What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

You are suspicious too, with that Armenian flag. :happy:

He can just subscribe to S&H, MSI, C4 Defense and gather much more info than that is being shared here.

I mean @Bismarck if you are really a spy then you are seriously following a wrong path here. :D

If you have Russia as an enemy in your mind....then let's develop Nukes, as all other systems will be irrelevant when those guys have the ability to turn Turkey into glass....

I agree with you on the long range cruise missile.
It's not that they are an enemy but they could very well turn into one. Remember the jet incident from last year? Admit it, we were worried because we couldn't strike back. If we could at least limit their strike capabilities against us then we would be better offf which is what cruise missile would do for us. We aren't geting 2500km range cruise missiles for no reason. It's to allow us to strike back.

Right now they hit and us and we just sit, unless we want to risk dozens of jets just to be shot down by S-400 and the massive Russian Air Force.

I dont know what their issue is with this guy, maybe he is interested in defense sector like everybody else in this forum, did anyone thought about this possibility?
Also I never read some stupid or assaulting post from him.. And for my shame I did several Insulting and stupid posts :(

He can just subscribe to S&H, MSI, C4 Defense and gather much more info than that is being shared here.

I mean @Bismarck if you are really a spy then you are seriously following a wrong path here. :D

If you have Russia as an enemy in your mind....then let's develop Nukes, as all other systems will be irrelevant when those guys have the ability to turn Turkey into glass....

Germans would never spy. They let spy. ;)

But.. but.. . I post stuff :( .. and they ask stuff :(

:-)

The 31 year old guy was a Journalist. That's free press in Germany ?

The 12 year young child to be accused to attack a Christmas market in Ludwigshafen was born in Germany
and you and yours claim he should build the bomb . Wow .. you should take him in special school for genius.

What's your point? That a journalist can never be a agent or a child can never be a suicid bomber?

You should not talk about fake news like the one by Russian media like the one about that claimed raped russian girl. Even your foreign minister was involved. What a muppet show.

Yes that's my point. But for Turks :

Can Dündar is a German top Agent and the 12 year kid a German victim.

Okay, what can I say, if you really thing that (journalist agents and suicid bomber kids).

We should stop here.

To much off topic.

Oh BS, why I joined here . Total paranoia accusing the Turkish admin T-123456 , WOW but praising German agents.

OFF TOPIC

These spies have infiltrated the upper echelons of the forum, we are f'ing doomed...

I was going to say that he is the same retard from liveumap, but its better for people to see it with their eyes lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom