What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

Honeywell offers T-129's LHTEC CT800-4A engine for our 5 tons domestic helicopter program... And they say they are working for export approval... Also they offer 45% of production & final assembly of engine in Türkiye...

Yerli helikoptere Honeywell motor

1.jpg

Honeywell offers T-129's LHTEC CT800-4A engine for our 5 tons domestic helicopter program... And they say they are working for export approval... Also they offer 45% of production & final assembly of engine in Türkiye...

Yerli helikoptere Honeywell motor

View attachment 186793

They (Honeywell and Rolls Royce : LHTEC CTS800-4A turboshaft) have scare of that. ;)

Turkey to produce regional passenger aircraft with Ukraine

Motor Sich

http://www.motorsich.com/eng/

Aircraft engines

No you are too nasty ! 80s-90s.

This is a excellent base to work and they can be improved such as they do Chineses with Russian engines. ;)

Hmm, dont know but i dont think we are going to get Soviet Engines, Turkey is building up its projects on Western Hardware or at least taking them as reference since our Army only accepts top Quality stuff, i dont even know is those engines would pass Armys tests to be honest.

Hmm, dont know but i dont think we are going to get Soviet Engines, Turkey is building up its projects on Western Hardware or at least taking them as reference since our Army only accepts top Quality stuff, i dont even know is those engines would pass Armys tests to be honest.

Possibly with Russian technology. It is quite possible.

RD-170

Possibly with Russian technology. It is quite possible.

Brooo, we are talking about Aircraft engines no? :lol:
Iranians lost 3-4 Ukrainian An 140 aircrafts due to engine failures and i highly doubt that the engines were made in Iran.

Besides i believe South Korea has also pretty high standarts in Military hardware but we on the other hand have to hold NATO standarts.

Iranians lost 3-4 Ukrainian An 140 aircrafts due to engine failures and i highly doubt that the engines were made in Iran.

And well made in home (Turkey), yourself. You have the technological capacity.

Besides i believe South Korea has also pretty high standarts in Military hardware...

Of course USA, therefore equivalent NATO standarts. ;)

Last edited:
Brooo, we are talking about Aircraft engines no? :lol:

Besides i believe South Korea has also pretty high standarts in Military hardware but we on the other hand have to hold NATO standarts.
I would trust their diesel engines for ground vehicles because I have heard that they are very reliable but I wouldn't trust any of their airplanes engines. I always hear about accidents. idk if its a result of bad maintenance practices or what but to many accidents.

Mehhh.. we are developing our own 1000shp Turboshaft engine at the moment. No need to use Honeywell's engine.

It is a school book example how to "block the market". This is how big companies and countries do to kill all competion.

In this context it is perfectly understandable that honeywell (most likely with the american government lurking in the background) is offering this deal.

We probabaly have lots of examples in "blocking the market"... i am sure that we have in the past started to develope something, and then all the sudden we get free "surplus" hardware such as airplanes/tankes etc etc, just to kill our aspiration and projects.

If these jeeews are really keen on our best. Then they can sell ToT, intelektuall rights and technology. Wont happent.

Yeah but is it enough for us ? I mean current T-129 engine has 1361 sph...
It will be enough for the 5-Ton helicopter..

As for T-129...i'm not sure...mate do you remember in which thread you posted about the development of this new Turbo-shaft engine ?

It will be enough for the 5-Ton helicopter..

As for T-129...i'm not sure...mate do you remember in which thread you posted about the development of this new Turbo-shaft engine ?

Most probably 'engine' thread...

Back
Top Bottom