What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

SLAT armour on our vehicles.
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.46.47.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.46.58.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 11.47.13.png

Those ropes can only stop rocks. RPG's momentum would cut it through without explosion like it is a paper.

Those ropes make rpg to explode when it touches the rope.Rpg's jet extracted by this explosion away from tank's main armor.

Those ropes make rpg to explode

We are talking about ropes. Ropes dont have enough resistance to make RPG explode. It can just cut it through and explode when it touches armor. That is why other armies use more resistant materials, like steels, to make missile/rocket explode before it touchs the main armor.

Belgian_army_unveils_upgrade_of_Piranha_3C_8x8_armored_personnel_carrier_with_slat_armour_640_002.jpg

Last edited:
It's not Sarp but it's also not anything else made by Aselsan? Perhaps a foreign order?
Also I really dig this idea by the Tunisians, very smart and exactly something we could use like in Syria -_-.

Also those webbings are for RPG heads.

We are talking about ropes. Ropes dont have enough resistance to make RPG explode. It can just cut it through and explode when it touches armor. That is why other armies use more resistant materials, like steels, to make missile/rocket explode before it touchs the main armor.

Belgian_army_unveils_upgrade_of_Piranha_3C_8x8_armored_personnel_carrier_with_slat_armour_640_002.jpg

Its not ropes. Its fine wire. And of course it's not as strong as steel bars.

Stop talking from your ***. You don't know what you're talking about.

feb12newsarticle2.jpg
rosomak1.jpg

VBCI_wheeled_armoured_infantry_fighting_vehicle_Nexter_with_qinetic_RPG-net_IAV_2012_002.jpg

RPGNets201[1].jpg

DALO-selects-Tarian.jpg

Just don't expect it to take multiple hits and keep on being an effective RPG defense.
Yes i know, RPG could give high damage to slat armor, it would require to replacement after one shot.

That is what i meant. Even if it is steel kind of slat armor, rpg would just bend and twist the steel and give harm to it. And we are talking about...

..this..
MoJk1g.png

hahahahahahah :omghaha: I can push that sh*t with my hand until the armor, it is not even stretched :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom