What's new

Trainer aircraft crashed in Rajshahi

bongbang

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
RAJSHAHI: A female trainee pilot was killed and her trainer critically injured as a training aircraft crashes at Shah Makhdum Airport in Rajshahi on Wednesday noon.

Rajshahi_crash_bg_416602928.jpg

Pilot dead, trainer hurt as aircraft crashes in Rajshahi

Last edited:
Civilian jet.? RIP..

Yes. Civilian flying institute. Crashed Cessna-152

Rajshahi-plane_0.jpg

A female trainee pilot died as a training aircraft of a flying institute crashed at Shah Makhdum Airport in Rajshahi this afternoon.

Tamanna Rahman, 22, died when her plane suddenly caught fire and crashed on the runway at 2:58pm, three minutes after it took off.

“Sensing the technical fault, the pilot tried to land and it’s then that the plane caught fire,” said Setafur Rahman, manager of Shah Makhdum Airport.

Her trainer Lt Col (rtd) Sayeed Kamal was admitted to Combined Military Hospital (CMH) with severe burns.

Tamanna, who hailed from Tangail, was learning flying on a Bangladesh Flying Academy aircraft.

Earlier on September 27, 1998, a training plane of Parabat Airlines crashed at Postogola in Dhaka due to technical fault, leaving its pilot Faria Lara and co-pilot Rafiqul dead.

Female pilot killed in Rajshahi plane crash | The Daily Star

Sad News. RIP the Lady Pilot. May the Instructor recover at the earliest.

Sad news...
They should first get trained from virtual simulation.Then go to the reality.

Sad!

May the instructor recover fully.

In India too a female pilot died in a Dornier crash last week :(

She died from burning. she was in fire for about 20 min. Then the Fire brigade reached. She was screaming 'save me, please save me' but locals couldn't do anything due to fire. It's the worst horrible death anyone could imagine. She was my father's friend's daughter. :(

Back
Top Bottom