What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Turkey had intentions to develop some long range ballistic missiles (2 500km) so how are things developing with this program? I guess it's probably a secret program but do you guys have have any info or at least expectations about how are things going, what is achieved so far, and what are the future plans?

They want to reach 1500km this or last year according schedule.

Turkey had intentions to develop some long range ballistic missiles (2 500km) so how are things developing with this program? I guess it's probably a secret program but do you guys have have any info or at least expectations about how are things going, what is achieved so far, and what are the future plans?

We may see some action in 30 August, not big long range missiles but at least the one posted here !

v5M43D.jpg

MBDA Spear Missile i think we need something like this more than SOM. You can hit lots of targets with an aircraft from 100km WOW!

http://www.mbda-systems.com/air-dominance/spear/

Spear in same weight class with SDB II. But half in warhead size (45 vs. 90 kg) and includes mini turbojet engine.
Ranges are about same. Only advantage over SDB is that it have same range with low altitude release unlike SDB.

Spear in same weight class with SDB II. But half in warhead size (45 vs. 90 kg) and includes mini turbojet engine.
Ranges are about same. Only advantage over SDB is that it have same range with low altitude release unlike SDB.
SDB?

Back
Top Bottom