What's new

TTP Commander Lateef Ullah Mehsud among 13 terrorists set to hang.

Unless ofcourse the courts and judges decide that latifullah mehsud was misguided and there isn't any evidence and let him go just to spite Pakistan army. :p :p :p

On a serious note. Good riddance.

Its been months Pakistan has hanged any sentenced terrorist. Lets just hope they all actually get hanged.

Yup only 14 terrorists have hanged out of 100 plus that have been given death sentences by military courts.. The 14 hanged terrorists include terrorists involved in APS attack and GHQ attack fame Dr Usman.

What is the point if COAS keeps on signing these warrants when his orders are not implemented?

Don't know man. Ask military and the government about it.

These are jet black terrorists, in ko kia anday bachey daynay kay liya rakha howa hai? TBH army has been acting like politicians lately.

These are jet black terrorists, in ko kia anday bachey daynay kay liya rakha howa hai? TBH army has been acting like politicians lately.

I say the same bro. I have no idea why thes f*Ckers haven't been hanged till now.

What is the point if COAS keeps on signing these warrants when his orders are not implemented?

AFAIK The decisions of Military Courts can be appealed in Supreme Court and Supreme Court can change the verdict of Military Courts. :)

Hang them and put a bullet in their arse hole .. i am sure they wont be needing that where they are going ( hell ) ..Inshallah

They must not be hanged as it won't cause that much pain... They should be compelled to sit on a sharp billed bamboo and then that bamboo should be injected from anus and put out from their heads...
Exact like this..

Impalement-Death.jpg

Or their skin should be pealed alive...

I saw a video very very long time ago from a African country.
They punish a rapist like this in open in front of people.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom