What's new

Turkey to build wall on border with Armenia

how do you build an effective wall on hakkari-iraq border where there's all mountanins
It even increases the effectivity of the wall actually.

greatwallbg.jpg

BorderWallOMW.jpg

I bet some companies getting rich over wall business in Syria, now using their influence in the government, they want to earn even more money.

Instead of wasting money over a wall on the Armenia border, destroy the nest of the terrorists, A.K.A Kandil.....but no they are gonna build an expensive and ineffective wall and AKPeons will cheer about that.

I bet some companies getting rich over wall business in Syria, now using their influence in the government, they want to earn even more money.

Instead of wasting money over a wall on the Armenia border, destroy the nest of the terrorists, A.K.A Kandil.....but no they are gonna build an expensive and ineffective wall and AKPeons will cheer about that.
Kandil is just a figure. No one is building headquarters in the mountains to attack Turkey. The thing about terrorists is that most of them hide in plain sight among ordinary people, they don't stand out so we can't easily target them. And morals don't allow us to wipe out entire cities just because there are some terrorists there.

Next best solution: build a barrier between terrorist nests and your country. If non-conventional barriers like intelligence, border patrol etc works that's the best, but if they don't and the terrorists are threatening your way of life you must build any kind of barrier necessary

I don't share your opinion. Btw, Toki is building the wall. No private company is involved.

I am totally for it... Not only on Armenia's border but also on borders with Iran and Iraq... hope wall on Syria's border is finished soon too. Borders should be secured with walls, trenches, barbed wire, people guarding it, drones watching from above, even with mine fields... I don't care about UN resolutions on it, human rights and other stuff. The security of the people of Turkey should be always first.

I am totally for it... Not only on Armenia's border but also on borders with Iran and Iraq... hope wall on Syria's border is finished soon too. Borders should be secured with walls, trenches, barbed wire, people guarding it, drones watching from above, even with mine fields... I don't care about UN resolutions on it, human rights and other stuff. The security of the people of Turkey should be always first.
I can understand it for Turkey, but you MURICANS?
You voted republican didnt you? :D

I don't share your opinion. Btw, Toki is building the wall. No private company is involved.
I knew that this response was going to come as i was writing down my post.

TOKI doesn't builds any building itself. TOKI uses sub contractors. All those hospitals, stadiums, etc.....(as well as the walls) has been build by sub-contractors.

I knew that this response was going to come as i was writing down my post.

TOKI doesn't builds any building itself. TOKI uses sub contractors. All those hospitals, stadiums, etc.....(as well as the walls) has been build by sub-contractors.
Lets look at it this way, instead of wasting money on huge stadiums in every city, huge mosque on top of a hill* or stuff like that they better waste it on a border wall then since this money has to be spend in one way or another.

Ofcourse Schools and Hospital are more important but its Turkey after all.

*Note: no im not against building mosques just agains waste of money on empty buildings which is also haram btw.

We need to consider rearranging Turkey-Iraq border for more manageable formation. Expanding the borders to the mountain ridges at 20km. south of the current border seems like best option.

I can understand it for Turkey, but you MURICANS?
You voted republican didnt you? :D

Bro, I am a Bulgarian Turk (part of the 700 000 strong Turkish minority in Bulgaria) and not an American (for now :D ). I have lived in there for a year though but that's all. The USA is an amazingly beautiful and diverse country with good and hospitable people (even though the retards from there get the biggest attention by the media) but the problems they face as a nation, their system of politics, law, economy, views on life, history are different than those in Turkey, The Balkans, The Middle East, Eastern Europe- our part of the world. I am not a fan of their political system at all let alone root for the Democrats or the Republicans, Trump or Hillary. The only thing that I care about from their elections is how the results will affect Turkey, Bulgaria and our region. Let's hope Trump is a good president for us... :enjoy:

This past year there were several operations in those area's, there were also several (heavy) ied's targeting border police etc. They also found footage of a failed (Attempted) atgm attack against a police/jandarma building in that area, recovered from dead terrorists. Not to mention the operations around Agri mountain which involved SF guys tracking down huge caches of IEDS.

We lost 11 guys there couple months ago, arty had to help our guys out...

So smart move.

Kandil is just a figure. No one is building headquarters in the mountains to attack Turkey. The thing about terrorists is that most of them hide in plain sight among ordinary people, they don't stand out so we can't easily target them. And morals don't allow us to wipe out entire cities just because there are some terrorists there.

we don't know how to fight terrorism. this is why those terrorist leaders still alive. doesn't matter where they hide, a single guided bomb enough to send them to hell. if they don't want to risk our soldiers or mit agents. why they don't use uavs to bomb every place in kandil face the facts, for some reason (goverment,deep state etc)don't want to kill them.

We have trouble about terrorism at Armania, Iran, Iraq and Syria borders so better do those walls to preventing illegal crossings.

Back
Top Bottom