What's new

"U.S. Has Plan to Secure Pakistan Nukes if Country Falls to Taliban"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by S-2
"...it is next to impossible to do this."

Was It Over When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor!"

Any day sky-soldiers will descend in the zillions, jets buzzing like hornets, and all...

for...

your...

nukes.

We want em'. We're gonna' GET EM'!!

It's all in the plans. Just ask Bluto,

"Nothing is over until WE decide it is"

Try though you must, the EMPIRE SHALL STRIKE BACK-

The Empire Strikes Back

Oh! And a shout-out to DEBKA. Great guys there with their heart in the right place.

Wow our forighn friends appear to be more nuke huggers than us.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...it is next to impossible to do this."

[url="
It Over When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor!"[/url]

Any day sky-soldiers will descend in the zillions, jets buzzing like hornets, and all...

for...

your...

nukes.

We want em'. We're gonna' GET EM'!!:usflag:

It's all in the plans. Just ask Bluto,

"Nothing is over until WE decide it is":agree:

Try though you must, the EMPIRE SHALL STRIKE BACK-

[url="
Empire Strikes Back[/url]

Oh! And a shout-out to DEBKA. Great guys there with their heart in the right place.:lol:

I hope that was a palpable jocular.

:rofl: Case to remember. What happened when they landed there 'highly trained' commandoes near TEHRAN? They ended up ramming the planes into each other

"I hope that was a palpable jocular."

You seem the bright sort...:agree:

yes the US ain't coming....don't look towards the INDIANS cuz they aren't coming neither are the ISRAELIS......silly silly pakistanis the "PARANOIA" they live in.....no one is coming no one is trying to do anything the world is a NICE PEACE LOVING PLACE....and we pakistanis are just suspicious of others for no good reason!!!!

"...the world is a NICE PEACE LOVING PLACE....and we pakistanis are just suspicious of others for no good reason!!!!"

There's a case to be made here. I can think of no people who so seem to love a good conspiracy.

Fed a regular diet of such since tykes, I suppose.

"But offcourse............ :cheers:"

Drinking will do that to you. Pray you don't fall down and regain your direction, of course.:agree:

Somebody has got o turn this into a movie.

Somebody has got o turn this into a movie.

read the book " pillars of fire" back from 1990 something written by
the Zionazi Steve Sagan . What a waste of paper. You will be amazed at his imagination. Seems like israelis have inherent animus towards Pak in general .

"Dont you sleep? what time is it in Florida?;)"

Three hours ahead of west coast time. Only one hour ahead of central time. Two for Mountain time but Arizona doesn't do daylight savings time so I never know what time it is there.

Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody care...about time. You know, I can't imagine why. There's only time enough to cry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom