What's new

"U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to Taliban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say, even if TTP takes over 175 million people in a country where every one owns a gun, has I million amy( includes reservists etc) etc etc, no one could really snatch anything larger than a nail. Thats simply not possible. How do you go thru so many people, I have no clue esp when you are trying to secure several dozen nukes.
In any case , nothing is gonn a happen. It like when they creide wolf & were
sure of a Civil war when BB got capped. While they were imagining things , we were rolling up our eyes over their "analysis".

All junk...:rofl:
If TALIBAN get hold of the nukes, the whole tone of US will change.They will be the ones to sue for peace & I can really imagine Ms.CLINTON donning a 'BURQA' and coming all way to meet the TALIBS to flatter them and declaring them her brothers. But before Ms. CLINTON, indians will send Mr. IRFAN PATHAN as ambassador telling them we are 'one' & look we have sent your long lost brother to remove misunderstandings which were created by ISI.

nice fantasy ..... enjoy it !

62063aa521568b4168b4e955a99d1722.jpg

what does "LESS STABLE".....if taliban "SEEM TO BE TAKING CONTROL".....i mean what are we measuring these things against stability...seem to be taking control....cuz hey for some WESTERNERS and INDIANS alike doomsday could be tomorrow...and i could be blown up by a drone attack as i type.....

It really sounds fishy when US says that location of ALL the Pak nukes is not known.Does it mean they already know of some but are interested in knowing all.

Thread closed, since the entire subject matter is absurd.

Let me know when Rambo, the terminator and GI Joe all show up for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom