What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Again, the gif shows a missile with non fixed wings, which SOM-j has, not to mention the characteristic side rudders.

Bro this video was made before SOM -J final design, the just made a 3 D modular video as an example of how it is going to be. That is it, don't take it that serious and precise.

Bro this video was made before SOM -J final design, the just made a 3 D modular video as an example of how it is going to be. That is it, don't take it that serious and precise.

that german spy always need detailed information

Turkey without balistic missile is nothing just i want to told you that.Now before tomorrow turkey should work on it...Range of missile:reach Moscow and Berlin

Turkey without balistic missile is nothing just i want to told you that.Now before tomorrow turkey should work on it...Range of missile:reach Moscow and Berlin
And a balistic missile is nothing without a WMD warhead, just wanna told you that.
You are both correct. Turkey needs long range strike capabilities. Right now we can't hit far away targets without relying on Air Force. What if someone targets our air bases with missiles?

We also need long range anti ship missiles that cover the whole Black Sea. They have to be land based so that we can hide them all around.

We should be able to damage all Russian air bases south of Moscow + eliminate their Black Sea fleet while our navy hides out in the Mediterranean.

I would guess though that we already have cruise missile with 1000km range atleast. Maybe @cabatli_53 knows.

Long range air defense system is critical. We must acquire one from someone immediately.

And that bubblegum egyptian guy :)

Though there were turks on this forum defending them both, very suspicous :)
You are suspicious too, with that Armenian flag. :happy:

he doesnt need to check all websites, where basically he can follow here and learn from you guys whats going on..
He can just subscribe to S&H, MSI, C4 Defense and gather much more info than that is being shared here.

I mean @Bismarck if you are really a spy then you are seriously following a wrong path here. :D

You are both correct. Turkey needs long range strike capabilities. Right now we can't hit far away targets without relying on Air Force. What if someone targets our air bases with missiles?

We also need long range anti ship missiles that cover the whole Black Sea. They have to be land based so that we can hide them all around.

We should be able to damage all Russian air bases south of Moscow + eliminate their Black Sea fleet while our navy hides out in the Mediterranean.

I would guess though that we already have cruise missile with 1000km range atleast. Maybe @cabatli_53 knows.

Long range air defense system is critical. We must acquire one from someone immediately.
If you have Russia as an enemy in your mind....then let's develop Nukes, as all other systems will be irrelevant when those guys have the ability to turn Turkey into glass....

I agree with you on the long range cruise missile.

Back
Top Bottom