What's new

Turkish Armed Forces Multimedia Center

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I think we need second modernization process for the Leo1's. They are up to date as electro-optics and targeting systems but not up to date as protection level. We must reinforce the turret I thought.

Then we may able to use longer those bad boys. Yeah we are going to have ALTAY in our inventory but still they are good for a war or battle just like we have in Syria currently.

I think we need second modernization process for the Leo1's. They are up to date as electro-optics and targeting systems but not up to date as protection level. We must reinforce the turret I thought.

Then we may able to use longer those bad boys. Yeah we are going to have ALTAY in our inventory but still they are good for a war or battle just like we have in Syria currently.

Xv63349.jpg

Leopard C2 used by Canadian Army. A modernization like this might be good for us.

Best is to make it fully autonomous and add some features, nobody will suffer. Cheap, easy and no life thread.

This is only for the blue beret unit? This speech/oath of allegiance

Yes, it's the commando 'oath', just basic military stuff (we're soldiers of the mountains, reach out and embrace the skies, made a nest in places that'll blow your mind etc). In the end they say province where they're located, and after missions they often replace those area's with places they just served and end it with may god protect commando
s/Turks etc.

^this and someone who is pro at world of tanks or war thunder. We would have pro gamer playing war in real life.
Luckily we have some Internet cafe culture. I have a good feeling about this. they have to bring it to the next level. For example make is saver and friendly for students, kids. It Brings them also together. Make it interesting for them.
Its a small change but small changes like these on long term is the most effective and solid ones.
Disappointed seeing leaders with poor brains.

Back
Top Bottom