What's new

"U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to Taliban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the US ain't coming....don't look towards the INDIANS cuz they aren't coming neither are the ISRAELIS......silly silly pakistanis the "PARANOIA" they live in.....no one is coming no one is trying to do anything the world is a NICE PEACE LOVING PLACE....and we pakistanis are just suspicious of others for no good reason!!!!

actually right

no one is coming into Pakistan ........ no one is nuts enough for that .......

nice posts

shall start PDF OST program

This is going to be the oddest post based on my instincts, that I pray to God it never happens...

Now that we're at war with the TTP fags (many *thanks* to the CIA for convincing our leadership+military to fight them) I have a strong feeling that the US might supply these TTP fags with some sort of a nuclear device to be used against Pak Army just so that they can go into Pakistan in a military style mission to "secure the nukes" so to speak.

TTP and PA are at war and literally every bad thing happens in time of war. What would happen if they use nukes against Pakistan instead of the US? How would PA react with current leadership?

How would PA respond to the US in such a scenario? More importantly, would that be the begining of a third world- war?

The media has been creating hysteria about Pakistan nukes for years no in a contous fashion. Aren't any of you sensing any subliminal and implifit mes

"I have a strong feeling that the US might supply these TTP fags with some sort of a nuclear device to be used against Pak Army just so that they can go into Pakistan in a military style mission to "secure the nukes" so to speak."

Your "strong feeling" is not the product of a healthy mind.

Thank God it's nicely quarantined here. This thread is just the flypaper necessary for the likes of you.

Not even in their wet dreams. We have the nukes scattered all over and are adding more to the arsenal. I say try stopping us. No one can stop Pakistan any more. Pakistan isn't like Iran or any other country in the initial stages of their nuke program experimenting with reactors etc. which can be taken out easily with force. Such snatch tactics will only work when a country doesn't posses nuclear weapons at all or just a few warheads. The risk is much more confined in taking them out. Pakistan's nuke program has matured over the years and is now in an advanced stage. Pakistan has a serious arsenal of nuclear weapons spread all over secure and highly secretive locations. Pakistan has the numerical advantage and reliable means to deliver them. Such spicy headlines are just meant for public consumption and shouldn't be taken seriously. Any sane person knows that in reality it's absolutely impossible to fully dismantle Pakistan's nukes. Pakistan's nuke program is beyond the stage of a forceful roll back. Pakistan's nuke program would have been dismantled ages ago if it would have been that easy.

Last edited:
"I say try stopping us."

I say who cares. Use one and you're dead. If your country falls everybody else would do what they must. The risks would be worth it and the alternatives would demand trying.

Beyond that, they're your headache and expense. Enjoy whatever security they buy you.

We undoubtedly have plans to do our level best to secure or neutralize such assets if it appears apparent that things are going to sh!t. Whether that involves us directly or in coordination with others is beyond knowing. Maybe both. Certainly we'll have unilateral plans. So might others- India, the PRC, Russia. How those plans and/or coordinated efforts succeed or fail at that point will matter little as we'll be giving our best and that's all which can be asked.

Let the chips fall where they may.

My guess is were matters to deteriorate to such (and there's EVERY reason to think the militants have hit their high-water mark and are receding), your nat'l leadership would be doing everything possible to facilitate their safe transfer to the PRC with observers from other interested parties.

That's how I'd pre-empt matters were I the Pakistani gov't and there's no reason not to presume such isn't a viable contingency.

That said, it's all B.S. unless you guys implode. To do so you'd have to quit shooting yourselves in the foot and aim for the head. You're not there by a long-shot, thank God.

"I say try stopping us."

I say who cares. Use one and you're dead. If your country falls everybody else would do what they must. The risks would be worth it and the alternatives would demand trying.

Beyond that, they're your headache and expense. Enjoy whatever security they buy you.

We undoubtedly have plans to do our level best to secure or neutralize such assets if it appears apparent that things are going to sh!t. Whether that involves us directly or in coordination with others is beyond knowing. Maybe both. Certainly we'll have unilateral plans. So might others- India, the PRC, Russia. How those plans and/or coordinated efforts succeed or fail at that point will matter little as we'll be giving our best and that's all which can be asked.

Let the chips fall where they may.

My guess is were matters to deteriorate to such (and there's EVERY reason to think the militants have hit their high-water mark and are receding), your nat'l leadership would be doing everything possible to facilitate their safe transfer to the PRC with observers from other interested parties.

That's how I'd pre-empt matters were I the Pakistani gov't and there's no reason not to presume such isn't a viable contingency.

That said, it's all B.S. unless you guys implode. To do so you'd have to quit shooting yourselves in the foot and aim for the head. You're not there by a long-shot, thank God.

LOLZ Yank is getting hot and chuffed up. Using words like dead. Are you trying to frighten me with your war like lingo? LOL Who are you threatening here Yank? You cannot kill me or my country. You're just fuming out of rage because that's all that you can do at this stage. I can smell your envy. Anger is all there is left that you can take solace from Yank. You know deep inside that I hit the nail on the head. I know it's a very bitter pill to swallow for you. The reality is that we have a carte blanche here. You're in no position to threaten whatsoever Yank. Your army generals, politicians etc. are all having sleepless nights and the worst sweaty nightmares of their lives as we speak. Pakistan is top agenda in your country Yank. Just pay the billions and shut up. Your media is making such a sensation out of Pakistani nukes that it's quite evident that you're overtly obsessed with our capability. Of course, you do care Yank. Otherwise you wouldn't be so keenly and obsessively taking part in this discussion. Of course, we aren't going to use them indiscriminately like you did during the Hiroshima massacre, remember? So, before making any empty threats or pointing with blame fingers just remind yourself of who actually used these mass murder weapons in the first place. However, we are going to use our nukes as an ace up our sleeve and as a minimum deterrent against any aggression. The nuclear weapons serve both politically and militarily Yank. The only reason why you haven't managed to turn Pakistan into Abu Ghraib is because of our nuclear weapons. I know that you're very frustrated. I know that you want to occupy, kill, rape and loot Pakistan like you did in Iraq. It's not going to happen Yank. Keep frustrated, but get over these ridiculous ideas of yours. You are full of delusion and surreal conspiracy theories.

Expensive? Are you out of your nuts Yank? How could the guarantee and security against becoming another Abu Ghraib or being overrun by a hostile neighbour not be more worthwhile than a mere financial headache? You are so out of touch with reality. You haven't understood anything. In Pakistan's case these weapons are their jugular veins. These nukes are the only reason why full scale wars and invasions from hostile nations such as yours have been prevented until now. I fully understand that frustrates you.

You can plan as much as you want. These contingency plans are artificial. At the end of the day, you are simply unable to fully dismantle Pakistan's nuclear capability. That's just the way it is I'm afraid. I've already made my case in the previous post. We will always have the numerical advantage. Russia? LOLZ Russia would never help the US in taking out Pakistani nukes. Russia has been defeated by the US during the Cold War. The US is a sworn enemy of the Russians. You still have stark fundamental differences and disagreements which will never be overcome. PRC? LOL they are our allies and in fact have helped us in the nuclear venture in the first place. We are building new nuclear reactors with the help of our sincere ally China. Did you know that? Again, you're just assuming and full of wishful thinking. India isn't going to want to stir up any trouble. Especially when it will be considered as the primary target in this whole episode. You're on your own Yank. You're not a credible and trustworthy nation and the world knows this. You have a record of abandoning your so-called allies.

Thank God, we know what we are capable of. We are also very thankful to God that he blessed us with these nuclear weapons. It's truly a blessing in disguise. Pakistan would else be in a much worse state security wise. Our strength lies in the fact that certain malign powers underestimate our capabilities. They are jealous and angry, but that's all they can be.

Now, take your BS American conspiracy patriotism somewhere else where people like yourself actually commend it. Your violent kind are just a minority, even in America. Your country is divided and your lunatic kind are thankfully diminishing. The vast majority has had enough of senseless violence and illegal occupation. The Bush era is the past. These are just ancient conspiracy theories and only meant for mainstream public consumption. There is nothing you can do. Get that through your thick skull. This is Pakistan and not the helpless Iraq or Afghanistan. By the way, also places where you failed miserably.

Last edited:
"I say try stopping us."

I say who cares. Use one and you're dead.

S-2,

You have to allow room for expressions of opinion such as that by Babur - it is after all a US news report he is responding to, and such reports from all major US media outlets in the past couple of years are too numerous to count.

We all talk about the Pakistani media 'acting responsibly', but the US media isn't too far behind in lack of objectivity, rumor mongering and conspiracy theories when it comes to Pakistan either.

"You have to allow room for expressions of opinion such as that by Babur..."

Yes. I've indulged his macho fantasies and have done my best to place them in practical consideration. I hope I've accomodated him to your satisfaction, sir.

I see from his retort a need to expand on his thoughts. Bravo. Make room for more "expressions".:agree:

"the US media isn't too far behind in lack of objectivity, rumor mongering and conspiracy theories when it comes to Pakistan either."

Certainly not here. I won't extend your thoughts, however, as I believe there is a greater diversity of expressed perspectives in America among serious watchers of Pakistan than you suggest.

There does appear a uniformity of opinion-shaping about America from your media, though. Can't recall one whom doesn't sell anti-Americanism as a staple of your citizenry's daily diet.

S2

I believe there is a greater diversity of expressed perspectives in America among serious watchers of Pakistan than you suggest

Fair enough, Show me. Don't get me wrong it's not that I don't agree that CM is being childish and hostile, however; not as a challenege but help us out here, exactly where is this diversity of opinion among Pakistan watchers to be found and what needs to done for this diversity of opinion to finds it's way to US mass media?

Don't worry peeps. Let this G.I. Joe spew with his conspiracy theories. He's full of hot air and anger. I'll level him and his so-called "facts" to the ground. He has got nothing to convey other than his one-sided conspiracy theories. He repeats the same old BS over and over again in every thread. That's what we call the FOX news syndrome... This guy is a living example of being indoctrinated with neocon propaganda. This guy doesn't realize that his opinion is totally irrelevant and fabricated. He has the nerves to come on this forum and spew his nonsense all over. I'm going to change that. I'm the medicine that's going to counter every BS post. Yank, consider me to be your salvation.

Last edited:
BaburCM

Are you trying to frighten me with your war like lingo?

Seems an act at bravado here. Is it that the views expressed by the "Yank" are actually striking some sense in the deep recesses of your higher faculties?:woot:

I can smell your envy.

Envy for what? That US is not in that stage where Pakistan is? In terms of national security?

The reality is that we have a carte blanche here. You're in no position to threaten whatsoever Yank. Your army generals, politicians etc. are all having sleepless nights and the worst sweaty nightmares of their lives as we speak. Pakistan is top agenda in your country Yank. Just pay the billions and shut up. Your media is making such a sensation out of Pakistani nukes that it's quite evident that you're overtly obsessed with our capability. Of course, you do care Yank. Otherwise you wouldn't be so keenly and obsessively taking part in this discussion.

Ofcourse they care, imagine the whole country collapsing like a deck of cards which are stacked up as a pyramid!!! It shall be a nightmare, for there is general sympathy of Pakistani public for organisations which are inherently fundamentalistic and the same is the source of recruitment into PA which leaves its lower ranks and files suspect.

Your capability??? Well its totally limited to disintegrating as a political entity at soon at worst and continuing in the path you are heading on now (multiple internal threats) at best.

I know that you're very frustrated. I know that you want to occupy, kill, rape and loot Pakistan like you did in Iraq.

Why would he want to do that? US military personnel get the best of all even without waging wars everywhere. Afterall they do have the richest army in the world.

You are full of delusion and surreal conspiracy theories.

Realism often appears as such for heberphrenics.

. Russia? LOLZ Russia would never help the US in taking out Pakistani nukes. Russia has been defeated by the US during the Cold War. The US is a sworn enemy of the Russians.

Get real here. Pakistan has been active in training Chechens and the Russians have a bigger axe to grind with Pakistan than with US. Imagine a Russian POV, nukes in Chechens hands? Oh they will bomb you gladly, and they may just use the nukes on you at the same time.

lol.. what do you expect, the article is from Faux Noise.. i didn't even bother reading the whole thing.. Just saw the source lol

Struggling Through The Perfect Storm- Teresita Schaeffer CSIS May 1, 2009

Muse,

I found this to be a solid, balanced read, devoid of any unnecessary hyperbole or over-blown rhetoric. This isn't unusual, I believe, but that's for you to decide, I suppose...

Please google "Pakistan is not a failed state", or "Pakistan's nuclear weapons are secure". I think you'll find affirmation in the articles or comments available by key persons that such is not the case.

As such, I believe that there lies adequate balance in our views and reporting of your country. Clearly, if you wish for a "happy news" picture it won't be happening as it's utterly undeserved.

What, btw, should we be pleased WRT Pakistan? I'd like to know?

Can you provide me with anything remotely favorable to the American cause in Afghanistan from your press or think tanks? How about our support for Pakistan itself? I'd be eager to see something that suggests your vested elite haven't made a killing off the anti-American drumbeat peddled for domestic consumption.

Thanks.

I can smell your envy.
Envy for what? What does Pakistan have, in terms of nuclear technology, that the US does not have?

Your army generals, politicians etc. are all having sleepless nights and the worst sweaty nightmares of their lives as we speak. Pakistan is top agenda in your country Yank. Just pay the billions and shut up. Your media is making such a sensation out of Pakistani nukes that it's quite evident that you're overtly obsessed with our capability. Of course, you do care Yank.
Obsessed? Hardly. Concerned? Of course, so does the rest of the world, after all, there is fighting inside YOUR country.

Of course, we aren't going to use them indiscriminately like you did during the Hiroshima massacre, remember? So, before making any empty threats or pointing with blame fingers just remind yourself of who actually used these mass murder weapons in the first place.
Indiscriminate? Do you even know what the word meant? As far as the rest of Asia is concerned, for what Imperial Japan did, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were rightly deserved punishment.

However, we are going to use our nukes as an ace up our sleeve and as a minimum deterrent against any aggression.
For the sake of speculation, the question is if Pakistan continue to lose ground against the Taliban who is going to be recipient of Pakistan's nuclear weapons? Afghanistan? The US?

The only reason why you haven't managed to turn Pakistan into Abu Ghraib is because of our nuclear weapons.

These nukes are the only reason why full scale wars and invasions from hostile nations such as yours have been prevented until now. I fully understand that frustrates you.
Utter nonsense. Deterrence works only if there is parity of forces between contestants. Pakistan does not have nuclear parity with US. If we wanted to, we can destroy Pakistan's nuclear capability overnight.

You can plan as much as you want. These contingency plans are artificial.
What an odd argument? How can ANY plan be anything other than 'artificial'?

Russia? LOLZ Russia would never help the US in taking out Pakistani nukes. Russia has been defeated by the US during the Cold War. The US is a sworn enemy of the Russians.
What make you believe we need the Russian's help to destroy Pakistan's nuclear capability?

PRC? LOL they are our allies and in fact have helped us in the nuclear venture in the first place. We are building new nuclear reactors with the help of our sincere ally China. Did you know that?
The Chinese helped Pakistan out of their own geopolitical concerns for India. Notice there are no Chinese troops helping Pakistan against the Taliban. If Pakistan cannot prevail against the Taliban, the Chinese will be very cooperative with US in denying Pakistan's nuclear weapons from the Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom