What's new

UAE, Pakistan and Mirage 2000-9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely no harm in diversity. Although quantity is too small to justify.

You have considerable experience with mirage platform just like atlas has and there is lot you can do. Unlike F-16s, there are not many good used stock out there. French are known for their corrupt practises - i would be cautious of any traps they lay.

As always never trust a frenchman; they will be saying nice things in front while preparing to double cross you right thereafter.

1484736888.jpg

UAE, Pakistan and Mirage 2000-9s

There is talk that lately-appointed Chief of General Staff of the Pakistani Army General Qamar Javed Bajwa intends to reactivate contacts with the UAE to buy the Emirati Mirage 2000-9 fighter jets in favor of Pakistan Air Force (PAF). The following 348-word report sheds more light on the subject and tells what about the Emirati reaction.

- See more at: http://www.tacticalreport.com/view_news/UAE-Pakistan-and-Mirage-2000-9s/5264#sthash.FAj297sf.dpuf
Poorani batan chandni raataan..... magar ...free ma buri deal nahi ha. Pakistan in talks with Qatari fleet too.

Sir ji ya batain naya CRV is better or HRV... ?

Last edited:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...F15C6E021B114A04AE40F15C6E021B114&FORM=VRDGAR

It cost 1.6 billion euros to upgrade 50 mirages for india

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN THE FRENCH SYSTEMS are VERY VERY expensive

also depends upon the buyer, french are notorious for kick backs

Theres no hate JUST the reality

PAF according to the multiple threads opened in here are buying or assessing

SU35 from Russia
J31 from China ( which does not exist yet)
F16/52 from USA
used F16 from Jordan
AND now for the 3rd time in 12 months UAE Mirage2000/9

Your correct I am talking rubbish when I say nothing will happen ........YOUR CORRECT

BUT TRACK RECORD suggests something else
su 35-->not sure whether that even happened
f-16 52 blocked by india, with full payment not cost effective given no aim9x or aim120D
f-16 jordan-->already happened
mirage 2000---> very poor source, might be happening, thing is if UAE wants to sell it and buy rafale, french/dassult will have to entertain pakistan or who ever the customer will be, as it is VERY desperate to sell Rafael, especially since INDIA SCREWED rafale
whatever we do is usually under the wraps till decisions are made as we know india goesout of the way to sabotage good deals

PS:
i dont think this happening, unless SA/UAE wants to make some political gain, which is unlikely given the past history
current plan is 100(77, working on) f-16s, 250(80+counting) thunders by 2023-25

Except no one has shown objectively how 'fast integration' would be possible. The Mirage-2000-9 is a completely different aircraft with different materials in the airframe, different engine, etc. Just upgrading the overhaul factory would be a multi-year project. Then there are the spare parts that would need to come from France and anyone who thinks France won't put an embargo on us in a war with India is only kidding themselves. Remember just recently a French official was encouraging India to attack terror camps in Pakistan.

Seriously, I feel some people absolutely revel everytime a prospect arises to put Pakistan's strategic offensive capabilities under Western thumb.
noone is not even sure how fast delivery will happen
if UAE is selling they need replacement and rafale cant deliver before 2022-25

and than of course there is an iraqi angle too
http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...aqs-kurdish-areas-procuring-rafales/79108590/

Poorani batan chandni raataan..... magar ...free ma buri deal nahi ha. Pakistan in talks with Qatari fleet too.

Sir ji ya batain naya CRV is better or HRV... ?

Hi,

For me---it is the CRV---that is what I am thinking of leasing.

PAF shall have a serious look at J10d, CAC is no joking.

Please share specs of J-10 C & D.

Because these aircrafts can also be used effectively for ground support..

If delta is required then J-10C is better in all roles as it has nearly everything better in it compared to M2K9s and can be further upgraded too.

Please share specs of J-10 C & D.

If delta is required then J-10C is better in all roles as it has nearly everything better in it compared to M2K9s and can be further upgraded too.
lot of J10c fans here, it seem PAF is not interested. For J10, the best window had past. Can anyone tell me why the J10 order by Musharaff was cancelled? It's like a mystery in China.

I can feel there is an anti- China force in Pakistan, hide in the deep. The people are very pro China, but some of the government officers hard to say. I'm a big fans of General Musharaf, always.

it's a stupid idea....... I agree with you :sarcastic:
FREE :nono:

French have no love lost for Pakistan.... they simply want to sell some Rafale and its no secret.

what else Pakistan can give in exchange of $?

Kindly state one?

Can you write email to PAF, directly?

i can imagine your nightmares... sorry, those may be true!

1) It's old and expensive to maintain.
2) Prone to sanction
3) Difficult to get parts like F-16 because not built in huge numbers like F-16s.
4) J-10 4.5 gen jet with TOT is available and no strings attached with it.
5) Can not be customize like JFT/J-10.
6) High life cycle cost due to closure of production and parts.
7) Can't face future threats posed by IAF i.e. Rafael & Super Sukhoi, means no True multi role capability required by PAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom