What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

No, thats the radar of korkut.

5bWeCdd.jpg

Maybe we will see it somewher 2020+.

That can be the aeodynamic test of Göktuğ missile,I dont think that ıt can be actively tried,because we dont have any source code of f16, İf it were to be on an F4, i would say yes, it works

Çünkü f16'nın HERHANGİ Bir kaynak koduna Sahip değiliz .
??
Most of the missles and air to ground platform projects accelerated thanks to the agreement between Turkey and Usa about F/4 2000 Jets mission computer access agreement that we tested all our missiles on f/4s
As much as i know, we dont have any acces to F/16 jets that we cant use our undone projects on theese jets but if we have,we can ask for Usa to certification for that kind of jet

Most of the missles and air to ground platform projects accelerated thanks to the agreement between Turkey and Usa about F/4 2000 Jets mission computer access agreement that we tested all our missiles on f/4s
As much as i know, we dont have any acces to F/16 jets that we cant use our undone projects on theese jets but if we have,we can ask for Usa to certification for that kind of jet
we do have source codes for f-16s but only block 30's block 40 and 50 source codes are still under us protecion. Look for özgür project !

We can use that our missles and guidance kits on f-16block40m and f4e2020

Türk Hava Kuvvetlerinde Block 50 altı kalmamıştır.
Afaik All block 30s and 40s upgraded to block 50 standart But That doesnt mean, They become block 50 or We dont have their source code.

Consider this, If All f16s are block 50, Why are we procecing SOM missiles? Block 50 cant use SOM?

Block 30's did not receive CCIP upgrade. So They are not at Block 50 standard. Only one or two Block 30's are under Ozgur program. Ozgur probably will not be applied to the remaining fleet.

We don't have source code for any versions of the F-16's. Integrating locally made weapons or avionics does not require having access to full source code of the mission computer.

Back
Top Bottom