What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Yesterday CCTV Channel 4 (今日关注) said all weldings and external structural assembly have been completed Our people is starting the paint jobs on AC Type 001A

Also it was reported during a sea trial AC Liaoning was loaded with 10 aircraft on the deck which included flying sharks and our reconnaissance planes

images

The vid

http://tv.cctv.com/2016/12/01/VIDExN8kFoJlaCaANOVhIr8j161201.shtml

AEW or / and refuelling planes
NOT reconnaissance planes (correction)

I propose for a second Mod who knows Chinese in Chinese Defence Section
@Martian2 is the ideal candidate

images

Pardon, why so offensive !!
You asked me if these are the most recent images and I answer You that I know these images since 1. and 23. August !!
Why is this "stubborn" and a development "into trivial silliness" ????
Either I got Your question wrong or You my answer, but why that offence ??? So please explain?

Just look here: posted by =GT on 1. August 2016 and shown on CCTV7:

http://www.china-defense.com/smf/index.php?topic=6582.msg281200#msg281200

Concerning the recce planes: As far as I know - and I would be eager to learn more - the PLANAF's only aircraft capable off the Liaoning is the J-15 ... and that's not a recce-pane. So what's wrong with that?

Care to explain?

Deino

Pardon
No further comment

But would You at least explain where the misunderstanding occurred?

China really needs lots of the sophisticated warships and jet fighters, the challenge in years ahead will be getting bigger and bigger... now even the old empire, the former 'ruler of the waves whereas the sun never sets' will jump into the league... the core ideas: CONTAINMENT may never fade away, the empire will be persistently pursuing it to deny the formidable rise. I hope by then China's infrastructure in the Nansha Islands (Spratly) will be much readier as well.

~~~~~~~

Britain will send fighter jets & aircraft carriers to South China Sea - RT (2016-12-02)

British fighter jets and aircraft carriers will be operating in the South China Sea, one of the world’s most volatile hotspots, by the year 2020, according to the UK’s ambassador to the US.

According to Reuters, Ambassador Kim Darroch told a Washington-based think tank that UK Typhoon jets currently in Japan would likely overfly the region, though he gave no timeframe. He also claimed the UK’s yet-to-be-completed Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers would be operating in the area by 2020.

While he insisted that British military force would continue to be focused on the Middle East, the country would certainly be operating in the Asia-Pacific region.

“Certainly, as we bring our two new aircraft carriers on-stream in 2020, and as we renew and update our defense forces, they will be seen in the Pacific."

“And we absolutely share the objective of this U.S. administration, and the next one, to protect freedom of navigation and to keep sea routes and air routes open,” Darroch said.

Four Typhoons arrived in Japan in October as part of an increasing presence in the area, part of what foreign policy scholars have come to term the ‘Pivot to Asia’ – a strategic reworking of US foreign policy aimed at accounting for a rising China.

The increasing US militarization of the region is the subject of ‘The Coming War on China’, a new film by award-winning journalist John Pilger, which had its RT-hosted press premiere in London on Tuesday 29 November.

“The Coming War on China reveals a build-up to war on the doorstep of China. More than 400 US military bases now encircle China in what one strategist calls ‘a perfect noose’.”

Guys ... no warmongering ! STOP !!!

Instead of this go out and search for new and recent images of the painted 001A !

Deino

Indeed, but the issue is one again: this mess began with a post by @samsara stating that "China really needs lots of the sophisticated warships and jet fighters, the challenge in years ahead will be getting bigger and bigger... now even the old empire, the former 'ruler of the waves whereas the sun never sets' will jump into the league... the core ideas: CONTAINMENT may never fade away, the empire will be persistently pursuing it to deny the formidable rise. I hope by then China's infrastructure in the Nansha Islands (Spratly) will be much readier as well." That was off topic to start with.

However the most stupid part is the following RT-report: Britan will NEVER, NEVER again sail their carriers into the Pacific and even less into the SCS. That's pure war-mongering.

As such, Sinosoldiers post is indeed OT - and I'm sure he noticed my post ! - but it is simply a reply that by now China's position is far from secured; a fact even if some don't like it and it has nothing to do with being anti-China or whatever. In the same way each US bases at Guam or wherever are also not secured against an all-out strike and that's a fact too.

As such my clear statement was: STOP this stupid warmongering... all !

Deino

Indeed, but the issue is one again: this mess began with a post by @samsara stating that "China really needs lots of the sophisticated warships and jet fighters, the challenge in years ahead will be getting bigger and bigger... now even the old empire, the former 'ruler of the waves whereas the sun never sets' will jump into the league... the core ideas: CONTAINMENT may never fade away, the empire will be persistently pursuing it to deny the formidable rise. I hope by then China's infrastructure in the Nansha Islands (Spratly) will be much readier as well." That was off topic to start with.

However the most stupid part is the following RT-report: Britan will NEVER, NEVER again sail their carriers into the Pacific and even less into the SCS. That's pure war-mongering.

As such, Sinosoldiers post is indeed OT - and I'm sure he noticed my post ! - but it is simply a reply that by now China's position is far from secured; a fact even if some don't like it and it has nothing to do with being anti-China or whatever. In the same way each US bases at Guam or wherever are also not secured against an all-out strike and that's a fact too.

Deino
Then you can first delete samsara and sino soldier off topic. What you are doing is just trying to serve your agenda to bring down Chinese nationalism and encourage anti Chinese activities.

I only want to see type001A news here. If this is your way of moderating? We are not asking too much, right? Do you want me to bring @waz or @Horus here to take a look?

That was off topic to start with.

Deino
Sorry if off-topic, just can't find the right thread to stick it while I also has no intention to post a new thread (allowed or not for just one piece of news), just saw its relevance why China will need many warships (carriers, destroyers etc), submarines, jet fighters and missiles, and so on. The original story came from REUTERS, RT just cross-posted it.

Then you can first delete samsara and sino soldier off topic. What you are doing is just trying to serve your agenda to bring down Chinese nationalism and encourage anti Chinese activities.

To admit, if it is Your agenda to spread Chinese nationalism, then You are indeed wrong here and I will do anything against that but the same I do against nationalism in any form.

That has nothing to do with "being pride or proud" of China, Chinese achievements and its products, since this is based on rational. The irrational brother of patriotism or national pride is nationalism and if You know to what nationalism can led then take a look at my own countries history, Japan's history or any other country with a blinded self-perception and the feeling of being superior to others called nationalism.

By the way I'm not only interested in images, but before I read such nationalistic war-mongering I indeed prefer some new images.

Deino

@Deino I'm not sure why you restored the deleted posts, including mine. The thread was clean after moderation. This is offtopic, but in my opinion Jeff Head runs a much tighter ship on SDF, and this subsection would benefit from more assertive moderation.

You don't have to explain yourself, just do your job. The J-20 thread nearly blew up after 7 pages of back and forth arguments between two members about canards. You did nothing, even when you knew fully that the discussion had run its course a long time ago.

Last edited:
Thanks for Your advice ! ... I will try to follow that line, even if I do not know who restored the deleted posts, it was not me.

Deino

@Deino ... ..., but in my opinion Jeff Head runs a much tighter ship on SDF, and this subsection would benefit from more assertive moderation.

You don't have to explain yourself, just do your job. The J-20 thread nearly blew up after 7 pages of back and forth arguments between two members about canards. You did nothing, even when you knew fully that the discussion had run its course a long time ago.

SDF = Sino Defense Forum

I totally disagree on Jeff Head behaviors and some other mods from SDF.
Many of these RED Necks are Anti IRAN and showing their hidden RACIST attitudes,
as well as displaying their attitudes as < MIGHT is RIGHT > as the SDF mods.

That is bad for ... ... Earth Common Global Prosperity.

Unfortunately, many Chinese are still quite lacking Common Global Strategic thinking on their observations and opinions on Earth Global environment. -- Thus, they have repeatedly FAILED to detect Racist ( which will eventually hit all Chinese living on the western nations ) and < Might is Right > behaviors from the like of Jeff Head or other Red Necks ( such as Low Lifer Trump ) on the internet and on the ground.

For example:

1.) Stupid and Gullible Chineses in US who voted for Trump.
2.) Too many ( not well informed ) Chinese are careless and they are still NOT aware on the difference between these words < Islamic State, ISIS, Daesh >.

There are many well known Chinese political experts in CCTV who are still using the word < Islamic State >, thus giving ISIS legitimacy, and they indirectly and unintentionally attack all the other very MODERATE Islamic nations who are Pro China. -- Thus, indirectly position PRC as the Muslims public enemy #2, which is hurting PRC and all Chinese in the long run.
All these experts shall know better. They must call ISIS as < Daesh > or
even better -- let's use much more derogatory words, such as < Daesh Scum maggots >.

Might_is_Right--1a.jpg

This will be my last post on this rather OT issue.

Last edited:
SDF = Sino Defense Forum

I totally disagree on Jeff Head behaviors and some other mods from SDF.
Many of these RED Necks are Anti IRAN and showing their hidden RACIST attitudes,
as well as displaying their attitudes as < MIGHT is RIGHT > as the SDF mods.

That is bad for ... ... Earth Common Global Prosperity.

Unfortunately, many Chinese are still quite lacking Common Global Strategic thinking on their observations and opinions on Earth Global environment. -- Thus, they have repeatedly FAILED to detect Racist ( which will eventually hit all Chinese living on the western nations ) and < Might is Right > behaviors from the like of Jeff Head or other Red Necks ( such as Low Lifer Trump ) on the internet and on the ground.

For example:

1.) Stupid and Gullible Chineses in US who voted for Trump.
2.) Too many ( not well informed ) Chinese are careless and they are still NOT aware on the difference between these words < Islamic State, ISIS, Daesh >.

There are many well known Chinese political experts in CCTV who are still using the word < Islamic State >, thus giving ISIS legitimacy, and they indirectly and unintentionally attack all the other very MODERATE Islamic nations who are Pro China. -- Thus, indirectly position PRC as the Muslims public enemy #2, which is hurting PRC and all Chinese in the long run.
All these experts shall know better. They must call ISIS as < Daesh > or
even better -- let's use much more derogatory words, such as < Daesh Scum maggots >.

View attachment 357669

This will be my last post on this rather OT issue.
Vote for trump is the correct choice. Hillary is worst than trump. This stupid woman wants to bring WWIII to China and to world. Hillary will also continue the stupid TPP which is nothing but disaster.

But I agree Jeff head at SDF is a idiot. Same as other moderator there. They are running a smearing program against China there. Self praising about themselves and delete, ban all other opinions.

Vote for trump is the correct choice. Hillary is worst than trump. This stupid woman wants to bring WWIII to China and to world. Hillary will also continue the stupid TPP which is nothing but disaster.

But I agree Jeff head at SDF is a idiot. Same as other moderator there. They are running a smearing program against China there.

In order to avoid the deadly nuclear war, ... ...
I totally agree voting this Trump buffoon is the right choice, instead of Killary.

NOTE:
I do not want to derail this thread.
Since this is way Off Topic, let me continue my reply in your Profile Page.

Back
Top Bottom