What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Yes it is
Cw_RefbWgAAtZ87.jpg

Is it Turkish MPT 76 5.56 version ?

I don't like the MPT-76 buttstock design either. I think, MPT-55 buttstock design is better. But of course, Sar223T has a totally better design.

An2Mkr.jpg

I don't like the MPT-76 buttstock design either. I think, MPT-55 buttstock design is better. But of course, Sar223T has a totally better design.

An2Mkr.jpg

Design is one thing, what about specifications/quality?

Design is one thing, what about specifications/quality?

I can't say anything about the quality of the weapons but Turkish army doesn't accept poor quality weapons. It means that Mpt-76 / Mpt-55 is a quality weapon. On the other hand, Sarsılmaz/SAR Arms is the Turkey's largest private weapon company.. they produce pretty good quality weapons and they sell these weapons to 78 countries, including America.

http://americanhandgunner.com/behind-the-scenes-at-sar-arms/

Last edited:
The picture does not show MPT-76.

SAR-223T but-stock looks more "modern" and has more rounds.

Excuse me İ don't agree with you.

Producer of SAR 223 Sarsilmaz has bad famous. They couldn't pass Turkish Police Service Pistol Tests.

They have big famous and expensive guns(in Turkey) but they don't have good quality.
Guns must work properly, guns don't have to seem good and handsome .

SAR 223 copy of AR15 platform for US civil market.

MPT76 and 55 copy of HK416-417 for armies.
Supplier MPT 76 is KALE group is well-known industrial holding. İ trust Kale.

Excuse me İ don't agree with you.

Producer of SAR 223 Sarsilmaz has bad famous. They couldn't pass Turkish Police Service Pistol Tests.

They have big famous and expensive guns(in Turkey) but they don't have good quality.
Guns must work properly, guns don't have to seem good and handsome .

SAR 223 copy of AR15 platform for US civil market.

MPT76 and 55 copy of HK416-417 for armies.
Supplier MPT 76 is KALE group is well-known industrial holding. İ trust Kale.

Friend, I don't say contrary.

Actually Sarsilmaz is shit:) Turkish Gunsmiths call "Kaptirmaz":)
Sarsilmaz exports pistol to the USA for 150$, but Turkish MKEK buy from Sarsilmaz 300$!!!!
And Our MKEK takes alot of taxes.
If i lived in the USA, I wouldnt spend money for unquality guns.
I couldnt understand that in the USA Glock costs 500-600$ ,COLT1911 max 2000$. The Americans are so poor ? They cant efford amd spend 2000$ for pistol? They are the richest country.

Though I heard that In Germany 10 million unregistered guns Is it true? Are they old guns fromWW2 to or you have new guns also?
@Bismarck

Last edited:
Actually Sarsilmaz is shit:) Turkish Gunsmiths call "Kaptirmaz":)
Sarsilmaz exports pistol to the USA for 150$, but Turkish MKEK buy from Sarsilmaz 300$!!!!
And Our MKEK takes alot of taxes.
If i lived in the USA, I wouldnt spend money for unquality guns.
I couldnt understand that in the USA Glock costs 500-600$ ,COLT1911 max 2000$. The Americans are so poor ? They cant efford amd spend 2000$ for pistol? They are the richest country.

Though I heard that In Germany 10 million unregistered guns Is it true? Are they old guns fromWW2 to or you have new guns also?
@Bismarck

Do you have a source about that unregistered guns?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom