What's new

U.S. Army Picture Thread

Agreed but i have one question popping in my mind who are better trainned Mrines or US special forces of army

Depends on the question.

If you mean who has the better special forces Marines or the Army then no one really knows.

If you mean who has the better soldier then Marines definitely have more well trained soldiers.

If you mean which is the better force on a combat brigade level with all the resources then it is the Army.

i meant well trained thanx for info than marines are better trained and what about the green berets and delta force

Hijacked.:frown: I suppose either the marines and Australians should go or I should delete my entries, rename the thread, and start over again...

Hijacked.:frown: I suppose either the marines and Australians should go or I should delete my entries, rename the thread, and start over again...

Oh man! don't be angry yaar! Lets start it again.

us_army_soldiers.jpg

u-s-army-screensaver.gif

us-army-soldier_wallpapers_10039_1280x1024.jpg

800xk.jpg

800xb.jpg

800xj.jpg

800xpz.jpg

x800n.jpg

800xaw.jpg

800xh.jpg

800xop.jpg

U.S. Army M1A1 tanks of the 11th Armor Cavalry Regiment, moved from the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California, are loaded onto trains during joint military exercises with South Korea at Camp Carroll in Waegwan, South Korea, Thursday, March 3, 2011. South Korean and U.S. troops kicked off their annual drills Monday, while North Korea slammed the maneuvers as a rehearsal for invasion that could trigger a nuclear war on the divided peninsula.

800xrj.jpg

800xlu.jpg

800xv.jpg

x800z.jpg

x800f.jpg

A US soldier wears chemical warfare gear during a joint military exercise with South Korea at a US Army base in Dongducheon, 40kms north of Seoul, on March 3, 2011 aimed to simulate the detection and disposal of North Korea's chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear weapons. US and South Korean soldiers displayed their techniques for handling weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in the face of North Korea's nuclear sabre-rattling.

Back
Top Bottom