What's new

TTP leader Said Sajna taken out by ANSF

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
According to the Afghan MOD sources a major leader from the terrorist group TTP Said Sajna was eliminated along with 12 his buddies in a special operation conducted by the Afghan ANSF.

Shows that Afghanistan is not making any distinction between TTP or others, each one of them will be killed or driven back to Pakistan.

Let's wait for the confirmation ...I see the news fake !

Afghan Special Forces in conjunction of its Special Mission Wing operates both day and night special missions to kill and capture high value targets, in most instances when they need assistance they have ground elements that coordinate airstrikes based on some of the Afghan helis or ask NATO forces for their assets. Drones do not fire on targets out of thin air, there needs to be ground elements that coordinate targets, Afghan Special Forces have been provided with radio and gps equipments that rely targeting info back to either Afghan helis or NATO air assets.

PS : There are no signature drone strikes in Afghanistan anymore but targeted strikes with ground intelligence provided by AFGHAN ANSF.

Please see above some background that I provided, hope it helps clarify.

Afghan's ? LOL dude we are talking about drone , not a pick up truck ..
i doubt ANA can operate R/C car's or small Helicopters , forget about those hashish over dose Army can Operate Drones ..

And you are supposed to be an old timer here in PDF? Trolling :P

Afghan Special Forces in conjunction of its Special Mission Wing operates both day and night special missions to kill and capture high value targets, in most instances when they need assistance they have ground elements that coordinate airstrikes based on some of the Afghan helis or ask NATO forces for their assets. Drones do not fire on targets out of thin air, there needs to be ground elements that coordinate targets, Afghan Special Forces have been provided with radio and gps equipments that rely targeting info back to either Afghan helis or NATO air assets.

PS : There are no signature drone strikes in Afghanistan anymore but targeted strikes with ground intelligence provided by AFGHAN ANSF.

Please see above some background that I provided, hope it helps clarify.

And you are supposed to be an old timer here in PDF? Trolling :P
mate quote source of your claim. authentic source

Is there something wrong with being from the ANP ;) Bacha Khan was a visionary :)

Back
Top Bottom