What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

I know this thread is about Turkish unmanned vehicle programs and sorry for sharing this one. I just wanna know how can we utilize this kind of technology militarily for Turkish Army. Any professional opinion or educated guesses are welcome.

I know this thread is about Turkish unmanned vehicle programs and sorry for sharing this one. I just wanna know how can we utilize this kind of technology militarily for Turkish Army. Any professional opinion or educated guesses are welcome.
Attaching an unmanned platform to a manned platform... defies the purpose of unmanned systems in the first place.

Maybe in the future they both can be unmanned.
What is the purpose of this mothership then ?

To deliver drones far - You have Global Hawk, - Rq-170 for this purpose.

Also, i wanna underline taking off and again attaching to a plane is near to impossible.

Check this youtuber's channel he is full of crazy ideas.

What is the purpose of this mothership then ?

To deliver drones far - You have Global Hawk, - Rq-170 for this purpose.

Also, i wanna underline taking off and again attaching to a plane is near to impossible.

Check this youtuber's channel he is full of crazy ideas.
Yes i checked it but many good ideas started as dreams or fantasies,who knows what the future brings.

Attaching an unmanned platform to a manned platform... defies the purpose of unmanned systems in the first place.

not really . the manned platform will lunch UAV's into hostile air space to gather intelligence , it's a good idea that can be used .

Aselsan and SSM signed agreement worth 33,8 million $ for 499 Multi-Rotor UAV system.

If one system contains 6 multi-rotor UAV, It means 2994 multi-rotor UAV.
5N7A8305.jpg

JÖAK Black Hornet

C00pMqAXgAARZvF.jpg

Aselsan and SSM signed agreement worth 33,8 million $ for 499 Multi-Rotor UAV system.

If one system contains 6 multi-rotor UAV, It means 2994 multi-rotor UAV.
5N7A8305.jpg

JÖAK Black Hornet

C00pMqAXgAARZvF.jpg

Excellent news, also I see this isn't purely Aselsan developed tri-copter ? Altinay-Aselsan co-operation ?

hope we would build some bigger drones with anti tank roket.. and a suicide drone/uav maybe

also we should build for urban warefare a sniper 4 wheeled remote controlled vehicle wich has alternative weapons like ak, 40mm granade or anti tank rocket.. a 125ccm motor should be enough for that thing :D

hope we would build some bigger drones with anti tank roket.. and a suicide drone/uav maybe

also we should build for urban warefare a sniper 4 wheeled remote controlled vehicle wich has alternative weapons like ak, 40mm granade or anti tank rocket.. a 125ccm motor should be enough for that thing :D

If I am not mistaken we have a project about suicide drone.

Plus Aselsan has developed an unmanned vehicle for using urban warfare. I don't remember it's name right now.

Aselsan has developed many systems in the past but they remain as prototype.

If I am not mistaken we have a project about suicide drone.

Plus Aselsan has developed an unmanned vehicle for using urban warfare. I don't remember it's name right now.

Aselsan has developed many systems in the past but they remain as prototype.

I know the vehicle it does not seem like what I think of... But it is a start.. A shame our government does not want such systems

Maybe we could also build a suicide vehicle with 100 KG BOMB ( a motorcycle motor it can carry easily a 100kg guy and drive fast)

Maybe we should train some dogs with spy cam,kevlar and or as suicide dogs.. It could be useful if we face a urban war..

@Timur

Here we have sample of Aselsan's unmanned vehicles. They look pretty impressive and advance to me.
2Eoc8v

Adding this mistake on our gov. account isn't correct and fair I thought. TSK must know what type of those vehicles may serve 'em while urban warfare. They must decide which one they are in need and demand from the gov. As you know our gov. can not make an order without a demand from TSK.

I sometimes think that we actually don't need very sophisticated machines. I believe that if we can load some type of explosives on an average uav which we may able to find it in the markets, is enough to eliminate many targets. Or fast moving remote controlled cars, vehicles could be very effective I thought.

Well whatever we say here, makes nonsense. Our army very strange really.

Back
Top Bottom