What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

First of all it seems that I offended your ego despite making clear that is not my intention.

There was no need to google and copy paste that much info. But I am glad that you learned a lot. So cocky me and my Armenian-Greek friends really happy for you.

Coming to the level of representation of 'Azerbaijan National Brothers' :) You made your mind about a person you do not know anything about from a critical comment on your post. But still you hate me and ready to tear me apart.
That fact makes me wish you all the best.

BTW I am TURK and I am not Azerbaijan National. If you know the difference of course.

IMG_5045.JPG

IMG_5044.JPG

First of all it seems that I offended your ego despite making clear that is not my intention.

So i can insult your mother, father, sister, family, race, religion, country or anything and then write "not meant to insult". Is that makes it okay?

There was no need to google and copy paste that much info. But I am glad that you learned a lot. So cocky me and my Armenian-Greek friends really happy for you.

If i didnt give that much info how would people like you learn all of this. Because all you need to troll or be look smart you just throw small info or just a sentence to define very complex matters there should be books written about it and some people ready to believe it, they gladly pick a side.

You made your mind about a person you do not know anything about from a critical comment on your post. But still you hate me and ready to tear me apart.
BTW I am TURK and I am not Azerbaijan National. If you know the difference of course.

Same goes for you what you know enough to call me ignorant of my own history. Under your account picture there is two flags one Azerbaijan and one UK, i couldnt know that you are a Turk without you are telling me. Until 1918 we were united bu later Azerbaycan Halk Cumhuriyeti (Azerbaijan Republic) is established for obvious reasons and since then we get separeted so i know the difference. So you are telling me that you are a Turk. There might Turkish blood in your veins, you might be ethnicly Turk but i do not believe that you are sharing Turkish culture, tradition or morals.

You know with what intention i did right all that information. So what is your intention of telling me all that you say?

Coming to the level of representation of 'Azerbaijan National Brothers' :) You made your mind about a person you do not know anything about from a critical comment on your post. But still you hate me and ready to tear me apart.

You should always keep it in your mind, there are pkk terrorism supporters in Turkey, even they have represantitives in parliament.

So, the flag of Turkey or Turkish language should not trick you when you talk to someone about Turkey or our(Azerbaijan/Turkey) brotherhood.

----------0----------------0--------------

In Turk script says ''Turk'' on the cannon next to a Grey wolf.

Last edited:
You should always keep it in your mind, there are pkk terrorism supporters in Turkey, even they have represantitives in parliament.

So, the flag of Turkey or Turkish language should not trick you when you talk to someone about Turkey or our brotherhood.

So defending Turkish history, heritage, religious identity much deeper then average person makes me a possible pkk supporter. I wont forgive you saying this. I wished you insulted me every insult you know but not say this. Too heavy, heart breaking. Worth to kill for. My ancestor died for this country, they bleed for this country, i am trying to protect their legacy fervently.

Does anyone know what the purpose of those extra layers, or however you can describe it, on the ops-core sentry hemlets of these JÖH units is?
g2D1j5.png

9g3Bv5.jpg

qjaX9R.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom