What's new

Turkish Military in 2023, A timeline for Turkish Defence Industry ?

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Yes, how will the military look like in 2023? In this forum, we share news about our defence industry everytime. Let me have a little check on it, Altay Tank, T-129 ATAK, T-70, F-35A/B, TF-X, BMC Kirpi, Otokar Kaya, Type 214, Ada (MILGEM) class corvette, TF-2000 class guided missile destroyer (AAW), the LHD project, national rifle Mehmetcik-1 and -2, T-LORADMIS, Roketsan UMTAS and CIRIT missiles, GOKTURK military survillance satellite. New helmets with anti-flash goggles, new modular body armor, new knee-pads, new digital camouflage for infantry, GENESIS CMS,...etc. And many more

As you remember the 2000's my friends we weren't different then an avarage military when it came to equipment. But now? And Later?
We're already a regional power. But in the 100th year of foundation of our Republic (If they don't break it of course), I mean in 2023, we'll be a potentional super-power. What do you guys say? Your thoughts? Or anything that you wanna discuss about the Timeline of Turkish Defence Industry? :) I put a few pics to make a review. Regards

sasaa.jpg

heybeliada-mildgem.jpg

1.jpg

milgemcalisma10_2.gif

altay-tank.jpg

T129_04.png

208305abdullahgul1.jpg

Most project will be finished by then except the TFX,that should take a bit longer.

Most project will be finished by then except the TFX,that should take a bit longer.

yeah. But I think Lightning II's will fill the gap till TF-X enters to the service, but what I'm looking forward to is our LHD project. We really need that

"While establishing our new Republic In 1923. Some agreements signed with foreign states that unables us to operate our underground reserves (precious metal mining, oil drilling etc.) But in 2023 time is up for these agreements so that we can freely do whatever we wanna do."

I'm sure, i heard this from somewhere or somebody however i can't find any source. Does anybody heard something like this or is it just hoax?

"While establishing our new Republic In 1923. Some agreements signed with foreign states that unables us to operate our underground reserves (precious metal mining, oil drilling etc.) But in 2023 time is up for these agreements so that we can freely do whatever we wanna do."

I'm sure, i heard this from somewhere or somebody however i can't find any source. Does anybody heard something like this or is it just hoax?
Its a hoax,we won the war remember?
Nobody could dictate us what when where to do.
We are drilling for oil and gas as you must have seen on the news or here on PDF.

Yes, how will the military look like in 2023? In this forum, we share news about our defence industry everytime. Let me have a little check on it, Altay Tank, T-129 ATAK, T-70, F-35A/B, TF-X, BMC Kirpi, Otokar Kaya, Type 214, Ada (MILGEM) class corvette, TF-2000 class guided missile destroyer (AAW), the LHD project, national rifle Mehmetcik-1 and -2, T-LORADMIS, Roketsan UMTAS and CIRIT missiles, GOKTURK military survillance satellite. New helmets with anti-flash goggles, new modular body armor, new knee-pads, new digital camouflage for infantry, GENESIS CMS,...etc. And many more

As you remember the 2000's my friends we weren't different then an avarage military when it came to equipment. But now? And Later?
We're already a regional power. But in the 100th year of foundation of our Republic (If they don't break it of course), I mean in 2023, we'll be a potentional super-power. What do you guys say? Your thoughts? Or anything that you wanna discuss about the Timeline of Turkish Defence Industry? :) I put a few pics to make a review. Regards

sasaa.jpg

heybeliada-mildgem.jpg

1.jpg

milgemcalisma10_2.gif

altay-tank.jpg

T129_04.png

208305abdullahgul1.jpg

Better for PN to join in with Germans on U-214 and also make a smaller version for Coastal sub.

Those are to expensive for PN,thats why they opted for the chinese QING class.

Back
Top Bottom