What's new

Turkish Brigade in South Korea.

Mind I remind you when we were fighting the Japanese the Uyghurs Supported them during the Invasion, anyway thank you to the reasonable turks and the Pan Turks remind me of the Saudi Wahabist that went chechnya only to return in Body Bags, Anyway for all the Pan Turks that support Terrorism and Suicide Bombings Against Us Snow Leopard is waiting for you.

Are you threatening me? I don't support any terrorism or separatism, i don't defend Uygurs for the sake of being anti-China, I don't hate Chinese, It's humanitarian issue first and then Uygurs are related and brothers to Turks. But let me make it clear to you that threatening me or my people isn't something like threatening some others. Read history of my people first because if you do, u will understand that threats or force will not work like you expected.

Now answer my question, have Uygur Turks become minority, poor and opressed in their own lands because of Chinese-policies or not?

How many Uighurs have you met in your life?

I have plenty of Uygur friends here in Kayseri, and a family living next to my door are one of them, i know enough Uygurs to make a fair judgement on this issue, they told me about many horrofic stories you can't even imagine, believe me it ain't nothing like Denmark, headscarf ban and etc in Europe is a joke compared what these people have lived over there.

Also to give you an fair example, even what happend in Turkiye back in the 90' the so called ''faili mechuller'' are still a child's play compared to that!

I have met some in Denmark, and they didn't curse China at all.

Those Uygurs i know also didn't curse at China, neither me. Nobody here cursed at China please explain?

They actually did not remind me of Turks at all. They have their own culture/system and lifestyle?

YOU are not a historian or a professor. There are differences which are ofcourse normal, we are the ones that have been under influence of Arab, Persian, Greek, Armenian and other Cultures and have mixed with them, Uygurs on the other hand have been under influence of Chinese for 100s of years, after this you expect them to be exactly the same as us? Obviously they're not but does it change the fact that they're still related to my people, after all these assimilation/influence/mixing on both Turkiye-Turks and those people, they still are one of us, and are our brothers.

Go travel in Turkiye from one city to another, people are very different, with own cultures different dialects, music, food and dance.

Why are you trying to stick your nose into the internal affairs of China?

1. We are related to them, they are our brothers.

Dont worry, it is not a sin to care for your fellow far brothers, this isnt the same as racism or nationalism which Islam forbids. But you won't be able to understand that with your very limited, primitive thoughts and understandings, knowledge of Islam which are simply based on rumors and gossip ONLY.

2. It is humanitarian issue.

I haven't once seen anything from the independent media that indicated anything bad was going about in China towards the Uighur population. I don't give a damn about your biased media news

What research have you done, what sources and what have you examined to came to this conclusion?

And FYI, there is no freedom of press, media in China, they hide the truth. Other world media have no chance in China.

I have learned from them (Uygurs) face 2 face they told me about many horrible stories. This is what you called biased source? They are the only relaible, trustworthy source.

Uighurs have nothing to do with Turks. Like the Koreans or the Japanese. They are a long gone descendant of ours. I am not "sucking up" to chinese. Why should i suck up to them? if you care so much about human misery why don't you talk about Vietnamese suffering or the Rwandan suffering? Let me tell you why. It is because nationalism has totally blinded your eyes, and the only window you can look at is through one that is highly biased.

As i said Uygurs are related to us, under influence of other religions, cultures for a long time, doesnt change the fact that they are my brothers. And again you are not certified in any of these matters. You have no knowledge on this matter!

You care about Palestinians, did i ever opposed you just for the sake of good relationship with Israelis? How inferiour treacherous and irresponsible attitude of you, what u are doing concerning China-Uygur is exactly that! You are clearly sucking up to Chinese, I never did the so regarding the Israelis. Even if this Palestinain flaq represents the the separatist movement (ungratefull traitors) against the Ottomans, i still didn't mind you and your likes to support them, because they really ARE opressed! Also it would be so stupid, if i told you to care for Rwanda or Vietnamese suffering instead of Palestinians, but i'm never surprised for such ignorance coming out of YOU.

Firstly, if you want to be taken seriously talk like a normal human. If not, i recommend you to stop reading and writing messages in a website who respects freedom of thought and speech.

You labeled me a pan-Turk and the other Chinese dude called me a terrorist/suicebomber supporter, he also had the nerve to threaten me. You do realise, i don't even support any political party nor am i, a member of any religious group, organisation or sect? Now when it comes to you, in fact it would be appropriate to call you a extremist Taliban/Hamas/Al-qaida sympathizer, but i refrained from such statements.

What are those attackes on me, how is this respect for freedom of thought and speech?

Honestly, i respect freedom of thought and speech only can i not stand treacherous snakes like you.

Every single time you write here, you destroy the good open intellectual harmony which is around here. In other words you bring hatred

True, but I bring only hatred to you, ask yourself why.

Chinese i consider my friends i'm not joking, no problems with them, but the one who sells out his own kind i will hate, i will bring hatred!

In the global polarization emerging China must belong to the Muslim world pitted against the Zionist-WCC camp . Turkey is the sword arm of Islam; China and Turkey must make up. The two Koreas have always been hoping to unite. With Kim III in this is looking more inevitable. And an united Korea will emerge as a powerful nation which Japan will fear. While Japan, like India and Singapore, will continue to remain a subservient vassal of WCC, united Korea will either try to remain neutral or align with the Sino-Muslim bloc.

China's reaction

funny+chinese+man.jpg

[/B]

Are you threatening me? I don't support any terrorism or separatism, i don't defend Uygurs for the sake of being anti-China, I don't hate Chinese, It's humanitarian issue first and then Uygurs are related and brothers to Turks. But let me make it clear to you that threatening me or my people isn't something like threatening some others. Read history of my people first because if you do, u will understand that threats or force will not work like you expected.

Now answer my question, have Uygur Turks become minority, poor and opressed in their own lands because of Chinese-policies or not?

Yes it's a threat to Terror supporters and Suicide bombers, if you don't support that then it's not a threat to you, I'm merely saying for all who support Terrorism and Suicide for their own gains against us in western china just like the Wahhabi Saudis that came to Chechnya Snow Leopard is waiting. The Uighur population has increased since the 50's, no they have not they still make up 46 % of the population in Xinjiang they are still the majority Han's and Kazakh make up the rest. you haven't been to Xinjiang but I have, and most of the Uighur Area's are underdeveloped compared to the Kazakhs and Han area's they themselves want to remain poor. Anyway No Terrorism will be allowed to spread into Xinjiang Snow Leopard is waiting.

Yes it's a threat to terror supporters who want terrorism in western China. Uighur population has grown, they still make up 46 % of the population in Xinjiang they are still the majority Han's and Kazakh make up the rest. you haven't been to Xinjiang but I have, and most of the Uighur Area's are underdeveloped compared to the Kazakhs and Han area's they themselves want to remain poor.

The only thing i can do at this post is laugh. You have a very troubled personality You contradict yourself constantly from one post to another In one post your words are totally insulting and disgusting where you write very harsh words threatening and insulting fellow members because you are unable to respect the freedom of thought. Then when being warned you completely change your attitude

You seriously believe i changed my attitude because i got a warning? Seriously, how old are you?
i just decided to express myself more carefully, my posts are more directed at the other Turkish brothers than YOU.

I told you already, i respect freedom of thought but it is ONLY YOU who dont! YOU are the one barking all the time when there's some other thought that you might not like.

You accuse me for "selling my own kind". Based on complete propagated information you gather. And the words you spent on me are "treacherous snakes", "extremist Taliban/Hamas/Al-qaida",

What propageted information, explain.

It is based on your naive, optimistic, degrading, lackey, reckless and impassive thoughts regarding the Uygurs. Nothing more.

Also, how is it OK to call me an extremist hatefull Pan-Turkist even if i'm not connected with any political party, but NOT OK when i call you a extremist Taliban/Hamas/ Alqaida sympethizer. You are more likely to be such rather than me being a Pan-Turkist, i'm not related to any political party nor religious group or sect, unlike me i bet you are belonging to some religous group and a political party which is obvious.

and other worse insults in previous posts. You have countless of times demonstrated how hateful you are. I won't spendord with you again, because it is complete waste of time. You had your chances several times, got banned so you could change your attitude but clearly it taught you nothing

So what if i got banned, i'm not struck by it, do you think i will change my worldview and change my attitude or act like a double faced munafiq just because you don't agree or because i got a ban from PDF? I will continue to say what i believe is right, opressed will got my support nomatter where they are, nomatter who they are. I was raised like this. I will stay honest and true with out making any calculations. Without expecting any rewards for it. God willing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom