What's new

Type 093/093G SSN unveiled

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I am glad the Type 093G has used the pump jet propulsion to replace the skewed propeller, also with LACM capability.

140751qddnnla5005gku1b.jpg

140750r39hmhhjujxxhxju.jpg

@ChineseTiger1986 can you plz tell the difference between pump jet propulsion and the skewed propeller ? i do not know much about these stuff

@ChineseTiger1986 can you plz tell the difference between pump jet propulsion and the skewed propeller ? i do not know much about these stuff

Well, if you check the tail of the submarine, you will see the difference. Pump jet is not made by those blades.

But from elaborate details of the pump jet, i only know it can make the submarine much more quieter.

Is the top version an attack boat and the bottom one a ballistic missile boat?

Well, if you check the tail of the submarine, you will see the difference. Pump jet is not made by those blades.

But from elaborate details of the pump jet, i only know it can make the submarine much more quieter.

pump jet tail give the sub more better acceleration , am i right ?

The Type 093G is a test platform for the Type 095, although it has implemented a lot of new technologies similar to the Seawolf and Virginia class, but due the limitation of its hull design and nuclear reactor, it is still inferior to Seawolf/Virginia/Yasen.

While the Type 095 is expected to catch up overall.

Where did you get all these pictures?

The modified 093 was shown to have a different "hump" which is not shown in this photograph.

Did anyone mention if this improved 093 will hit mass production or not?

Where did you get all these pictures?

The modified 093 was shown to have a different "hump" which is not shown in this photograph.

Did anyone mention if this improved 093 will hit mass production or not?

I guess no more than two boats, since it is just a test platform for the Type 095.

Back
Top Bottom