IK (my wish) or Nwaz sharif again.They are the real competitors

It's ill mannered if we don't appreciate good things .

It's not that. Pakistanis generally are very good people. The bureaucrats and top decision makers understand us perfectly.
It's just some people who take isolated events / chacha, mama, nanny gossip, and believe it to be true across the board. Then you have the odd nut cases, who are genuinely blinded by propaganda.

There is nothing wrong in living in UAE, There is nothing wrong in even living in hell just always remember Where you belong and where you are rooted from. Pakistan Zindabaan is the only thing I know about.

Well you have been badmouthing the UAE all through the thread, now that someone you respect lives there you do a 180degree turn?

GOD forbid ..Zardari will never won again..He has done enough damage to Pakistan..He is restricted to Sindh only.. It will be IK (my wish) or Nwaz sharif again.They are the real competitors
NS is dangerous of Paksitani confederation. He sent two PPP Pm home , but now after all corruption allegation prove against him, he still in power. IK ..yes . Time to test him.

GOD forbid ..Zardari will never win again..He has done enough damage to Pakistan..He is restricted to Sindh only.. It will be IK (my wish) or Nwaz sharif again.They are the real competitors

Certainly not my wish but All the indicators point in that direction.

Say thanks to Musharraf ......who gave the best weapon against extremism . Free Media. Use it wisely and overcome the extremism. Plus , Pakistani political system still in good shape , whatever type of democracy we have , but it has lot of potential to take tough decision. Remember , it always someone inside the castle who open the door on someone's order. ....Say no to regionalism and sectarianism ...Paksitan First then all is well.

Pakistani democracy is suerly not running fine, when it needs to visit London to formulate allainces.
Neither Press is free in Pakistan.
Sectarianism is displayed on Pakistan streets, every house has a flag of its sect. flying high, streets and roads are being blocked in the name of reliogn.
Maybe Pakistanis dosn't feel, but any foreigner who visit Pakistan.. .only see sectarianism in streets.
All this happened in one decade of democracy, i wonder what would become of Pakistan, if democracy continues for another decade !!!!
Democracy apparently is POISON for Pakistan.

Certainly not my wish but All the indicators point in that direction.
I tend to disagree bro..There are no indications on the ground as far as i know political environment in Pakistan..Zardari is dead in Punjab and KP where the real battle will be fought..

It's not that. Pakistanis generally are very good people. The bureaucrats and top decision makers understand us perfectly.
It's just some people who take isolated events / chacha, mama, nanny gossip, and believe it to be true across the board. Then you have the odd nut cases, who are genuinely blinded by propaganda.
Majority of us take GCC countries as " emotionally attached muslim brothers " . But they are not aware of ground reality and how the world is changing . Like Chinese saying ...stagnant water always smells .

NS is dangerous of Paksitani confederation. He sent two PPP Pm home , but now after all corruption allegation prove against him, he still in power. IK ..yes . Time to test him.
IK is what i hope for ..

Majority of us take GCC countries as " emotionally attached muslim brothers " . But they are not aware of ground reality and how the world is changing . Like Chinese saying ...stagnant water always smells .
You remember, how Sartaj Aziz in his previous tenure, let the cat out of the bag about free Saudi oil?

Pakistani democracy is suerly not running fine, when it needs to visit London to formulate allainces.
Neither Press is free in Pakistan.
Sectarianism is displayed on Pakistan streets, every house has a flag of its sect. flying high, streets and roads are being blocked in the name of reliogn.
Maybe Pakistanis dosn't feel, but any foreigner who visit Pakistan.. .only see sectarianism in streets.
All this happened in one decade of democracy, i wonder what would become of Pakistan, if democracy continues for another decade !!!!
Democracy apparently is POISON for Pakistan.
Pakistan build on 4 provinces with totally different culture and language , democracy is the only solution to keep the country togather. Army or dictatorship is not the solution . This fvcked up democracy is still better. Nawaz once raised the slogan of " jaag punjabi jaag " . Asfand Yaar Wali raise the slogan of Pakhtonistan , Achakzai raise the voice of Afghania , Sindhi nationalist raise the voice of Sindhu Daesh .......You can only swallow down through democracy., so people will look at there real faces.

Our interests is better with both but with that comes the problems. We have an economic route towards China. Stronger China means Stronger Pakistan, China never left us alone for their interests and has always proved to be a good brother. That is where our interest lies and our progress. North is the way to hope, south is a burning rope. East and west are fires. So stay away from the mess. We got a chance after a long time not losing it for Arabs. They want to dominate they should use the blood of their own people not our soldiers.
Its all along a different topic.. Why to stay neutral if pakistan can get yearly CPEC for next 5 or 10 years (in form of investment from aligned countries).?. Imagine our outreach .Why to stay neutral if all the military resources of the richest nations of the world at out disposal in case we need to fight India.?
It all depends what is on the table..You can't just wake away..If there is nothing then simply stand quiet..

You remember, how Sartaj Aziz in his previous tenure, let the cat out of the bag about free Saudi oil?
Pakistani govt has bunch of blackmailers and corrupts who always try to take advantage through emotional exploitation .

IK is what i hope for ..
Let's wait and see. 2018 on the corner. Test him ...again its democracy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom