What's new

Turkey is all behind the Chinese terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what is going on with Turkey recently. They used to neutral party in global affairs now they are poking around every nook and corner of world. Hope they come to their senses and focus on their country.

China is not Syria... They should better watch for their safety before poking in a Dragon's eye.. Turkey would be baked for dinner by dragon's fire..

Turkey is playing dangerous game.. They might believe the NATO would come to rescue them.. Well, they might found themselves deserted unless and until USA and rest of the NATO risks Nuclear exchange..

Almighty saves this planet..

Haha classic Turkey jokes are already began ha? :) Roasted, with dragon fire, baked for dinner... Chinese should stop these idiotic arguments that Turkey supports terrorism. ISIS related extremist radicals in Turkey responsible for that. Not Turkish state.

Downing the Russian bomber and playing terrorist games with China can only mean one thing, a roasted Turkey
Which sauce would make it delicious??

Haha classic Turkey jokes are already began ha? :) Roasted, with dragon fire, baked for dinner... Chinese should stop these idiotic arguments that Turkey supports terrorism. ISIS related extremist radicals in Turkey responsible for that. Not Turkish state.
If your government can't control them inside their own territory, then who is in charge for Law and order in your nation?

American Thanksgiving, Turkey with Cranberry sauce
upload_2015-12-28_12-3-30.jpeg

China & Turkey both should cooperate to crush all kinds of terrorists terrorizing both countries, collaboration is the only way out !!!

If your government can't control them inside their own territory, then who is in charge for Law and order in your nation?
Lol , are you retarded? Even Belgium cant control it, France cant control it, Germany cant control it inside their own territory. But Im sur India is the only country in the world that can control terrorism inside their own terrtory, idiot

Not true. Turkish Government is actively working with ISIS in order to crush Khurds minorities and wreck havoc in Xinjang in near future by using the uyghur battle hardened militias in Syria. I think Erdogan is getting senile and mad since his Ottoman empire 2.0 failed by the intervention of russian militairy in Syria. The problem with turks is that they dont understand that they arent super power but yet try so hard to be one and failed by doing it by poking every nations surrounding Turkiye in the eye.
Unfortunately i cant post link to prove my statement because my posts are too limited. But if anyone kindly want to post the link of Hersh article here on this forum i would be happy.

Go to Atimes com, and read the article 'Hersh,Gauthier and the coming terror in Xinjang'. It contains facts that western world would cover for the Turks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom