What's new

CV-17 Shandong - Type 002 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

updates, deck clearing started, painting next, expected to be launch before the end of this year 最新曝光的照片显示,国产航母已经拆除部分脚手架并清理甲板,准备开始刷漆。预计,中国第一艘全国产航母001A将于今年内下水
j0N3w7q.jpg
GzcN014.jpg
GgQphVV.jpg

Painting has been started, aiming to launch within 2016 (争取年内下水!中国国产001A航母正在刷漆作业)
t4S0ZvE.jpg
Tn7K8Sc.jpg

Hmmm ??? are these two images really new ??? And the island does not look much different to the images in #407.

Yesterday CCTV Channel 4 (今日关注) said all weldings and external structural assembly have been completed Our people is starting the paint jobs on AC Type 001A

Also it was reported during a sea trial AC Liaoning was loaded with 10 aircraft on the deck which included flying sharks and our reconnaissance planes

images

Also it was reported during a sea trial AC Liaoning was loaded with 10 aircraft on the deck which included flying sharks and our reconnaissance planes

On images 8 was so far the highest number confirmed. But what kind of reconnaissance planes does the PLANAF has esp. off the Liaoning ? IMO none.

Deino

Last edited:
CCTV 4: 1st Home-Made Carrier May be Launched in 2016

CCTV 4 in Focus Today discussion (Friday 12/2) attended by commentator Yin Zhuo again mentioned that AC Type 001A started to be painted (though with question mark), said further it may expect a launch within 2016. So there's a good chance that the indigenous AC will be launched in less than a month. Moreover it said that China will focus on developing carriers with catapult-assisted take-off system in future. It added that 12 PLAN & PLAAF pilots join carrier-based fighter forces. Support facilities in Djibouti is under smooth construction

Last edited:
On images 8 was so far the highest number confirmed. But what kind of reconnaissance planes does the PLANAF has esp. off the Liaoning ? IMO none.

Deino

Were the images posted the most update?

May be none for reconnasissane planes or they were plane of a different sort but not fighters
I may double check if I have the time to revisit the programme

images

Were the images posted the most update?

May be none for reconnasissane planes or they were plane of a different sort but not fighters
I may double check if I have the time to revisit the programme

No, I know them from a CCTV report from the 1. and 23. August this year, so they are actually even older even if I don't know how much.

No, I know them from a CCTV report from the 1. and 23. August this year, so they are actually even older even if I don't know how much.

NO

Why are you that "stubborn" and dont develop into trivial silliness
Be objective and know your position, jeez
What was the date yesterday? and what did you say your day of the CCTV report ?

I will post the program footage here later

images

NO

Why are you that "stubborn" and dont develop into trivial silliness
Be objective and know your position, jeez
What was the date yesterday? and what did you say your day of the CCTV report ?

I will post the program footage here later

images

Pardon, why so offensive !!
You asked me if these are the most recent images and I answer You that I know these images since 1. and 23. August !!
Why is this "stubborn" and a development "into trivial silliness" ????
Either I got Your question wrong or You my answer, but why that offence ??? So please explain?

Just look here: posted by =GT on 1. August 2016 and shown on CCTV7:

http://www.china-defense.com/smf/index.php?topic=6582.msg281200#msg281200

Concerning the recce planes: As far as I know - and I would be eager to learn more - the PLANAF's only aircraft capable off the Liaoning is the J-15 ... and that's not a recce-pane. So what's wrong with that?

Care to explain?

Deino

Back
Top Bottom