What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

That definetly is no "Özgün" design,they took the design of A139 and modified it a(very) little bit...
View attachment 47441
A139
normal_i-rocs-04-10-08.jpg

Oh look, apparently the A139 is just a clone of the Sikorsky S-92:
EI-ICR%2C_Sikorsky_S92%2C_Irish_Coast_Guard%2C_Callsign_%22RESCUE_115%22.jpg

And they're both apparently clones of the Bell 412HP:
1920px-PL_Bell_412HP_Polish_government.JPG

...which is a slightly modified Eurocopter EC155:
Eurocopter_EC_155B1_Dauphin%2C_Germany_-_Police_JP7199794.jpg

Oh, wait - none of that is true. Amazingly, it turns out that saying one helicopter is a copy of another just because they look outwardly similar is really, really stupid.

If the final design is this,then this project is just like T129.We pick A139 as a fuselage,then Aselsan and others do the rest.I name this project T139.

i dont think so ;

1st, arikopter a self-orianted project of Istanbul Technical University was a primitive study on national helicopter, to understand design and production principles, by interior design. It has never flied,and allegedly project is halted by supress of SSM,later SSM announced itself national helicopter development. While ITU has believed to make that helicopter flying, all Technology and knowledge gained in design of it, transferred to SSM to be used in project.

2nd, i have been to SSM ever , and as i hear in there, they all indicated ( included responsibles of Helicopter development division) helicopter project will be 1st step to design,and produce a helicopter with indigenous sources , later these experiences will be employed for national attack helicopter.

3rd, they further indicated, in the project major focus will be given in ciritcal systems like pals, transmission and mechanical parts, with avionics. While overal design will be focused on civilian transport purposes, as project is proceeding,there will be different sizes ( larger ones, with more lift off weight and capacity ) of helicopter will be developed to be utilitizied.

These are all infos i gained regard to this project

Oh look, apparently the A139 is just a clone of the Sikorsky S-92:
EI-ICR%2C_Sikorsky_S92%2C_Irish_Coast_Guard%2C_Callsign_%22RESCUE_115%22.jpg

And they're both apparently clones of the Bell 412HP:
1920px-PL_Bell_412HP_Polish_government.JPG

...which is a slightly modified Eurocopter EC155:
Eurocopter_EC_155B1_Dauphin%2C_Germany_-_Police_JP7199794.jpg

Oh, wait - none of that is true. Amazingly, it turns out that saying one helicopter is a copy of another just because they look outwardly similar is really, really stupid.
i dont think so ;

1st, arikopter a self-orianted project of Istanbul Technical University was a primitive study on national helicopter, to understand design and production principles, by interior design. It has never flied,and allegedly project is halted by supress of SSM,later SSM announced itself national helicopter development. While ITU has believed to make that helicopter flying, all Technology and knowledge gained in design of it, transferred to SSM to be used in project.

2nd, i have been to SSM ever , and as i hear in there, they all indicated ( included responsibles of Helicopter development division) helicopter project will be 1st step to design,and produce a helicopter with indigenous sources , later these experiences will be employed for national attack helicopter.

3rd, they further indicated, in the project major focus will be given in ciritcal systems like pals, transmission and mechanical parts, with avionics. While overal design will be focused on civilian transport purposes, as project is proceeding,there will be different sizes ( larger ones, with more lift off weight and capacity ) of helicopter will be developed to be utilitizied.

These are all infos i gained regard to this project
Thank you for the information,its nice to see the that this project is indeed not a copy.But if you look at the two designs you can see what i am talking abaut(hence why i called it T139).I understand the important thing is that it is indigenous but personally i wanted to see a different more "özgün" design...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom