What's new

U-212/214 side by side picture.

Really ......Its good news.
What is HDW?
And What about Augusta B-70 Submarines? Y Pakistan stopped their production?

Really ......Its good news.
What is HDW?
And What about Augusta B-70 Submarines? Y Pakistan stopped their production?

the HDW ,, its the largest shipbuilding, submarine building company of Germany!

you know well the German UBOATS!! they really weredeadly and so you can guess what they will now be building there at the HDW!!
to its credit it have some of the most amazing peices of the generation, the U212, known to be among the worlds most silent submarines, virtually undetectable! the U214, quite similar to the U212 but have some modified systems, infact it is the export market ship,

Howaldtswerke-Deutsche Werft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and the Agosta B-70???
i guess you might be refering to the agosta 90-B!
we currently therr of them, can make them at karachi dockyard but will have to accquire Hull from France, it may be on the card also,
infact i think that a fleet of 5 agosta and 3 U214 will be well enough to keep us flaoting proudly in the Arabian for another 20-25 years!!

if we can get hand to two more Agost, havin AIP system and the three U214, it will be perfect for our submerged fleet!!

i hope it helps

what do you guys say!

thankyou!

:pakistan:

in the picture the submarine on top of the picture is the U214 and the one in water is the U212!!

Thanxs Arsalan Bro :).
I wish Pakistan go ahead :)

Last edited:
i think song class submarinee from china will be graet to or even type 94 submarinee from china after U 214 on cards any way from last 6 months im hearing that deal is almost finalized when do it finally be inked why navy is lack luster on negotiation table i have one suggestion for navy to sit on table with germans make it or break it

Back
Top Bottom