RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkey-Pakistan Military/Defense Industry Cooperation

219v42d[1].jpg
pal.jpg

Thread Purpose:
  • Discuss Military Cooperation (Exercises, training etc,).
  • Discuss Defence Industry Cooperation.
  • Discuss ways to broaden military ties.
  • Discuss the meeting of various Military Officials.
Links:
Pakistan to Buy Turkish Mizrak U Anti Tank Missile

Pakistan and Turkey pledge to diversify cooperation on defence, security,ed
Turkey delivers modernized F-16 jets to Pakistan - BUSINESS
Pakistan‚ Turkey pledge to enhance defence cooperation – The Express Tribune
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-turkey’s-stm-sign-contract.230984/
Ottoman Military Band in Pakistan

Otokar Akrep Used By Pakistan

akrep04wk2.jpg

Otokar Cobra Used By Pakistan

1-cobra.jpg

Panter 155mm Howitzer Used by Pakistan

100_7076.jpg

Some Military Exercises

I will let you guys add more.

Kaan I would love Pakistan getting T-Fitna and IFV and other weapons and also Pakistan don't have money if can discuss money issue with Turkey we should go for 4 Adaa class corvettes at least 4

Kaan I would love Pakistan getting T-Fitna and IFV and other weapons and also Pakistan don't have money if can discuss money issue with Turkey we should go for 4 Adaa class corvettes at least 4
But Pakistan does a good job IMO with how it spends its cash so some more deals with turkey in the future are possible. Most likely any future deals will just include upgrades to existing Pakistani systems. (Avionic systems, Genesis upgrade for frigates)

But Pakistan does a good job IMO with how it spends its cash so some more deals with turkey in the future are possible. Most likely any future deals will just include upgrades to existing Pakistani systems. (Avionic systems, Genesis upgrade for frigates)

Genesis is only possible if PN gets more Perry class......apart from that most of the collaboration will remain b/w Army and Air Force.

Pakistani SSG with JNG-90 BORA.

View attachment 26992

That is "Yalquzaq" sniper rifle from Azerbaijan, what is the source of your description?

They look really similar but it is possible to distinguish the muzzles, you can see that the one you have posted matches with that of Yalquzaq.

vqk8jQj.png

And this is JNG-90.

19361_4283_10022012_2.jpg

Last edited:
That is "Yalquzaq" sniper rifle from Azerbaijan, what is the source of your description?

They look really similar but it is possible to distinguish the muzzles, you can see that the one you have posted matches with that of Yalquzaq.

And this is JNG-90.

Its just a different muzzle break. SSGs have JNG-90s.

I'm not saying they don't, but the photo you posted shows "Yalquzaq".

Back
Top Bottom