What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

You said this

I wrote that to someone else not you, if you're feeling left out and want attention.. I'm sorry not sorry

Like a genius, while nobody claimed that.

Try to read the post before you post, it is easy.

That's cute coming from you.. Guess what these ships are and where they are being scrapped

HMS Invincible
ShipscrapInvincibl_3262262b.jpg

HMS Ark Royal
article-2401491-1B721B33000005DC-311_970x744.jpg

Guess what these ships are and where they are being scrapped

Did i claim that it didnt bought to be scrapped or what? Are you able to read and understand? Or do you think that i didnt read the link i post, just because you didnt read rest of the post? Lol

Did i claim that it didnt bought to be scrapped or what? Are you able to read and understand? Or do you think that i didnt read the link i post, just because you didnt read rest of the post? Lol

You realise I'm un ignoring you everytime you post to me right?

I heard Turkey was going to equip their TF-2000 with SM-3 Missiles? Is it a rumor or has Turkey been actually thinking of it?

MILGEM is a good vessel. does Turkey plan on improving the class with more guns?

Afaik there is nothing certain or official about SAM capability of Tf2000. Can you share your source?

What I heard is that US is not willing to sell SM-3 to Turkey. Maybe it has something to do with your own Combat Management System.

Source https://www.facebook.com/Strategical.journal

I am new to turkish forum although spent some time on this forum .... found this can any turkish member confirm or recomend further reads on this ....

Turkey makes its own AIP System . . .

Turkish engineers have developed a new power generation system that uses carbon dioxide as fuel. The first prototype to be built in 2017 will take the submarine's diving endurance to 90 days from the actual 5 days in Turkish submarines. The system takes up little space and is quiet.

The duration of Turkish submarine underwater is extended to 90 days from 5 days. Turkish engineers are working on a compressed power generation system that uses compressed carbon dioxide, and in the event of a miscarriage, submarine-free underwater submarines registered to the TSK inventory will reach the level of nuclear submarines. İdealab, operating in Teknopark Istanbul, provides a more efficient and high-intensity power generation compared to traditional motor systems with its innovative power generation system, which uses carbon dioxide gas. With the submarine adaptation of the system, submarine's underwater life will increase exponentially

WORKS IN AMERICA
Turkey's submarine is finally able to remain underwater for 15 days without a snorkel while working with the fuel cell from Germany. Submarines working with nuclear reactors can only be produced by countries such as the US and Russia. These submarines using nuclear fuel can stay under the sea for 3 months. The power system to be produced by Idealab will provide 90 days underwater by providing equivalent energy to nuclear fuel. With this system that will have a mileage of 15 thousand kilometers, Turkey will gain a strategic power and jump this class in the field. Countries such as America, Germany and South Korea also work intensively on power systems that use carbon dioxide gas. The US Department of Energy and the renowned engine manufacturer maintain their highest level of funding for six years of pilot applications. In spite of this, Turkey is taking the lead in this area.

LESS PLACE OF 25 FLASH ADVANTAGES
The most important feature of the system is 25 times less space than normal motor and power systems. This advantage is very critical for submarines. The system that will cover a torpedo-sized area will have a snorkel-free dive time of 90 days, as well as a 15,000 km range, a highly qualified workforce and a critical pre-requisite for export opportunities. The system can withstand pressures down to a depth of 200 meter

Deeply SILENCE
One of the most strategic points in submarines is sound transmission. The sound of the diesel engine is heard from 2,000 kilometers. Carbon dioxide is powered by fuel, and the sound level is lowered by 20 percent. Idealab Operations Manager Hayri Özturan "When the submarine floats on the water, it becomes a target immediately, a strategic weapon as long as it remains under the water, and the sound emission generated by the submarine has vital importance in terms of detectability".

The power system developed by Turkish engineers is similar to that of steam generating systems. The system, which uses carbon dioxide gas instead of steam, is compressed into a field pump called gas 'supercritical region'. The pressurized gas is then heated by means of a heater.

Source https://www.facebook.com/Strategical.journal

I am new to turkish forum although spent some time on this forum .... found this can any turkish member confirm or recomend further reads on this ....

Turkey makes its own AIP System . . .

Turkish engineers have developed a new power generation system that uses carbon dioxide as fuel. The first prototype to be built in 2017 will take the submarine's diving endurance to 90 days from the actual 5 days in Turkish submarines. The system takes up little space and is quiet.

The duration of Turkish submarine underwater is extended to 90 days from 5 days. Turkish engineers are working on a compressed power generation system that uses compressed carbon dioxide, and in the event of a miscarriage, submarine-free underwater submarines registered to the TSK inventory will reach the level of nuclear submarines. İdealab, operating in Teknopark Istanbul, provides a more efficient and high-intensity power generation compared to traditional motor systems with its innovative power generation system, which uses carbon dioxide gas. With the submarine adaptation of the system, submarine's underwater life will increase exponentially

WORKS IN AMERICA
Turkey's submarine is finally able to remain underwater for 15 days without a snorkel while working with the fuel cell from Germany. Submarines working with nuclear reactors can only be produced by countries such as the US and Russia. These submarines using nuclear fuel can stay under the sea for 3 months. The power system to be produced by Idealab will provide 90 days underwater by providing equivalent energy to nuclear fuel. With this system that will have a mileage of 15 thousand kilometers, Turkey will gain a strategic power and jump this class in the field. Countries such as America, Germany and South Korea also work intensively on power systems that use carbon dioxide gas. The US Department of Energy and the renowned engine manufacturer maintain their highest level of funding for six years of pilot applications. In spite of this, Turkey is taking the lead in this area.

LESS PLACE OF 25 FLASH ADVANTAGES
The most important feature of the system is 25 times less space than normal motor and power systems. This advantage is very critical for submarines. The system that will cover a torpedo-sized area will have a snorkel-free dive time of 90 days, as well as a 15,000 km range, a highly qualified workforce and a critical pre-requisite for export opportunities. The system can withstand pressures down to a depth of 200 meter

Deeply SILENCE
One of the most strategic points in submarines is sound transmission. The sound of the diesel engine is heard from 2,000 kilometers. Carbon dioxide is powered by fuel, and the sound level is lowered by 20 percent. Idealab Operations Manager Hayri Özturan "When the submarine floats on the water, it becomes a target immediately, a strategic weapon as long as it remains under the water, and the sound emission generated by the submarine has vital importance in terms of detectability".

The power system developed by Turkish engineers is similar to that of steam generating systems. The system, which uses carbon dioxide gas instead of steam, is compressed into a field pump called gas 'supercritical region'. The pressurized gas is then heated by means of a heater.

saw this thread later ..... should have been in the turkish defence section ....

https://defence.pk/threads/turkey-makes-its-own-aip-system.462446/

Back
Top Bottom