What's new

Truth about Nehru Gandhi Family

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
The Nehru family starts with the Mughal man named Ghiyasuddin Ghazi. He was the City Kotwal i.e. police officer of Delhi prior to the uprising of 1857, under the Mughal rule. After capturing Delhi in 1857, in the year of the mutiny, the British were slaughtering all Mughals everywhere. The British made a thorough search and killed every Mughal so that there were no future claimant to the throne of Delhi. So, the man Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (the word means kafir-killer) adopted a Hindu name Gangadhar Nehru and thus saved his life by the subterfuge. Ghiyasuddin Ghazi apparently used to reside on the bank of a canal (or Nehr) near the Red Fort. Thus, he adopted the name ‘Nehru’ as the family name. The 13th volume of the “Encyclopedia of Indian War of Independence” (ISBN:81-261-3745-9) by M.K. Singh states it elaborately. The Government of India have been hiding this fact.

JAWAHAR LAL NEHRU:—Jawahar Lal’s father was Moti Lal and Moti Lal’s father was Gangadhar Nehru. His wife was kamala Kaul, who died in Switzerland of tuberculosis. M. O. Mathai in his book– “Reminiscences of the Nehru Age”– which opens secret of Jahawarlal Nehru relationship with a Beneras girl. His relationship with several teens , Nehru was a playboy type , drinking wine, smoking with Edwina Mountabattien & others secretly. (Link:– http://www.sikhsundesh.net/nehru_dynasty.htm )

Nehru wrote letters to Edwina , after she left India, until her death. In his letters, Nehru often sought Edwina’s advice on matters of governance and strategy, according to British author Janet Morgan who was given access to the correspondence by the Mountbatten family. Morgan was given a small box weighing more than five pounds. The box contained all the letters Nehru wrote to Edwina between 1948 and 1960. A few of them even had a rose pressed between the pages.According to Morgan, in one of those letters, Pandit Nehru apparently wrote about the embarrassment VK Krishna Menon, India’s first high commissioner to the Court of St. James, had become.Pamela Mountbatten, daughter of Lord Mountbatten and Edwina, in an interview to Karan Thapar on Devil’s Advocate on CNN-IBN news channel, said that the Edwina-Nehru relationship was also of use to her father. And that Lord Mountbatten often appealed to Panditji given the influence Edwina had; this was particularly useful while handling tricky situations like Kashmir.

In a letter to his daughter, Patricia, Mountbatten wrote,“She and Jawaharlal are so sweet together, they really dote on each other in the nicest way and Pammy and I are doing everything we can to be tactful and help. Mummy has been incredibly sweet lately and we’ve been such a happy family.”
Years later daughter Pamela Mountbatten Hicks, talked to the BBC another mother’s relationship with Nehru:”It was a very very deep love that lasted for 12 years,” she said before refuting the rumour that they might have been lovers.”It was a really emotional
love . An affair one thinks of as physical. This was not…It was an amazing amazing friendship.”
Nehru wrote letters to Lady Mountbatten’s almost every day for the rest of her life. Lady Pamela Mountbatten Hicks , who read Nehru’s letters to her mother described them as “very tender”.
( http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_sonia-holding-back-nehrus-letters-to-edwina-vijaylakshmi-pandit_1338138 )
After Lady Mountbatten’s death in 1960, she was buried at sea. Prime Minister Nehru sent a frigate from the Indian Navy to attend her funeral and cast a wreath into the ocean on his behalf.

(Edwina Mountbatten, Countess Mountbatten of Burma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://ridingtheelephant.wordpress.com/2008/10/07/nehru-was-lost-for-years-in-a-trunk-………/)

YouTube Video Link Nehru-Edwina Relations

Also Nehru had love affair with Sarojini Naidu’s daughter Padmaja Naidu, whom Nehru got appointed as the Governor of Bengal. It is revealed that he used to keep her portrait in his bed room, which Indira would often remove. It caused some tension between father and daughter.

Also Nehru had an affair with a sanyasin from Benares named Shraddha Mata in 1949, in a convent in Bangalore. A son was born and he was kept at a Christian Missionary Boarding School. His date of birth is estimated to be 30th May, 1949.

In 1948 he foolishly gave Kashmir matter to United Nations without caring people.It was Sardar Vallavbhai patel who made India as a Republic merged Hyderabad & Junagadh. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee were competitors of Jawaharlal Nehru for the post of Prime Minister of India and both of them died under mysterious circumstances.
( Link:– United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

The Great calcutta Killings 1946 , Noakhali & Trippeli masscare– those days Nehru was spending his honeymoon with Edwina in shimla. Noakhali 1946/
http://www.bd71.blogspot.com/
Nehru wanted to be the Prime Minister of India , so he blackmailed gandhiji that if he would not support him then would dissolved “Indian National Congress” & break India into 545 parts , that`s was the real plan of Britishers

Gandhiji always said that Congress party should be dissolved after independence but Nehru gained this for his political ambitions.Gandhiji was in calcutta in 15th August,1947 when Nehru was celebrating independence day in Newdelhi.

He also refused to join UN offer of India`s permanent membership & gave this to China in 1950.
(Link:– http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/2009/09/16/stories/2009091650380800.htm )

He was scared of truth, was trying to weak Indian Army. In 1961 he went to China & gave statement that Tibet is not a part of China but part of Indian occupied Tibet(Sikkim) is part of India , without boosting Indian Army, that brought China attack on India on 1962.
(Link:– http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print.aspx?Id=cecc03dd-2d15-417e-8817-16cb0ca4b7fa#%23)

Government of India has not built a memorial of Jawaharlal Nehru at his birth place 77 Mirganj in Allahabad, because it is a brothel. The entire locality is a well known red light area since long. It has not become a brothel recently, but it has been a brothel even before Jawaharlal Nehru’s birth. A portion of the same house was sold by his father Motilal Nehru to a prostitute named Lali Jaan and it came to be known as “Imambada”. If you have some doubt, you may visit the place. Several dependable sources and also encyclopedia.com & Wikipedia say this. Motilal Nehru along with his family, later shifted to Anand Bhawan. Remember that Anand Bhawan is Jawaharlal Nehru’s ancestral house and not his birth place.

As per the book “The great divide: Muslim separatism and partition” (ISBN-13:9788121205917) by S.C. Bhatt— Jawaharlal Nehru’s sister Vijaya Lakshmi eloped with her father’s employee Syud Hussain. Then Motilal Nehru forcefully took her back and got her married with another man named Ranjit Pandit.

Jawaharlal Nehru’s second sister Krishna Hutheesing also mentions in her memoirs that her grandfather was the city Kotwal of Delhi prior to 1857’s uprising when Bahadur Shah Zafar was still the sultan of Delhi. Jawaharlal Nehru, in his autobiography, states that he have seen a picture of his grandfather which portrays him like a Mughal nobleman.The Urdu literature of the 19th century, especially the works of Khwaja Hasan Nizami, are full of the miseries that the Mughals and Mohammedans have to face then. They also describe how Mughals escaped to other cities to save their lives. In all probability, Jawahar Nehru’s Mughal grandfather and his family were among them.

Truth Of Amethi—-
After death of Raja(king) of Etawah (Uttap Pradesh) ,Rani (Queen) of Etawah wanted to save her kingdom beacuse she had no child. she asked Mobarak Ali and Motilal to fight her case. They asked her for Rs.500,000. The Rani paid in full. The case was lost in the lower court. They then told the Rani that they would fight the case in the higher court. They took another 500,000. The case was lost in the higher court also. They then told the Rani that they would fight the case in the Privy Council in London. They demanded up and down plane fare, a fat fee for themselves and a fee for a British advocate to fight the case in London. The smart British advocate said that the Rani could get hold of an infant of the appropriate age and say to the entire world that she was pregnant at the time of the Raja’s death. This idea worked and the Rani’s kingdom was saved.This stupid Rani thought that Mobarak Ali and Motilal had saved her. She gave them a lot of money and gave Amethi(uttar Pradesh),a part of her kingdom to Motilal. Ever since the members of the Nehru family have been behaving as if Amethi is their private property.

INDIRA GANDHI:— Pridarshani Nehru (Indira Gandhi ) was admitted in Oxford University but driven out from there for non-performance. She was then admitted to Shantiniketan University but, Guru Dev Rabindranath Tagore chased her out for bad conduct.Jawaharlal Nehru only daughter was Pridarshani Nehru who later married to Feroz Khan ,was from the Junagadh area of Gujarat, a grocer supplied wines, etc. to Anand Bhavan, previously known as Ishrat Manzil, which once belonged to a lawyer named Mobarak Ali. Moti Lal Nehru was earlier an employee of Mobarak Ali. Feroze Khan, was then in England with pridarshani Gandhi , married in a London mosque. Feroze’s mother’s family name was Ghandy, often associated with Parsis and this was changed to Gandhi, sometime before his wedding with Indira Gandhi, by an affidavit.But Indira gandhi married to another man named Mohammad Yunus.After Rajiv’s birth Indira and Feroze lived separately, but they were not divorced. Indira Priyadarshini Nehru changed her name to Maimuna Begum.

The book “The Life of Indira Nehru Gandhi” (ISBN: 9780007259304) by Katherine Frank sheds light on some of Indira Gandhi’s other love affairs. It is written that Indira’s first love was with her German teacher at Shantiniketan. Later she had affair with M. O. Mathai (father’s secretary), then Dhirendra Brahmachari (her yoga teacher) and at last with Dinesh Singh (Foreign Minister).

Former Foreign Minister K Natwar Singh made an interesting revelation about Indira Gandhi’s affinity to the Mughals in his book “Profile and Letters” (ISBN: 8129102358). It states that- In 1968 Indira Gandhi as the Prime Minister of India went on an official visit to Afghanistan. Natwar Sing accompanied her as an IFS officer in duty. Indira Gandhi visit Babur’s burial place and told Singh “Today we have had our brush with history.” Worth to mention that Babur was the founder of Mughal rule in India, from which the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty have descended.
Nehru Family | THE TRUTH OF NEHRU FAMILY

It has become extremely fashionable nowadays to bash Nehru, Gandhi and the rest. Let's get some FACTS in place. And before you reply to my comment, do answer my one question, have you read 'Discovery of India' or 'Towards Freedom'. If you have not, please do not reply with cr@p.

1. According to Nehru, his ancestor was Raj Kaul.
2. Lakshmi Narayan Nehru. His great grand father.

At-least get facts before spewing bull$hit.

As for Vijayalakshmi Pandit, so what if she did fall in love with someone else? Is it a crime? No. So get on with it. Disgusting to see people throw dirt on people who have molded this country with their time and blood.

Nehru and Edwina Mountbatten had an affair. Do you have anything besides letters? Are there any photographs? 15 years back, if I were writing to a lady, I would have said My Dear ABC while starting to write. Now, in the letter if I write, "it reminds me of you", will it be, that, I had an affair with her? Today one smses "ooo i saw a rose it reminded me of you". So thats an affair? Ok lets say he was in love with someone. He was human for god's sake.

Do something with your life. Be half the man Nehru was. Maybe, just maybe you will achieve something in life.

Last edited:
I do not know how much truth is behind this alleged transformation from Gazi to Nehru but in 1857, the British were not only slaughtering Mughals. They were killing every sepoy (Majority of whom were predominantly from Andhra and Bihar) who were involved in the mutiny irrespective of their religion and who ever sympathized with those rebelled sepoys. It was not a whole scale "Mughal" massacre per se , the mission was to flatten Delhi to dust. All business were shut down. Innocents were being killed and raped at random by the revenge filled British troops led by Charles Metcalfe.So it was quite normal for it's panic stricken citizens both Hindus and Muslims, try to flee the capital.

PS: Didn't know Feroze Jahangir Gandhy's father was Nawab Khan,a muslim. New findings any way it seems.

Last edited:
Where on earth do people get such silly bits of information from ? .. and who are the dolts who write it !!

Worse are those who believe it !!!!

Where on earth do people get such silly bits of information from ? .. and who are the dolts who write it !!

Worse are those who believe it !!!!

I do not know if this is true or not but since discussion is going on thought should answer you. Point wise reply is:

1. Source of the article is from so called letters written by Mr. Nehru to the lady
2. Writers write it to make money.
3. This is up to the individual who is reading whether he or she believes it or not.

PS: Didn't know Feroze Jahangir Gandhy's father was Nawab Khan,a muslim. New findings any way it seems.

Not proven. Except in conspiracy theories. There is another theory, ofcourse. But the only way to determine the same would be DNA analysis.

But, then let's say they were Muslim. Does it change anything? So let's say he changed his religion. So what? We need to get out of the cr@p of looking at everything from religion tinted goggles. Kalam is a Muslim. Zakir Hussain was a President. Abul Kalam Azad was a Muslim. Stop buying pharma products from Cipla. Know why? It was started by Yusuf Hamied. Am sure 99% of this forum will not know about this humanitarian scientist who is the man behind Cipla and making life saving drugs affordable to the poor people globally by taking on the MNCs. Azim Premji...I can go on and on. Stop watching Bollywood (the Khan trilogy), I will tell these people.

Bunch of nincompoops.

Last edited:
This kind of thread ahave already been discussed alot..! Anyyway their personal life is strictly their personal..! What they did for public is the one that matters..!
Nehru fought for freedom. Indira delivered us our biggest victory. Others were good for nothing in that family.

Have read all these details many times in the past too .

The only question comes to my mind that desi politics is still played on dirty lines. Whenever elections are near such personal attacks start at party level.,

The question remains will this help in grabbing votes for BJP? Or will this help in cutting on those of Congress?

A voter is a voter no matter if BB was able to speak perfect Urdu or for that matter bilawal can or not but PPP voter will vote for them .

Same is the case with BJP/Congress voters NO matter if their leaders are morally corrupt they will still vote for them.

You need to look what Congress did for India . So far its not that bad if not exemplary.

Anyway give chance to BJP once again and see if they can do wonders in 5 years

Have read all these details many times in the past too .

The only question comes to my mind that desi politics is still played on dirty lines. Whenever elections are near such personal attacks start at party level.,

The question remains will this help in grabbing votes for BJP? Or will this help in cutting on those of Congress?

A voter is a voter no matter if BB was able to speak perfect Urdu or for that matter bilawal can or not but PPP voter will vote for them .

Same is the case with BJP/Congress voters NO matter if their leaders are morally corrupt they will still vote for them.

You need to look what Congress did for India . So far its not that bad if not exemplary.

Anyway give chance to BJP once again and see if they can do wonders in 5 years

I disagree. The current UPA government has been right up there in terms of incompetence.

Enough to give BJP a sure victory now.

I have looked at what Congress did for India. It has voted in populist measures again and again cynically. It has made sure India is one of the most business hostile countries in the world, and during the current tenure, the corruption is much more brazen, the amount much larger.

I don't support BJP. The only way I can remotely support them is if they stay away from this Hindutva business and actually concentrate on opening up the economy, cutting red tape and focus on infrastructure.

Hopefully, this time around Congress will get a drubbing and it will send a message that dynasty politics is a thing of the past.

I do not know if this is true or not but since discussion is going on thought should answer you. Point wise reply is:

1. Source of the article is from so called letters written by Mr. Nehru to the lady
2. Writers write it to make money.
3. This is up to the individual who is reading whether he or she believes it or not.

The underlined part above is the key.

The rest is just a fertile imagination. I have read articles claiming that the Taj Mahal was made over a temple !!

It has become extremely fashionable nowadays to bash Nehru, Gandhi and the rest. Let's get some FACTS in place. And before you reply to my comment, do answer my one question, have you read 'Discovery of India' or 'Towards Freedom'. If you have not, please do not reply with cr@p.

1. According to Nehru, his ancestor was Raj Kaul.
2. Lakshmi Narayan Nehru. His great grand father.

At-least get facts before spewing bull$hit.

As for Vijayalakshmi Pandit, so what if she did fall in love with someone else? Is it a crime? No. So get on with it. Disgusting to see people throw dirt on people who have molded this country with their time and blood.

Nehru and Edwina Mountbatten had an affair. Do you have anything besides letters? Are there any photographs? 15 years back, if I were writing to a lady, I would have said My Dear ABC while starting to write. Now, in the letter if I write, "it reminds me of you", will it be, that, I had an affair with her? Today one smses "ooo i saw a rose it reminded me of you". So thats an affair? Ok lets say he was in love with someone. He was human for god's sake.

Do something with your life. Be half the man Nehru was. Maybe, just maybe you will achieve something in life.
To be fair - Discovery of India was a load of crap. My Experiment with Truth was way better. Also great I found was Azad's book. But the best? - Kalam's Ignited Minds. :agree:

The underlined part above is the key.

The rest is just a fertile imagination. I have read articles claiming that the Taj Mahal was made over a temple !!

In this strange world anything is possible :D :yay:

Who knows - I may be a secret alien from Andromeda galaxy, plotting to take over the world with an army of kitties. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom