What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

15541524_1164106117006141_5282832118074794749_n.jpg

11954711_893377237421983_453485609776243141_n.jpg

Tunisia slowly needs improving its defence capabilities. Increase size of Army get more Tanks and IFV and AFV than focus on Air Force and eventually Navy needs to be rebuild. But as Tunisia is stable I hope they remain stable and increase there military power.

Tunisia slowly needs improving its defence capabilities. Increase size of Army get more Tanks and IFV and AFV than focus on Air Force and eventually Navy needs to be rebuild. But as Tunisia is stable I hope they remain stable and increase there military power.
in the army size that is a difficult think to do because 1st of all the defence can't force ppl to join and the army have a strict selective process that for every recruiting session they accept nearly 10 % of thous who applied ( fit for duty medicly and physicly ) and then comes the bases now the bases are nearly equipped for army of max 80 000 to double that they need to build more bases and extand the current ones and i don't know if they are working in that
and in terms of equippment tunisian army enhenced his equippment comparing to prior the revolution and i can't agree more we need more MRAPS and IFV, AFV and tanks maybe even get 50 M1A2 or LEO 2 or even upgrade our 89 M60 Tank to the Turkish version or better with modern electronics hh and i prefer getting new tanks and upgrading what we have
in terms of Air Force we are getting up to 16 UH60M armed version with Hellfire missiles , Hydra guided rockets and M134 Minigun
and in ships : tunisian navy entered a cooperation with private sactore to build patrol boats like P201 Istiklal and maybe look for bigger such as Swift Ship ( swift corvette )

I wish the Egyptian army looked as cool as you guys do :(
it will brother .here in tunisia the defence is focusiong on the soldier equippment becausewe have small army and every death is a catastroph so tunisia will do it best to train and equip the soldiers to boost moral and make them more professional to minimize death

this SF Unit in 2011 - 2012
168hp2f.jpg

now
516539489162128214459850434015510923367118937409439645n.jpg

Last edited:
in the army size that is a difficult think to do because 1st of all the defence can't force ppl to join and the army have a strict selective process that for every recruiting session they accept nearly 10 % of thous who applied ( fit for duty medicly and physicly ) and then comes the bases now the bases are nearly equipped for army of max 80 000 to double that they need to build more bases and extand the current ones and i don't know if they are working in that
and in terms of equippment tunisian army enhenced his equippment comparing to prior the revolution and i can't agree more we need more MRAPS and IFV, AFV and tanks maybe even get 50 M1A2 or LEO 2 or even upgrade our 89 M60 Tank to the Turkish version or better with modern electronics hh and i prefer getting new tanks and upgrading what we have
in terms of Air Force we are getting up to 16 UH60M armed version with Hellfire missiles , Hydra guided rockets and M134 Minigun
and in ships : tunisian navy entered a cooperation with private sactore to build patrol boats like P201 Istiklal and maybe look for bigger such as Swift Ship ( swift corvette )

For Tunisia an Army of around 120000 soldiers should be more than enough what you need to reduce your deaths is first increase Police and secondly but most importantly build your Air Force along with adding dedicated attack helicopters in our Army. Only that can help you against militants and reduce deaths of your soldiers.

For Tunisia an Army of around 120000 soldiers should be more than enough what you need to reduce your deaths is first increase Police and secondly but most importantly build your Air Force along with adding dedicated attack helicopters in our Army. Only that can help you against militants and reduce deaths of your soldiers.
yeah army around 120'000 is good to defend tunisia and deaths are very low comparing other arabic army in 4 year we lost only 60 soldier and i agree on getting new equipments to air froce and attack helicopters and maybe AH64D or turkish Atak as we are in close relations with turkey

Back
Top Bottom