What's new

Turkey to build first domestic aircraft carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's talking about the LHD we are going to build most probably RMK marine Private Turkish company. I know our navy admirals really want an AC.

An AC is not feasible or reasonable for Turkiye right now and will not be so for at least 20 to 25 years.

Turkiye is a capable country and it has a ship-building infrastructure in-house.

with that said -- Turkiye doesnt NEED an aircraft carrier. That's a HUGGE expense and in Turk case -- wont yield much dividends. They don't need to project any global military power when they are already a NATO member-state.

of course there is a prestige associated with having ACs but it doesnt make much sense financially or otherwise

Maybe the turks can get their terrorist jewish friends to help...those dudes have some fancy high quality tech.

Turkiye is a capable country and it has a ship-building infrastructure in-house.

with that said -- Turkiye doesnt NEED an aircraft carrier. That's a HUGGE expense and in Turk case -- wont yield much dividends. They don't need to project any global military power when they are already a NATO member-state.

of course there is a prestige associated with having ACs but it doesnt make much sense financially or otherwise

Exactly however I think we surely need LHD, 2 will be good which we can use for logistics, hospital etc and helicopters.

Yeap..I live in a bubble while you have burst out of the bubble and kicked out the terrorist jews from turkey..lol

I have to leave more and more of my intelligence at the door but it is funny though..so good one Bro Abu..:)

its obvious you've been living in a bubble and haven't been following the news of the past few years buddy

:police:

Yeap..I live in a bubble while you have burst out of the bubble and kicked out the terrorist jews from turkey..lol

I have to leave more and more of my intelligence at the door but it is funny though..so good one Bro Abu..:)

What you talking about lol?

A descent AC has miniature nuclear reactors. It took India 30 years to build a miniature nuclear reactor.

A descent AC has miniature nuclear reactors. It took India 30 years to build a miniature nuclear reactor.

Forget, the miniture, nuclear reactor, India has taken 42 years to build Tejas which wont be in service before 2015, and it has taken 40 years to develop an MBT Arjun which is still not in mass production. World doesn't go around according to the technological capabilities of India.

Fake news.. Disinformation at best

LHD doesn't need nuclear propultion. CODOG is more than enough :)

Fake news.. Disinformation at best

LHD doesn't need nuclear propultion. CODOG is more than enough :)

well it depends what tech. u have and how big you wanna built it. french ACC is just 38000 ton ,but they use nuclear propiltion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom