What's new

Turkish Economy - News & Updates

What is the driving force behind Turkish Economic problem?

• The on going Trump attack on Turkish Economy

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • Jewish Agenda to weaken adjacent countries to Israel

Votes: 36 24.7%
  • Internal Turkish economic problems

Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Falling Exports for Turkey

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Loss of Tourism income for Turkey

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • External Loans or Debt impacting Economy

Votes: 25 17.1%

• Total voters
@mohamed ali

Bro I am an economist and businessman. I know the fundamental problems of our economy. We do not produce very advance technologies, devices, tools etc. So this crisis has nothing with coup, Feto etc. directly. Of course they effected negatively but as I said our main issue is different.

One thing I admire is that our gov. spending a lot of effort on defense technologies. This might be a door to pass the other league. The league that improved countries in it. As you know that if you are able to create your very own defense technologies then you will be able to create civilian type of it which gives a lot of profit to you.

InsAllah my country and my people will overcome of it very soon. I have strong fate in my people. They are very hard working people and very creative as well.

@mohamed ali

Bro I am an economist and businessman. I know the fundamental problems of our economy. We do not produce very advance technologies, devices, tools etc. So this crisis has nothing with coup, Feto etc. directly. Of course they effected negatively but as I said our main issue is different.

One thing I admire is that our gov. spending a lot of effort on defense technologies. This might be a door to pass the other league. The league that improved countries in it. As you know that if you are able to create your very own defense technologies then you will be able to create civilian type of it which gives a lot of profit to you.

InsAllah my country and my people will overcome of it very soon. I have strong fate in my people. They are very hard working people and very creative as well.
Economy was stagnating before coup and terror attacks already and no 4% isnt a very good growth rate for a emerging economy.
And before someone says Germany had only 1% Turkeys 4% growth is probably equal to Germanys 0.1% in relative numbers (didnt do the math but you know what i mean).

We should focus on stability in the country and economy. Its like the politicians in this country have nothing to do but foreign policy (Syria/Iraq) and Güllencis.

What I see is Erdogan always uses uncertainty for strategic movements. His Aim is changing dollar with Turkish liras at Turkey's global trade.
This time he uses economical uncertainty for strategic Turkish liras movement that's why I think he is genius.May be cant do with Europians but doing with China,Russia and İran is enough for him which we make imports.If Turkey can use dollar,Euro for exports and lira for imports he will be successful.

What I see is Erdogan always uses uncertainty for strategic movements. His Aim is changing dollar with Turkish liras at Turkey's global trade.
This time he uses economical uncertainty for strategic Turkish liras movement that's why I think he is genius.May be cant do with Europians but doing with China,Russia and İran is enough for him which we make imports.If Turkey can use dollar,Euro for exports and lira for imports he will be successful.
erdogan is a billionaire my friend and all his billion are in dollars and euros, so maybe he should lead by example and converted to lira...

Your argument is may be true or May be not .I cant say anything about which i cant prove but what I know is using Turkish liras on global trade is good for us. I always support what is right for Turkey. It is not related with leader it is related with patriotic mind.

Yeah and said uncertainty has made him look like a tool and led to no one taking us seriously anymore.
Shit like that works for domestic policies, not international relations.

Reminds me of the typical abortion debate or alcohol laws showing up whenever AKP has something to hide or wants to rush a vote or two through without drawing attention ;)

We should focus on stability in the country and economy. Its like the politicians in this country have nothing to do but foreign policy (Syria/Iraq) and Güllencis.
I agree, whats important at this point is to show the world that everything in our country is ok and that our past performance in the mid to relatively recent 2000's is still in place and continuing. We have to show and prove that we are a politically stable place to invest and that the government stays out of businesses and their money. The more political intervention in business the less investments we will get. Tourists also need to feel that they are in a normal country not a police state or strong man type country. I remember back in the day when Erdogan used to have clever and cute arguments on tv during tv interviews, today its all about smashing through the walls and being tough. I think some calmness on the part of our leadership would be good. Thats what I liked about Abdullah Gul, the guy seemed really easy going and was very convincing when he talked with foreign audiences.

We also have to revamp the education system so that we can produce advanced products not just license produced cars and white appliances. @TrMhMt has a good point, the defense industry is a good platform for us to expand the economy. All of these big projects have little parts and you never know how those little parts will be used in the civilian market. For example servo motors developed for aviation projects, those can be used for civilian applications. Engines for our armored vehicles can be used for civilian applications. All of the programming required for indigenous systems will also come to use in the civilian field.

The recent conflicts are even beneficial in some ways, if we didn't get woken up by these small wars then if a big war had happened we might have been caught off guard. For example when we first entered Syria we lost several tanks immediately (we all secretly knew it would happen because they were just sitting out in the open like ducks) now they are used in coordination with simple earthen fortifications and I don't recall us losing one lately. Our special forces and intelligence are getting the experience in Syria that foreign special forces and intelligence have been getting for decades. In the end whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger but only if you adapt and realize your mistakes.

Turkish economy is giving S.O.S in 3 quarter of 2016. Our economy is shrank 1.8% in 3 quarter.

As we expected that our economy is sinking deep down the bottom. This is great achievement of our beloved gov. It's actually is ok due to most of people living in fool's paradise in Turkiye.

They changed the methodology of how they determine the GDP, right before they released these numbers.

They have changed the GDP methodology so hard, that if we take it seriously our growth over the past 5 years was bigger than that of China on average.

CzddxIQXcAACYaD.jpg:large

Makes you wonder how hard the economy really shrunk last quarter.

Only others are responsible for that- traitors and enemies, not AKP or Erdo... :cheesy:

Unfortunately classic akpean. What do you expect from 'em?

They assisted pkk years and years now their dogs killing policeman/armyman but still the others are responsible for that.

I say again every single akpean is responsible of the death of policeman, armyman and civilians. They let pkk prepare for these massacres.

Now they are attacking us like rabid dogs.

They have changed the GDP methodology so hard, that if we take it seriously our growth over the past 5 years was bigger than that of China on average.

CzddxIQXcAACYaD.jpg:large

Makes you wonder how hard the economy really shrunk last quarter.

bender.jpg

Don't worry guys, until the end of the year Saudi Arabia is going to give us half of all assets it is moving from the USA so at the end of 2016 growth will be 10%. Suck on that you FETO/Westerner/Jewish traitors! :cheesy: The Arab billion$ are comming guys, the $ultan and his lackey$ promised it so it will all be good... just don't forget to convert your savings into Turkish Liras while those who ask you to do it keep their stolen money in USD bank accounts abroad. :wave:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom